S-spot member CALAF wrote nonchalantly abt a horrific rape in Xamar where he was complicit in it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I read the story and just realised how fake this shit sounds. Ummm nice I guess. If it somehow is true then same as what I said in the other thread. You’re not the brightest for that. Probably have social anxiety or something. But this story is almost laughable (not the R part of course)

He swore to god to me in a private message.

I totally believe him

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
the difference between me and calaf is that i didnt sit on my ass all these years not bettering myself. I have been practising muay thai for the last 7 years. May be that's why i am not afraid of incapacitating a pot bellied taxi driver.
7 years ago I was a teenager, a 13 year old. What would that make me, 20 now. So a 20 year old fighting a older, how do you think it would turn out, hand by hand or gun, he is going to win.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
the difference between me and calaf is that i didnt sit on my ass all these years not bettering myself. I have been practising muay thai for the last 7 years. May be that's why i am not afraid of incapacitating a pot bellied taxi driver.
Ok Mr. Tough Guy I am sure you have a blackbelt too

tumblr_nngqm9JqYB1scs6hlo10_400.gifv

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You think swearing to allah means something to me in a public forum. How many people here can even say they pray 5x a day?
Who would make fun out of rape?
Who in the actual right mind would make fun of something that life changing as violating someone?

Am I a clout chaser to go this extreme for a couple of likes?

Macalin M

Out here
Who would make fun out of rape?
Who in the actual right mind would make fun of something that life changing as violating someone?

Am I a clout chaser to go this extreme for a couple of likes?
Mate, I don’t know you in real life so how would I know if you are or not?

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
7 years ago I was a teenager, a 13 year old. What would that make me, 20 now. So a 20 year old fighting a older, how do you think it would turn out, hand by hand or gun, he is going to win.
Now that I know you are 20 it makes sense. I thought you were in your late 20s or early 30s.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I like how @Calaf at the start of thread was ashamed and wondered if he should have intervened.

but now that he has some people backing him, his argument turned into “shit happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:manny:
Still doubtful of my actions, but 100% blame on me?

Mate, I don’t know you in real life so how would I know if you are or not?
Be realistic brother, I have many different topics to talk about, why rape?
Who in their actual right mind would use a topic like this for stupid reasons, be realistic!

Macalin M

Out here
Still doubtful of my actions, but 100% blame on me?

Be realistic brother, I have many different topics to talk about, why rape?
Who in their actual right mind would use a topic like this for stupid reasons, be realistic!
Mate, a lot of people would. A lot of people would.

dude, learn some martial arts. or boxing. Apart from giving you confidence, it can give your skills to defend or incapicitate someone. More importantly it will you something most people dont have.

The will to act. What are you going to do if you are walking with a wife oneday and someone disrespected her in front of you? Are you just going to sit there and take it?

I read the story and just realised how fake this shit sounds. Ummm nice I guess. If it somehow is true then same as what I said in the other thread. You’re not the brightest for that. Probably have social anxiety or something. But this story is almost laughable (not the R part of course)
I don’t think its true. I went back to read and some of the stuff he said don’t make sense. Why would she follow him if its true, she will scream or do something if he did something to her.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I don’t think its true. I went back to read and some of the stuff he said don’t make sense. Why would she follow him if its true, she will scream or do something if he did something to her.
giphy.gif

I remained in the car,
a) why would I hear screams, b) I said she pulled her from the seat, not follow, pulled!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Even worse! You watched her get dragged? What where you doing in the car. Twiddling your thumbs?
pull not drag. Don't make me look even more shitty!
Nothing, I did nothing, Sorry, Silent as f*ck I remained!

giphy.gif

I remained in the car,
a) why would I hear screams, b) I said she pulled her from the seat, not follow, pulled!
Why would she come back with him if he raped her? She will say something to you, somali women back home aren’t stupid. Also you said there were gone like ten minutes, how can all this stuff happen under ten minutes?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
pull not drag. Don't make me look even more shitty!
Nothing, I did nothing, Sorry, Silent as f*ck I remained!

giphy.gif

You’ve done what every rational person would’ve done. I applaud you for taking a stock of the reality on the ground and in addition to understanding your survival rate. Only a neef daaqaya like @Macalin M would try to play the hero and be forgotten abt in a day.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why would she come back with him if he raped her? She will say something to you, somali women back home aren’t stupid. Also you said there were gone like ten minutes, how can all this stuff happen under ten minutes?
Now, did I say she raped him. I said she came back crying, but was I the one who made the inference that she got raped, no. So thus, I did not ask not speak about what happened with her, heck, I never spoke to her at all!

Macalin M

Out here
giphy.gif

You’ve done what every rational person would’ve done. I applaud you for taking a stock of the reality on the ground and in addition to understanding your survival rate. Only a neef daaqaya like @Macalin M would try to play the hero and be forgotten abt in a day.
How can I ‘play the hero’ in a scenario that I don’t believe to be real?

Trending

Latest posts