RUNTII mental illness is rampant in our community. ANYONE FRM MN recognize this chick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Waryaa stop it. Jins are real....

Yeah its really scary. This lady was my friends aunt. She suddenly started to communicate in real deep voice saying Im not going anywhere and stop it and scream like a man:eek:

You say its hallunication with jinn or ghost. Some people say they seen aliens or been abducted by them. So in your mind there is no possibility these people could be telling the truth?
They’re not real.

It’s really an injustice that these ppl are not given the help they need, instead of treating their mental state, you say some abracadabra you pretend is helping.

I work at a mental institution occasionally and you wouldn’t believe the manner of different voices, and real and fake “satanic” sounding languages these ppl are muttering in.

They’re not real.

It’s really an injustice that these ppl are not given the help they need, instead of treating their mental state, you say some abracadabra you pretend is helping.
If they believe its helping then its good. You are underestimating the placebo effect and how powerful it is. I am surprised how narrow minded you are in this subject. There are so many things out there we dont know much about.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Are you also crazy :drakewtf:
The baby is 3 months old, how will an infant know a language at that stage?

Do you recognize them ?

But my issue with the family is why would you send her to Somalia to be marry when she’s clearly not fit to be a mother ?
Babies can hear and feel the tone of the voice.
Toxic stress can effect the child’s brain development.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Babies can hear and feel the tone of the voice.
Toxic stress can effect the child’s brain development.

But her mom wasn’t yelling, you didn’t watch the video. Her mom sounded like she was rhyming

VixR

Veritas
If they believe its helping then its good. You are underestimating the placebo effect and how powerful it is. I am surprised how narrow minded you are in this subject. There are so many things out there we dont know much about.
Once you work with mentally ill people and ppl who’re having psychotic episodes, and catatonia, and you see their odd and sometimes disturbing behaviors, and how some of them are helped by medications or procedures like ECT, you’ll realize Jinns are a catch-all for explaining the inexplicable of a mind turned sick mind or glitched.

Pregnancy was somehow a trigger for that lady.

Sxb

Many of these people have committed serious crimes after being exorcised by these religious people. I know a Somali guy who relapsed into schizophrenia and killed his pregnant wife, cut her stomach and then..,,,, He thought the foetus was the jinn. 3 lives could have been saved with the right prognosis and proper medication.

VixR

Veritas
Sxb

Many of these people have committed serious crimes after being exorcised by these religious people. I know a Somali guy who relapsed into schizophrenia and killed his pregnant wife, cut her stomach and then..,,,, He thought the foetus was the jinn. 3 lives could have been saved with the right prognosis and proper medication.
Wow. How sad.

Once you work with mentally ill people and ppl who’re having psychotic episodes, and catatonia, and you see their odd and sometimes disturbing behaviors, and how some of them are helped by medications or procedures like ECT, you’ll realize Jinns are a catch-all for explaining the inexplicable of a mind turned sick mind or glitched.

Pregnancy was somehow a trigger for that lady.
You work in the medical field I gather. I agree that a lot of people who have mental problems get lumped together with jinn. I believe in jinn, ghost and aliens. I just believe there is so many things out there we dont know yet. So im not go and pretend i have answers to everything.

Sxb

Thats messed up....i believe in always seeking professional help

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In our community, the first thing that comes to mind when someone loses it is that “wadaadka ha loo geeyo “. There are many cases where I’ve witnessed families barking at the wrong tree by having a person who’s clearly suffering from mental illness subjected unrelenting quraan saar. Quraac sar should be complimentary but not the whole solution when the Deen says “even lie if your life depends on it”. Our problem is that with low education comes high superstition.

THE REASON I AM USING THIS GIRL AS AN EXAMPLE IS TO INTRODUCE AWARENESS OF THE PRACTICE OF TAKING A MENTALLY SICK LOVE ONE TO SOMALIA TO MARRY HE/she off. It is never a success story

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sxb

Did this happen in Australia?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
But her mom wasn’t yelling, you didn’t watch the video. Her mom sounded like she was rhyming
No she was loud. She must have said something negative judging by the daughter’s facial expressions.

The daughter just didn’t want to be interrupted but I bet they argue around the baby

VixR

Veritas
You work in the medical field I gather. I agree that a lot of people who have mental problems get lumped together with jinn. I believe in jinn, ghost and aliens. I just believe there is so many things out there we dont know yet. So im not go and pretend i have answers to everything.
Honestly it’s one of the reasons I left the faith, it’s so obvious jinns and such are not the answer, but a filler for what we don’t understand. That’s not to say medicine has all the answers, not at all, but as you become familiar with actual diagnoses, it becomes so clear that just like a body can display disorder and disease, so too can the mind.

What sort of jinni causes something like this?
I’ve seen pts like this in real life. They’re non reactive. They’ll stand and stare at a wall for hrs on end and you have to physically help them sit bc their mind isn’t being relayed the information that the body is in fatigue. They move incredibly slowly. It’s obvious it’s not a jinn but the mind.

Honestly it’s one of the reasons I left the faith, it’s so obvious jinns and such are not the answer, but a filler for what we don’t understand. That’s not to say medicine has all the answers, not at all, but as you become familiar with actual diagnoses, it becomes so clear that just like a body can display disorder and disease, so too can the mind.

What sort of jinni causes something like this?
I’ve seen pts like this in real life. They’re non reactive. They’ll stand and stare at a wall for hrs on end and you have to physically help them sit bc their mind isn’t being relayed the information that the body is in fatigue. They move incredibly slowly. It’s obvious it’s not a jinn but the mind.
Yes....most time its not jinn and there is so much we dont know. I just keep open mind and try see things from different perspective. Do you work in the mental health industry?

VixR

Veritas
Yes....most time its not jinn and there is so much we dont know. I just keep open mind and try see things from different perspective. Do you work in the mental health industry?
Why hang onto Jinn after knowing better. There’s no reason to.

I had a similar experience except this lady was older and had just had a baby. I was a kid and my mom was helping them. Apparently this lady would get a jinni every time she gave birth. She would have a mental relapse, wherein supposedly a jinn would come to her, and she’d get super psychotic and start being a danger to herself due to lack of safety awareness bc she was seeing things and running away from them and leaving her baby. I remember thoroughly believing she was possessed at the time. Scared the shit of me.

In danish legislation the killing or endangerment of children by mothers was so common that a specific penal code section has been added.

Various mental illnesses contribute to this but birth depression is one of the greater causes, but this sounds more like a case of schizophrenia.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No she was loud. She must have said something negative judging by the daughter’s facial expressions.

The daughter just didn’t want to be interrupted but I bet they argue around the baby

Her voice wasn’t raised and she wasn’t arguing with her. She was like “oh poor granddaughter of mine, your mom doesn’t what she’s doing...she had you in the car for 6 hours..”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending