S-spot member CALAF wrote nonchalantly abt a horrific rape in Xamar where he was complicit in it

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I noticed how just talks casually about it. People would have been cursing the guy or focussing on the rape part, but this guy walks us through his morning routine like a youtuber.

I was at first outraged, but now I am starting to think this guy just wanted a controversial threads that will get him attention
Don't forget that I never said it was a rape, not at all. I indeed did state it a couple of times on the other thread, but this thread looks like an attack on me. I did curse and prayed to Allah to forgive me, but that is between me and my prayers.

Also, If I needed Controversial Threads, why rape. There are more controversial threads, such as naag nool or mocking diaspora that would gain me attention. Who in the right mind makes a thread about rape like it is a normal thing to mock, tf!

Why would the cab driver ask for the fare mid-ride? People pay before or after the ride. Could you explain that?
Normal for any trip towards Darusalam, it was not halfway, the final third, since it is a gated community and nobody can come in nilly willy. Only residents and allowed visitors are allowed to come in, why would they allow a random taxi driver. And if they allowed him in even, he only allowed to park next to the control (Where he drop us off)

I have seen this with other taxi drivers, they ask you to pay ahead, either before starting or later on, when near the destination!

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
@Calaf stop jumping all over the place, what do you think happened? Sit down and think. A man pulls a girl out of a car, drags her into a corner and she comes back crying.
I only takes two brain cells to add those up.

So when we are questioning your credibility, don’t try to derail us with “technically I didn’t say he raped her”

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Erm, I never said that at all. Soo Kac and whatnot.
See this is what I am talking about, you are trying to derail the argument by focussing stuff that doesn’t matter.

@Nomoregames2019 is making a point but your response is focused in what drink he mentioned. Who cares what drink you had when people are talking about rape.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
See this is what I am talking about, you are trying to derail the argument by focussing stuff that doesn’t matter.

@Nomoregames2019 is making a point but your response is focused in what drink he mentioned. Who cares what drink you had when people are talking about rape.
@Calaf stop jumping all over the place, what do you think happened? Sit down and think. A man pulls a girl out of a car, drags her into a corner and she comes back crying.
I only takes two brain cells to add those up.

So when we are questioning your credibility, don’t try to derail us with “technically I didn’t say he raped her

This is what I mean, you are trying to make me seem, without the proper facts, like the one who said "She got raped" or "I drank Soo Kac, whilst she is getting raped". I am making it clear, the facts I am saying is the only one, Don't twist it around and make me seem that I said shit like I drank juice whilst she got "raped".

For me to be 100% Credible, you need to use the full words that I wrote. I never stated she got raped and that is for a reason. I have no intention to carry another sin if "he never did it" Your trying to criminalize me, make me seem like some crackhead who drank juice and talk shit about an incident, which I swore to the almighty name, that occurred!

So, when i am defending myself, I am doing it to protect my name, not derail wither "I am crediable or not"

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Look at all of you 'Heroes'. In a tight situation in a sh!thole country the number 1 thing on your mind is self preservation. Keeping that in mind are you going to miraculously break that mindset and spring into danger without a second thought?

Trending