Sad reality for Western Habesha males

Im in minority here....but habesha women dont do it for me. They usually have cute faces. But lack body and personalites. I find them boring

I can't find any good looking women that actually live in Somalia, they are all weird looking. But when i saw videos of other people like the afar, their women were all gorgeous.

This is a video in an Afar tuulo:

I think it's because afar people mixed more with habesha people, which is why they're good looking. You'll never find somali women in a small tuulo looking like this. For one, they would be pitch black and not light skin like these hoor al ayns. :francis:

Are these ladies ugly?
IMG_4833.JPG

The guy is good looking too, no homo.
IMG_4829.JPG

They live in Somalia, stop hating on ppl back home waryaa!!

@Schematics tell these fellas what these kind of ladies are called!

Credit to these pics goes to @embarassing.

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I can't find any good looking women that actually live in Somalia, they are all weird looking. But when i saw videos of other people like the afar, their women were all gorgeous.

This is a video in an Afar tuulo:

I think it's because afar people mixed more with habesha people, which is why they're good looking. You'll never find somali women in a small tuulo looking like this. For one, they would be pitch black and not light skin like these hoor al ayns. :francis:
Which part of Somalia have you been to ? I’m currently in hargeisa most of the young girls are quiet pretty. the married ones rapidly gained weight for some reason I don’t understand but the young ones are mostly slim with nice breasts and curvy bodies

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
kk Somalis are not ugly I am living proof of that kk, I am hot af I make any female that walks pass me wet like a flowing river contracted behind a dam.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Just by walking past them? Abow I think that those ladies are walking around with sex toys in the V. It aint you, its the power of feminism!
:lolbron:
They brang those sex toys to fantasize about me well walking by. Dark skin Caucasoid male with Afro gets them fired up

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Are Eritreans Habesha? The tigrinya speaking ones. Related to Amharas, who also are Habesha?
It’s a term refer to the Highlanders (Amhara, Tigray, Tigrinya and the Agews) but it’s highly offensive and has a negative connotation.

Don’t use that derogatory term openly in public or you’re looking for trouble, Somalis just say it in the online community only because of that reason.

Last edited:
It’s a term refer to the Highlanders (Amhara, Tigray, Tigrinya and the Agews) but it’s highly offensive and has a negative connotation.

Don’t use that derogatory term openly in public or you’re looking for trouble, Somalis just say it in the online community only because of that reason.
I've seen them refer to themselves as habesha online?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They are very kind people I've have nothing bad to say about them, @diaby is right why limit yourself to other honers

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Trolololol,

They are shorter, are less masculine, and have shittier hair (#notall, but usually).

It seems to me that Eritreans are taller and slimmer than Ethiopians? The Ethiopians I have seen here are short and fatty.

Apollo

VIP

It's not derogatory at all @Molotoff he is misleading you.

It is a neutral term for highlanders from Ethiopia and Eritrea regardless of religion. The Muslim ones are also considered Habesha.

It seems to me that Eritreans are taller and slimmer than Ethiopians? The Ethiopians I have seen here are short and fatty.

To be honest, there is not much difference between Eritreans and North-West-Central Ethiopians. They are very similar.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It's not derogatory at all @Molotoff

To be honest, there is not much difference between Eritreans and North-West-Central Ethiopians. They are very similar.
There is a difference. I’ve met many Eritreans and Ethiopians. Tigrayans and Tigre are as tall as Somalis and they have less harsher features compared to Amharas and Oromos. Eritrean Tigrayans and Tigres are by far the best looking people from the Horn

Apollo

VIP
There is a difference. I’ve met many Eritreans and Ethiopians. Tigrayans and Tigre are as tall as Somalis and they have less harsher features compared to Amharas and Oromos. Eritrean Tigrayans and Tigres are by far the best looking people from the Horn

I think it is exaggerated.

They are essentially the same people. There is almost no difference between Amharas and Tigrays.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It's not derogatory at all
So, you’re telling me that you’ve called them directly “warya ya xabash...” and watching them respond to you with a wide smile on their face? :damedamn:

It is a neutral term for highlanders from Ethiopia and Eritrea regardless of religion.
I’d agree with you before the 8th century when much of the Horns were culturally and religously homogeneous but the name Habesha that you know now is the political Habesha.

Many abandoned the term centuries ago except some of the diaspora Gen Z instagrammers today.

Muslim ones are also considered Habesha.
Provoking an even more stronger reaction because of the term associated with Christianity and representing the Abyssinian identity of the past that they shared nothing in common with.

Apollo

VIP
@Regg

Somalis use it as insult for other Somalis who are greedy/'evil', but it's not derogatory between Ethiopians and Eritreans themselves.

It's akin to how people use Jew as an insult, but it's obviously not an insult to actual Jews.

Trending