SABIIB Restaurant Review

So I finally decided to go to the overhyped Somali restaurant in Acton, London and this is my review.
View attachment 287483 View attachment 287484
Outside, it does not really look like a restaurant but at least they put effort into the interior.
My recent visit to Sabiib left me with mixed feelings. While the restaurant had its share of positive aspects, I can't help but feel that it fell short of being truly exceptional.

The ambiance was pleasant and comfortable, providing a relaxing setting for a meal with friends or family. The staff was friendly and attentive, creating a welcoming atmosphere that added to the overall experience.

Now, let's talk about the dishes. The menu offered a decent variety of options, but unfortunately, none of them really stood out as remarkable. They were the usual meals you would find in a typical Somali restaurant but Sabiib does not have many options available.
The flavors were adequate, but lacked that extra spark that would elevate them to the level of a memorable culinary experience. The dishes were prepared competently and the taste was fine. It was definitely better than the other Somali restaurants in London.
View attachment 287485View attachment 287487
In my group of 4, three ordered haniid while the last one chose salmon with rice.
The salmon was tender and cooked to a fine texture. The flavor profile of the salmon was a delightful symphony of tastes. The seasoning was spot-on, enhancing the natural richness of the salmon without overpowering it. I am not that much of a fish enthusiast but I believe this was a solid 8/10 meal.
View attachment 287488
Haniid -why did they add egg? This threw me off, I didn't particularly mind but at least include it in the menu. The lamb was cooked to perfection, tender and succulent.
9/10 overall meal.
View attachment 287486

Why are they putting dressing on the chicken fingers? Some of the Somali restaurants are odd that they put dressing on the food without asking the customers if they really want it.

so this is the restaurant that was posted a while back? I don't see this option on the menu 🧐
Ain't gonna hold you, that's a funky mix. Thought it was a tender egg at the beginning.

Muqmad is an important food to consume once in a while. It gives strength and energy for high testo.

Yeah, this is the same restaurant
I could not see that in the Menu, I'm not sure if they even have that option.
It was bait all along - a shame :stopit:
Ain't gonna hold you, that's a funky mix. Thought it was a tender egg at the beginning.

Muqmad is an important food to consume once in a while. It gives strength and energy for high testo.
it is a weird mix but something tells me it’ll taste good. Hummus goes well with anything.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Somali food is meant to be good and cheap, this seems like it was made to cater to ajnabis who want to try somali food rather than actual Somalis.

So I finally decided to go to the overhyped Somali restaurant in Acton, London and this is my review.
View attachment 287483 View attachment 287484
Outside, it does not really look like a restaurant but at least they put effort into the interior.
My recent visit to Sabiib left me with mixed feelings. While the restaurant had its share of positive aspects, I can't help but feel that it fell short of being truly exceptional.

The ambiance was pleasant and comfortable, providing a relaxing setting for a meal with friends or family. The staff was friendly and attentive, creating a welcoming atmosphere that added to the overall experience.

Now, let's talk about the dishes. The menu offered a decent variety of options, but unfortunately, none of them really stood out as remarkable. They were the usual meals you would find in a typical Somali restaurant but Sabiib does not have many options available.
The flavors were adequate, but lacked that extra spark that would elevate them to the level of a memorable culinary experience. The dishes were prepared competently and the taste was fine. It was definitely better than the other Somali restaurants in London.
View attachment 287485View attachment 287487
In my group of 4, three ordered haniid while the last one chose salmon with rice.
The salmon was tender and cooked to a fine texture. The flavor profile of the salmon was a delightful symphony of tastes. The seasoning was spot-on, enhancing the natural richness of the salmon without overpowering it. I am not that much of a fish enthusiast but I believe this was a solid 8/10 meal.
View attachment 287488
Haniid -why did they add egg? This threw me off, I didn't particularly mind but at least include it in the menu. The lamb was cooked to perfection, tender and succulent.
9/10 overall meal.
View attachment 287486
Sabiib restaurant is failing bro, they definitely ain't doing as good as other london Somali restaurants lmao.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
the rest of us enjoy mint in our drink, stop complaining
Oh! I am so sorry, I didn't realise that we were sharing a drink together, I will keep that in mind next time.
Dog Crying GIF by joeyahlbum

I am not complaining. This is a review of the restaurant.
How was I supposed to know if they would put mint in the drinks if they didn't specify it.

Trending