S-spot member CALAF wrote nonchalantly abt a horrific rape in Xamar where he was complicit in it

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Murder happens alot in Somalia, that 3,000 shilling story is just a spoky story used to scare dhaqan celis kids to behave well
If murder is the norm why should he intervene? He is not a police officer the best he can do is report it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guys leave @Calaf alone that guy had a pistol for sure so why should he risk his life? In Somalia life means nothing. I heard a story in Mudug of someone getting shot in the head cause he owed someone saddex kun shilling Somali which is equivalent too 50 cents US.

@Calaf was very wise, playing hero wont win him any brownie points if hes 6ft under.

Yes! The fisherman. A so called “policeman “ killed him.

These idiots @Azania think that he’ll lived to see another day by trying to play a hero. Sit your ass down nacasyahow

My government contacts already know, The general of the airport also knows, All of Darusalam City Guards knows, so if he ever returns, it would have been onsight for him!

As I said, I was a coward, and I repent for my sins. I did what I can. Also Soo Kac Drink is just the same as Red Bull. Nothing different.

Did you know that in medina during the prophet's time a kaffir tied the cloth of a muslim woman to a stall while she was not looking and then when she started walking it tore her clothes and she became naked from the waist down. Then she started screaming.

You know what happened next? A muslim man saw her saw that kaffir laughing and he killed him on the spot. Killed him. He was killed as well as the kaffir's buddies retaliated.

And you allowed a rape to take place. No wonder somalia has gone to the dogs

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes! The fisherman. A so called “policeman “ killed him.

These idiots @Azania think that he’ll lived to see another day by trying to play a hero. Sit your ass down nacasyahow
Even the policemen are cold blooded dhiigyacab, where will you turn:zhqjlmx:

@Azania will be the 1st one to run when the xabad sings:mjlaugh:

I aint being no hero, how did you think I survived that hellh0le, mar hore lay aasi laha if I stoodup for every injustice:hemad:

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
No, it is not the matter of where you live. I came to Somalia for most of my life, heck, I spent most of my youth in African Country's, And all have the same view, everybody for themselves. This is no USA or Norway or UK where I can call 999 and just report it. No, this is Somalia, where it all depends on you.

The decency to do something is all depended on the situation. Okay, sorry, let say I stopped it, and then he shoots me and kills her, who was I protecting. A rape from a Murder. No.
But you said you didn’t see a gun, if remember correctly. I know fearing for your life is natural, but you could acted until he shows you a weapon.

Lets face it there, there is a possibility that he wasn’t armed and he counted on you to not care or be a coward

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did you know that in medina during the prophet's time a kaffir tied the cloth of a muslim woman to a stall while she was not looking and then when she started walking it tore her clothes and she became naked from the waist down. Then she started screaming.

You know what happened next? A muslim man saw her saw that kaffir laughing and he killed him on the spot. Killed him. He was killed as well as the kaffir's buddies retaliated.

Somalia is worst then the times of the Prophet.

Best believe that it is an atrocious place. It is beyond imaginable of what goes down there.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But you said you didn’t see a gun, if remember correctly. I know fearing for your life is natural, but you could acted until he shows you a weapon.

Lets face it there, there is a possibility that he wasn’t armed and he counted on you to not care or be a coward

What sort of idiocy is this. ..kulahaa you should’ve waited till he produced a gun...by that time dude is dead :camby::camby:

Azania

Even the policemen are cold blooded dhiigyacab, where will you turn:zhqjlmx:

@Azania will be the 1st one to tun when the xabad sings:mjlaugh:
It is ok to turn when niggas start pulling their Aks but before that I will stand my ground. Why should i run away from one unarmed person

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Azania and @Dino and then liked have not witnessed any sustained gunfire.

So it is understandable that they can talk like this.

It’s like the old Somali proverb “islaan fadhida lagdani wax uga fudud “

Could you translate for them @TekNiKo

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

"Oh, now I am pious like the Sahabahs in the Prophet time, where heaven was confirmed for them. "

Spare me the falseness, nobody would have done anything, not normal Somalis walking past or civilians, and neither would I. Okay.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It is ok to turn when niggas start pulling their Aks but before that I will stand my ground. Why should i run away from one unarmed person
Most likely armed. Most Drivers are armed!!!

"Oh, now I am pious like the Sahabahs in the Prophet time, where heaven was confirmed for them. "

Spare me the falseness, nobody would have done anything, not normal Somalis walking past or civilians, and neither would I. Okay.

speak for yourself you balless toothbrush. If you have had an ounce of izzat you would have put that taxi driver down when he insisted on taking the girl out of the cab. As it were it only showed your cowardness

Azania

What sort of idiocy is this. ..kulahaa you should’ve waited till he produced a gun...by that time dude is dead :camby::camby:
In Somalia people don’t hide their guns, they flash it everywhere literally. So him showing you the gun is telling you whatsup.
If people shot everytime they flashed their gun Somalia would be ......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

VIP

Are you seriously comparing the best generation to Somalia? We wouldnt be a shithole for 30 years if we followed Islam properly:camby:

@Azania and @Dino and then liked have not witnessed any sustained gunfire.

So it is understandable that they can talk like this.

It’s like the old Somali proverb “islaan fadhida lagdani wax uga fudud “

Could you translate for them @TekNiKo
Ehh it means literally an old lady sitting down watching wrestling thinks its easy.

The real meaning is its easy to critisize someone when your in a position of safety. Perfect maahmaah for @Calaf situation

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
speak for yourself you balless toothbrush. If you have had an ounce of izzat you would have put that taxi driver down when he insisted on taking the girl out of the cab. As it were it only showed your cowardness
Nonsentical.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
"What is left, oh me and the rapist were hand in hand or I was complicit in this"

Macalin M

Out here
I read the story and just realised how fake this shit sounds. Ummm nice I guess. If it somehow is true then same as what I said in the other thread. You’re not the brightest for that. Probably have social anxiety or something. But this story is almost laughable (not the R part of course)

Are you seriously comparing the best generation to Somalia? We wouldnt be a shithole for 30 years if we followed Islam properly:camby:

Ehh it means literally an old lady sitting down watching wrestling thinks its easy.

The real meaning is its easy to critisize someone when your in a position of safety. Perfect maahmaah for @Calaf situation

the difference between me and calaf is that i didnt sit on my ass all these years not bettering myself. I have been practising muay thai for the last 7 years. May be that's why i am not afraid of incapacitating a pot bellied taxi driver.

Azania

I like how @Calaf at the start of thread was ashamed and wondered if he should have intervened.

but now that he has some people backing him, his argument turned into “shit happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:manny:

Trending