SABIIB Restaurant Review

Oh! I am so sorry, I didn't realise that we were sharing a drink together, I will keep that in mind next time.
I am not complaining. This is a review of the restaurant.
How was I supposed to know if they would put mint in the drinks if they didn't specify it.
when you get your first drink then u make the note for next time u order drinks
also their will always be stuff in food u may not like, u can just ask for the food without it next time, its less a criticism of the restaurant and more a person preference

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
when you get your first drink then u make the note for next time u order drinks
also their will always be stuff in food u may not like, u can just ask for the food without it next time, its less a criticism of the restaurant and more a person preference
No, it is not a personal preference to expect to specify what is in each meal you order.
The criticism is the lack of information.
If you plan on adding strawberry bits into the pineapple juice, label it in the menu.
This is a nightmare for people with allergies. It is literally a law in the UK,

I offended too many mint lovers here :hemad:

Last edited:
No, it is not a personal preference to expect to specify what is in each meal you order.
The criticism is the lack of information.
If you plan on adding strawberry bits into the pineapple juice, label it in the menu.
This is a nightmare for people with allergies. It is literally a law in the UK,

I offended too many mint lovers here :hemad:
I order coke in a restaurant and it comes with lemon in the glass that is expected are you saying they should specify there is lemon

Raisins are vomit inducing when added to anything baked but they’re alright in rice IMO. The texture and flavor works well with savoury food like rice
I don’t agree. For me it just throws off the rice. All the lovely seasoning/vegetables that go into rice such as turmeric, onion, garlic and whatever else is ruined by the random sweetness of the raisin.

Though, I don’t particularly like raisins either. They are nice, but when too many raisins are added to something, it isn’t good. They are best used sparingly. For example, some raisins in a raisin & oat cookie or fruit and fibre (cereal), but not too much.

I do like banana and rice tho; I just don’t like raisins and rice.

Yaraye

VIP
I don’t agree. For me it just throws off the rice. All the lovely seasoning/vegetables that go into rice such as turmeric, onion, garlic and whatever else is ruined by the random sweetness of the raisin.

Though, I don’t particularly like raisins either. They are nice, but when too many raisins are added to something, it isn’t good. They are best used sparingly. For example, some raisins in a raisin & oat cookie or fruit and fibre (cereal), but not too much.

I do like banana and rice tho; I just don’t like raisins and rice.
You're right. raisin is nice with sweet things like smoothies bowls and cereal.

You're right. raisin is nice with sweet things like smoothies bowls and cereal.
Also, when I eat muus and hilib, I can control the food to banana ratio in a mouthful, but when others cook rice, I can’t control all those raisins they put in. So many raisins lol.

I went there a few months ago

The food was nice but portions could have been bigger for the price

One of the staff asked for my number :pachah1:

Was it the tall model looking Somali girl?

I've been there a few times and the waiters need a bit more training 😂

Trending

Latest posts