Sad reality for Western Habesha males

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Habesha girls are so easy but not so easy as Somali girls,

habesha girls are more cute more voluptious and more exotic.

I once told an Eritrean guy i learned to know at uni, chill dude, told him : bro let's go hit up some East African th0ts he gave me whole lecture about him being changed and not going after girls anymore and him want to chase money,,,,,which is all nonsense since he doesnt even have a job waa fcking caajis I thought to myself: what a fcking simp if u dnt want to fck them others will sxb no wonder they run to Madow men .

Apollo

VIP
Eritreans in Europe only go for other Eritreans. But they are largely fobs.

Almost never seen an Eritrean with a non-HOA black.

I once told an Eritrean guy i learned to know at uni, chill dude, told him : bro let's go hit up some East African th0ts he gave me whole lecture about him being changed and not going after girls anymore and him want to chase money,,,,,which is all nonsense since he doesnt even have a job waa fcking caajis I thought to myself: what a fcking simp if u dnt want to fck them others will sxb no wonder they run to Madow men .
Kkkkk i think habesha are easier than Somali though

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Eritreans in Europe only go for other Eritreans. But they are largely fobs.

Almost never seen an Eritrean with a non-HOA black.

Are Eritreans Habesha? The tigrinya speaking ones. Related to Amharas, who also are Habesha?

Eritreans are a strange bunch, very patriotic. I know a lot of them. Mostly Orthodox Christians.

Tukraq

VIP
Are Eritreans Habesha? The tigrinya speaking ones. Related to Amharas, who also are Habesha?

Eritreans are a strange bunch, very patriotic. I know a lot of them. Mostly Orthodox Christians.
here in the US there not as patriotic as both groups in Ethiopians and Eritreans act like its the same thing

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
here in the US there not as patriotic as both groups in Ethiopians and Eritreans act like its the same thing

Is there any animosity between them, ethiopians and eritreans? How do Muslim Eritreans get along with Somalis?

Apollo

VIP

Habesha means basically highlander Horner more or less (most broad definition), which includes Eritreans (except the Afar ones but they are not numerous).

that’s what pisses me off wallahi looool why is it Somali xalimos are so fucking easy in the west whilst being 99.9% Muslim? Habesha girls are barely Muslim and are hard to get same with North Sudani girls smh

Trending

Latest posts