Russia-Ukraine War

Some cadaan looking hippie driving a hooptie was complaining to me at the gas station about paying $1.55 a litre and how she wants the war to stop.

Mac sonkor to the far left (who tend to be poor) drivers who have been against oil and gas development for many years. If the far left hypocrites are not going to walk to their destination, I hope they get punished in the wallet.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nope it was because Hitler was the Anglosaxon darling boy until he signed the armistice with Stalin's Communist Russia. Throughout the 30s he was receiving funding from both English and American establishment to export Nazism to Argentina, Italy etc. 'Fascism' was the bulwark against increasingly threatening Communism expansion.

Slavs were only cannon fodder in Anglosaxon game.

Nigga wtf you smoking.

World

VIP
They changed their shirt bro, similar to China in the 1980s but the political mechanisms are the same and power structure.

The ideology of greater Russia or Russian supremacy in Central Asia and Slavic regions is still there.
Why do you keep saying that Greater Russia is USSR ideology?

Ukraine was incorporated into the Russian Empire in 1667. Wales and Scotland joined England in 1707, yet you keep yapping about “Russian supremacy”.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You dont even know basic history Wehmer Von Braun, Nazi links with CIA, Chamberlain’s appeasement. Man I am a real history nerd .

Yes, Edward VIII was a Nazi sympathiser and so were many British aristocrats but that did not reflect with British policy at the time.

Chamberlain was just a nacas.

I saw the stream he did, right.... so he did a stream in Kiev.... giving his take.... he was accused of being a Russian agent

then one of the latest stream while denying he was a Russian agent, he mentions he was on RT years back?

how is that coincidence? he JUST HAPPENS to have been on RT years ago while all this time he appeared to have been just some random YouTuber? and he said in one his latest streams that the videos are a hobby... but if you've seen his old videos... they are really, really well-produced... just some hobbyist made those?? they seem very, very professionally done.... so I do not think this Captain Red Pill is the ordinary person who he portrays himself to be and I do think he is some sort of agent. He JUST HAPPENS to have been on RT and he JUST HAPPENED to be in Kiev at the exact time and then gave the talks he gave??

Only in the West.

Rest of the world is either indifferent or impressed with the balls Russia got.
1646186008945.png

:dead:

Trending