S-spot member CALAF wrote nonchalantly abt a horrific rape in Xamar where he was complicit in it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This dude wrote a thread where he talked about it as if he was going through his daily life. Kulahaa “the taxi driver took her to the back of somewhere. I just say in my seat in the car while drinking SOO KAC energy drink. Later the girl came back crying. They took like 10 minutes and I presume that she was raped. It’s somalia and I guess it’s a normal thing”. :ooh::ooh::drakewtf::drakewtf::dwill::dwill::jcoleno::jcoleno::jaynerd:

@Calaf how could you live with yourself?
You could’ve called your government contacts. Actually never mind. There’s no government down there.

Do you now understand why I call it a shithole ?

I don’t understand why I’m not including you in the draft pick for 2020

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
This niggas wife could be raped infront of him, and his gonna be like
:manny:
“It’s Somalia, what was I gonna do fight the guy?”
Or “what if he makes me next, he could have had 1 victim but now I have been raped too bcoz you made talk shit to the guy”
:damn::deadmanny:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Or “what if he makes me next, he could have had 1 victim but now I have been raped too bcoz you made talk shit to the guy”
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: Subxan'Allah, May Allah swt guide us, I feel bad for my nigga @Calaf . He certainly regrets it

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This dude wrote a thread where he talked about it as if he was going through his daily life. Kulahaa “the taxi driver took her to the back of somewhere. I just say in my seat in the car while drinking SOO KAC energy drink. Later the girl came back crying. They took like 10 minutes and I presume that she was raped. It’s somalia and I guess it’s a normal thing”. :ooh::ooh::drakewtf::drakewtf::dwill::dwill::jcoleno::jcoleno::jaynerd:

@Calaf how could you live with yourself?
You could’ve called your government contacts. Actually never mind. There’s no government down there.

Do you now understand why I call it a shithole ?

I don’t understand why I’m not including you in the draft pick for 2020
My government contacts already know, The general of the airport also knows, All of Darusalam City Guards knows, so if he ever returns, it would have been onsight for him!

As I said, I was a coward, and I repent for my sins. I did what I can. Also Soo Kac Drink is just the same as Red Bull. Nothing different.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My wife would not board a random mans car, with 2 MALES IN IT. We only have 1 verified driver in Somalia, and he is a family member. I know what to do if he does.

I would save her then hit on her
My government contacts already know, The general of the airport also knows, All of Darusalam City Guards knows, so if he ever returns, it would have been onsight for him!

As I said, I was a coward, and I repent for my sins. I did what I can. Also Soo Kac Drink is just the same as Red Bull. Nothing different.
If you saved her she might’ve let you hit out of gratitude. Qasaaro :birdman:

Azania

My wife would not board a random mans car, with 2 MALES IN IT. We only have 1 verified driver in Somalia, and he is a family member. I know what to do if he does.
You dumb f*ck. That shouldn’t be your response :faysalwtf:

Any self respecting man would say “I rather die than my wife be raped” or shit like that and back it up with action.

Even cowards take some action when something like that happens. Wallahi you are something else.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You dumb f*ck. That shouldn’t be your response :faysalwtf:

Any self respecting man would say “I rather die than my wife be raped” or shit like that and back it up with action.

Even cowards take some action when something like that happens. Wallahi you are something else.
No. I will make it clear. I will prevent it from happening before intervening if it happens (God Forbid). Simple as.
I would prevent her from being raped, by ensuring I take all precautions.

Do not forget where you are, not everyone can be a good Samaritan without issues. Somalia, you need to be 500 steps ahead then everyone else!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What a complete fulay :drakekidding::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
This dude would’ve assumed position if that 80 pounds cholera infested faarax taxi driver was a qoomuLuudh. @Calaf wouldve allow him to have his way with him just so he could live another day. @Calaf you do realize there’s something called honor and dignity that’s sometimes worth more than life itself. You should seek death before another man rapes you let alone an 80 pounds megalomaniac.

Azania

No. I will make it clear. I will prevent it from happening before intervening if it happens (God Forbid). Simple as.

