Russia-Ukraine War

Do you support joining up with any Nation in the Horn or are you completely opposed to any sort of union?

I think you're exaggerating the extent to which other Africans would be willing to venture outside of their Countries in a EU type of Union; unless your Country was the equivalent of Germany, other Africans wouldn't be itching to settle in Somalia.

Also, Somalia (and the Horn in general) could be made exempt from the freedom of movement provision, but economic, security and regulatory integration is essential and would be tremendously beneficial.

If the Horn perceives itself to be so irreconcilably different to the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa... then it should form a regional bloc; the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa could then establish political and economic links with this Horn African bloc.
Any proposal for Somalis to integrate into an African Union will be detrimental to us economically and in national security. As someone already mentioned Somalia would be dominated by the larger populations and economics of its neighbours and why should we allow that to happen? Why work with people who seek to undermine you?

The record of AMISOM in Somalia has been nothing to praise tbh and not to mention Ethiopia holding our lands and our people in the Ogaden along with Kenya controlling additional Somali areas. Kenya has also tried to expand their sea border at our expense just last year. So no, integration into an African union is not to the benefit of Somalis.

cow

VIP
Ukraine PM is claiming that the chechen fighters are dead
95 percent of what that clown says is fake.

imagine trusting your country with this clown. No wonder Russia invaded any other sane leader would have told the west that Ukraine will be neutral.

Putin was 100 percent correct in his statement when he said the country is run by drug heads and neo nazis. it is clear only someone high on coke would make a video like this.

Apollo

VIP
I wish I could ignore this Ukraine conflict, but this shit has an effect on financial markets and I am forced to watch it closely despite not liking the whole ordeal.

They are max 400K. So like 1%, and as usual the 1% overrepresented in power.

Most already have moved to Israel.
Ukraine, to a lesser extent, can compare to Russia. I believe the Russian Jewish population is a lot higher than what is stated if you include crypto-Yahuud, people with full or partial Jewish ancestry that only identify with the Russian identity effectively assimilated into mainstream public Russo-consciousness, and then the partial Jewish ancestry that expands the parameter by a lot, doubling or tripling the minority demographic contingent on where you draw the line with admixture amount.

Trending

Latest posts