S-spot member CALAF wrote nonchalantly abt a horrific rape in Xamar where he was complicit in it

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

You do realize that there’s something called “xaal”. That girl’s clan would seek compensation from you. Please disclose her qabiil and we should rectify this conscious thing eating up on you for your extreme cowardly behavior. They’ll be good with $2k. You stood there and didn’t interfere in an ongoing rape before your eyes. In our code of honor you are liable for damages.

( was she cute tho. How was her body )
I do not know about her tribe, I think she works in the airport or the decale hotel.
Also, I did not view it. Sorry. She looked young though!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
how far are you willing to preserve yourself? Would you let him hit too? Is your boothole worth your life? :manny:Worth years of waking up in cold sweats as you run into the shower. Let the water spray to cover your tears as you remember the smell of khat and 68 IQ grunting begins you:deadmanny:weep for your manhood, weep for your anus. Yes you’re alive...what a life

My manhood would be on the line in that case and so therefore I would’ve smothered him to death.
I’m talking a situation involving someone else. It is not my business.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
how far are you willing to preserve yourself? Would you let him hit too? Is your boothole worth your life? :manny:Worth years of waking up in cold sweats as you run into the shower. Let the water spray to cover your tears as you remember the smell of khat and 68 IQ grunting begins you:deadmanny:weep for your manhood, weep for your anus. Yes you’re alive...what a life
If it is me, I would have died for it, but be realistic, it is someone else. Someone you never saw in your life and you never knew!

You would say this now, but guaranteed 100% no person on here would do shit about it at all!

My manhood would be on the line in that case and so therefore I would’ve smothered him to death.
I’m talking a situation involving someone else. It is not my business.
You don’t realize letting him do that while you stand in the corner scared to speak up is another form of taking your manhood :mindblown:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do you really know she got raped?

Was her clothing disheveled?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You don’t realize letting him do that while you stand in the corner scared to speak up is another form of taking your manhood :mindblown:

Nope it ain’t.

It’s called realizing where you are. You’re at a society in the 12th century

Nope it ain’t.

“He looked around and wondered if he could get away with it. He saw there wasn’t a real man insight just a worthless deqan celis boy. He smiled , he knew he was good to go”

:mjlol: Sounds like he didn’t respect you enough to care about your presence.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That was an assumption. 10 mins gone, came back crying.
And no, it was not disheveled in such a way that I can notice!

Wait..

She came back in the car ?

Did you even console her ?

So when he dropped her why didn’t she grab to him and scream rape

Never mind! My mind is stuck in a civilized country. I keep forgetting we dealing with Somalia. Scream rape or not no one will come to your rescue.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What did she say when she came back?
Nothing, silent ride to the destination.
Wait..

She came back in the car ?

Did you even console her ?

So when he dropped her why didn’t she grab to him and scream rape

Never mind! My mind is stuck in a civilized country. I keep forgetting we dealing with Somalia. Scream rape or not no one will come to your rescue.
Somalia is no Norway is it. Empty road, a conservative society, guns are loose like candy. No risk!

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
If it is me, I would have died for it, but be realistic, it is someone else. Someone you never saw in your life and you never knew!

You would say this now, but guaranteed 100% no person on here would do shit about it at all!
Just because you are a coward doesn’t mean everyone is the same, stop hiding behind the idea that nobody would risk their life to save a woman from getting raped. People risk their lives countless times for others

Nope it ain’t.

:gucciwhat:
is this cowardice contagious, why is this limp-dick syndrome spreading. How can you watch someone get raped and say if it not me then it’s not worth fighting for.

imagine if it was your sister getting raped and some fulay couldn’t fight for her or even shout to call people. For fucks sake people, have some dignity

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Just because you are a coward doesn’t mean everyone is the same, stop hiding behind the idea that nobody would risk their life to save a woman from getting raped. People risk their lives countless times for others

is this cowardice contagious, why is this limp-**** syndrome spreading. How can you watch someone get raped and say if it not me then it’s not worth fighting for.

imagine if it was your sister getting raped and some fulay couldn’t fight for her or even shout to call people. For fucks sake people, have some dignity
Have you ever been to Somalia, because from the way your talking it seems that you never been there?

Everyone made a quick conclusion that it was a rape, and that I was in the wrong, who am I, the law?

This is no Norway, this is fucking Somalia, where the bullets talks first!

Azania

Have you ever been to Somalia, because from the way your talking it seems that you never been there?

Everyone made a quick conclusion that it was a rape, and that I was in the wrong, who am I, the law?

This is no Norway, this is fucking Somalia, where the bullets talks first!
I have been to Somalia, and I only came to US three years ago. But regardless of where you live, you should’ve had the decency to do something.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guys leave @Calaf alone that guy had a pistol for sure so why should he risk his life? In Somalia life means nothing. I heard a story in Mudug of someone getting shot in the head cause he owed someone saddex kun shilling Somali which is equivalent too 50 cents US.

@Calaf was very wise, playing hero wont win him any brownie points if hes 6ft under.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I have been to Somalia, and I only came to US three years ago. But regardless of where you live, you should’ve had the decency to do something.
No, it is not the matter of where you live. I came to Somalia for most of my life, heck, I spent most of my youth in African Country's, And all have the same view, everybody for themselves. This is no USA or Norway or UK where I can call 999 and just report it. No, this is Somalia, where it all depends on you.

The decency to do something is all depended on the situation. Okay, sorry, let say I stopped it, and then he shoots me and kills her, who was I protecting. A rape from a Murder. No.

Azania

Guys leave @Calaf alone that guy had a pistol for sure so why should he risk his life? In Somalia life means nothing. I heard a story in Mudug of someone getting shot in the head cause he owed someone saddex kun shilling Somali which is equivalent too 50 cents US.

@Calaf was very wise, playing hero wont win him any brownie points if hes 6ft under.
Murder happens alot in Somalia, but that 3,000 shilling story is just a spoky story used to scare dhaqan celis kids to behave well

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

is this cowardice contagious, why is this limp-**** syndrome spreading. How can you watch someone get raped and say if it not me then it’s not worth fighting for.

I’d take that loss

Wouldn’t blame him. I’d understand that fate had dealt me a great misfortune by the fact that I hail from a shithole. One must accept the reality on the ground. It is Somalia adeer not Norway.

I am not interfering....

Trending