Do not forget where you are, not everyone can be a good Samaritan without issues. Somalia, you need to be 500 steps ahead then everyone else!
Of course preventing it from happening is the first time, but you were supposed to intervene when that cab driver was taking her to a luuq. Evil was done that day because you did nothing.

when he refused money from you, you could have asked the girl to go with you to somewhere safe or the next ride. Clearly you knew what was happening so and you could have prevented it.

how would you feel if you were the victim and people just didn’t care what was happening to you. That day you told the driver he can do anything he wants and people won’t intervene. You had the chance to show him Muslims stick with each other even strangers

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

giphy.gif

You do realize that there’s something called “xaal”. That girl’s clan would seek compensation from you. Please disclose her qabiil and we should rectify this conscious thing eating up on you for your extreme cowardly behavior. They’ll be good with $2k. You stood there and didn’t interfere in an ongoing rape before your eyes. In our code of honor you are liable for damages.

( was she cute tho. How was her body )

Last edited:

Do you hear her screams in your sleep:cosbyhmm:

does it haunt you? Is your manhood in question brotha?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ADMISSION;

many of you are acting pretty brave on this forum. I would admit here that I would’ve done the same cotdham like of action as my son @Calaf
What he did was self preservation in a shithole where life is cheaper than a single banana. Mind you this is Somalia not Norway you idiots. Rape, pillaging, explosion and unimaginable atrocities are a national pastime in our native shithole. I would’ve certainly minded my business and would’ve thanked the driver as I’m getting off his taxi and wouldn’t even report shit to anyone. Only a nacas would try to play a hero in a shithole. Are you better than the hundreds of thousands that have perished senselessly in our shithole homeland. Y’all need to take off your Western marinated lenses. Somalia hasn’t been a failed state for 40 years for no reason.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Of course preventing it from happening is the first time, but you were supposed to intervene when that cab driver was taking her to a luuq. Evil was done that day because you did nothing.

when he refused money from you, you could have asked the girl to go with you to somewhere safe or the next ride. Clearly you knew what was happening so and you could have prevented it.

how would you feel if you were the victim and people just didn’t care what was happening to you. That day you told the driver he can do anything he wants and people won’t intervene. You had the chance to show him Muslims stick with each other even strangers
As I said in the other thread, I feel disappointed in myself and also ashamed. I cannot explain my feeling, but I just remained at my house all of today, even though I had to go out. I felt weird. But I also felt like I had nothing to do with it. But, unfortunately, I have seen worster stuff in Mogadishu. So I cannot be immune from the horror and the brotherhood that everyone claim Somalia has, unfortunately, that is dead.

Do you hear her screams in your sleep:cosbyhmm:

does it haunt you? Is your manhood in question brotha?
I am just questioning myself. Nothing haunts me anymore, after that killing in Mogadishu, it became normal. I just laid in bed, thinking of all scenarios of whether should I have done it or not!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
As I said in the other thread, I feel disappointed in myself and also ashamed. I cannot explain my feeling, but I just remained at my house all of today, even though I had to go out. I felt weird. But I also felt like I had nothing to do with it. But, unfortunately, I have seen worster stuff in Mogadishu. So I cannot be immune from the horror and the brotherhood that everyone claim Somalia has, unfortunately, that is dead.

I am just questioning myself. Nothing haunts me anymore, after that killing in Mogadishu, it became normal. I just laid in bed, thinking of all scenarios of whether should I have done it or not!
What happened , happened sxb. It was damned if you do damned if you dont situation

ADMISSION;

many of you are acting pretty brave on this forum. I would admit here that I would’ve done the same cotdham like of action as my son @Calaf
What he did was self preservation in a shithole where life is cheaper than a single banana. Mind you this is Somalia not Norway you idiots. Rape, pillaging, explosion and unimaginable atrocities are a national pastime in our native shithole. I would’ve certainly minded my business and would’ve thanked the driver as I’m getting off his taxi and wouldn’t even report shit to anyone. Only a nacas would try to play a hero in a shithole. Are you better than the hundreds of thousands that have perished senselessly in our shithole homeland. Y’all need to take off your Western marinated lenses. Somalia hasn’t been a failed state for 40 years for no reason.

how far are you willing to preserve yourself? Would you let him hit too? Is your boothole worth your life? :manny:Worth years of waking up in cold sweats as you run into the shower. Let the water spray to cover your tears as you remember the smell of khat and 68 IQ grunting begins you:deadmanny:weep for your manhood, weep for your anus. Yes you’re alive...what a life