Sad reality for Western Habesha males

I personally like halimos more than habeshas but its more due to preference
images

38843230_260389074792030_4231871808355172352_n.jpg

You shouldn't limit yourself to a specific race of women sxb.. Be open to the whole world... Btw last picture is a damaged goods.. Multiple adoon baa ka dhex baxay:mjlol:

Thanks to social media the cancer is spreading to our community too.
Here young habeshas from Ethiopia & Eritrea who live in London are discussing the hot issue that is spreading on social media. I hope it doesn't get too toxic. The video is from yesterday June 30.

are they ahmaar?, tigra oromo,, the girls hot so must be ahmaar, i know tigra and oromo are butt ugly, specially western oromo eastern oromo who border Ogaden are more sexy looking girls,

and what is with Ethiopians, the female have soft hair but the dudes usually always have kinky/semi kinky hair,

you still have not answered my last question, if we were married, would you feed our babies raw meat and would you do Dhaanto dance instead of that shoulder dance thing eskista?

also i would like you to say Agah when you get upset at me, instead of dananish

Last edited:
Imagine trying to bag somali/ethiopian girls in the west when you got peng blondes and latinas walking around :mjlol:

sadly we have no latinas in UK and English females are ugly, even UK newspapers called them the ugliest in europe/world

but in other eu countries like sweden they have hot blondes,

in USA yall must have nice looking latinas,

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/197439/British-women-tourists-are-the-ugliest-in-the-world

British women tourists are the 'ugliest in the world'
BRITISH women have been branded the ugliest in the world in an international poll.

still madow and arabs chase these ugly things, i find french, italin, spanish girls more attractive and feminine

World

VIP
Which part of Somalia have you been to ? I’m currently in hargeisa most of the young girls are quiet pretty. the married ones rapidly gained weight for some reason I don’t understand but the young ones are mostly slim with nice breasts and curvy bodies
They all have fat faces and use too much diana.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I trick Hebesha tings to make out with me and say I am Amhara then when Im done with, I whisper to their ears...

'Aniga waaxan ahay reer dir"

they usually cry right afterward realizing they lost their virginities to an Abdillahi French fob from Djibouti.

I can't find any good looking women that actually live in Somalia, they are all weird looking. But when i saw videos of other people like the afar, their women were all gorgeous.

This is a video in an Afar tuulo:

I think it's because afar people mixed more with habesha people, which is why they're good looking. You'll never find somali women in a small tuulo looking like this. For one, they would be pitch black and not light skin like these hoor al ayns. :francis:
Those shit on every women like the rare exotic halima's do

The obesity levels are off the charts in the UK, but the slim ones can be quite good looking especially if they are brown or light skin.

Look at this video of xalimos in somalia:

What is wrong with them horta ?
Great question

Trending

Latest posts