RUNTII mental illness is rampant in our community. ANYONE FRM MN recognize this chick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
paranoia is not a normal personal trait...its a type of mental illness. We are saying she has mental illness which you also seem to say when you say she is paranoid. We are not saying she is a bad person or bad mother....we dont know that. But in her videos she is displaying signs of someone who has mental issues...you cant deny that

The videos that ur seeing are videos of her coming live on youtube, its not something she decided to record edit etc..when u go live on youtube it would automatically be saved and be uploaded.
Shes going through a hard time atm, so the only thing we can do is to pray for her instead of coming up with crazy conclusions.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
The whole raped by a jinn thing is not uncommon a story, I’ve heard it twice lol. And they say it with a straight face.

It’s an accepted phenomenon thing that jinns get up to.

The whole raped by a jinn thing is not uncommon, I’ve heard it twice lol. And they say it with a straight face.
Imagine if they are better in bed than us humans and she will never have a man come close to that performance....poor girl

VixR

Veritas
Imagine if they are better in bed than us humans and she will never have a man come close to that performance....poor girl
No, it’s legit something that’s considered to happen in religious circles. Some jinns take it a step further and are reported to marry human men and women, and such people are possessed to not entertain bonding with other humans.

No, it’s legit something that’s considered to happen in religious circles. Some jinns take it a step further and are reported to marry human men and women, and such people are possessed to not entertain bonding with other humans.
How does it work...like they can see jinn, they marry them and are with them while physically being around us humans and we cant see it. Or is this all being played out in their mind?

The whole raped by a jinn thing is not uncommon, I’ve heard it twice lol. And they say it with a straight face.

VixR

Let's ask our feminist and law expert resident @Steamdevolopment the legal implications of such a rape!!

The problem is the sheikhs, they make these simpletons believe these superstitious stories of jinn and shaytaan attacking and destroying them and they are the only ones who could quell them and deal with such crazy, bad and evil spirits. They are scammers and should be charged with fraud.

mrlog

VIP
The whole raped by a jinn thing is not uncommon a story, I’ve heard it twice lol. And they say it with a straight face.

It’s an accepted phenomenon thing that jinns get up to.

But u are an atheist right?
How do u explain Jinns raping her?
Or is it a way of her mind coping with stress
:farmajoyaab:

mrlog

VIP
VixR

Let's ask our feminist and law expert resident @Steamdevolopment the legal implications of such a rape!!

The problem is the sheikhs, they make these simpletons believe these superstitious stories of jinn and shaytaan attacking and destroying them and they are the only ones who could quell them and deal with such crazy, bad and evil spirits. They are scammers and should be charged with fraud.

Sxb assist @Steamdevolopment badhi weyn in getting her nick fixed.
How can she be an expert when her spelling needs CPR.
Should be development instead of devOlopment.

VixR

Veritas
How does it work...like they can see jinn, they marry them and are with them while physically being around us humans and we cant see it. Or is this all being played out in their mind?
How are you a Muslim lol?

Jinns are real is Islam, there’s a whole Sura named after them. They’re physical beings not figments of an imagination. The jinns live in another dimension iirc, and they can visit our physical world, and they can appear to whomever they want. So the answer is it’s they see it, but you/we don’t.
VixR

On youmul qiyamah the Jinn in question will be brought to swift retribution by Allah (SWT), Aussie.

mrlog

VIP
mrlog

She is mocking how we Somalis say English words. That's how non-English speakers Somalis pronounce the word.

Adeer I see u be doing verbal gymnastics.
Did u know that she’s born&bred in Scandinavia?
How she gonna mock fobs speaking English when Scandis speak English like a Djiboutian speaking Somali

Jinns are real is Islam, there’s a whole Sura named after them. They’re physical beings not figments of an imagination. The jinns live in another dimension iirc, and they can visit our physical world, and they can appear to whomever they want. So the answer is it’s they see it, but you/we don’t.

On youmul qiyamah the Jinn in question will be brought to swift retribution by Allah (SWT), Aussie.
I knew all this....i just want you to talk about the deen. Its beautiful.....you know your stuff:nvjpqts:

I was at a quraan saaris for a lady who had jin inside her when i was 15 and heard the jin talk through her. That stayed with me since then

on Youmul qiyamah the Jinn in question will be brought to swift retribution by Allah (SWT)

VixR

At the meantime, the sheikhs make money out of these susceptible and sick people. It happens in many religions. The Catholics and Evangelicals do have exorcism and governments should intervene and re-enact laws against these practices because they are putting people's mental health at risk.

VixR

Veritas
But u are an atheist right?
How do u explain Jinns raping her?
Or is it a way of her mind coping with stress
:farmajoyaab:
Obviously I think it’s hallucinations, the same way ppl say they saw floating objects and the ghosts of dead relatives. Perception of our brains is not accurate. Having sex with an otherworldly being is just another one of those things, but of an extreme variety. Sex with a being invisible to others, which you can summon away inorganically, with all the orgasms and none of the consequences sounds superb.

VixR

Veritas
I knew all this....i just want you to talk about the deen. Its beautiful.....you know your stuff:nvjpqts:

I was at a quraan saaris for a lady who had jin inside her when i was 15 and heard the jin talk through her. That stayed with me since then
I had a similar experience except this lady was older and had just had a baby. I was a kid and my mom was helping them. Apparently this lady would get a jinni every time she gave birth. She would have a mental relapse, wherein supposedly a jinn would come to her, and she’d get super psychotic and start being a danger to herself due to lack of safety awareness bc she was seeing things and running away from them and leaving her baby. I remember thoroughly believing she was possessed at the time. Scared the shit of me.

VixR

At the meantime, the sheikhs make money out of these susceptible and sick people. It happens in many religions. The Catholics and Evangelicals do have exorcism and governments should intervene and re-enact laws against these practices because they are putting people's mental health at risk.
Waryaa stop it. Jins are real....
I had a similar experience except this lady was older and had just had a baby. I was a kid and my mom was helping them. Apparently this lady would get a jinni every time she gave birth. She would have a mental relapse, wherein supposedly a jinn would come to her, and she’d get super psychotic and start being a danger to herself due to lack of safety awareness bc she was seeing things and running away from them and leaving her baby. I remember thoroughly believing she was possessed at the time. Scared the shit of me.
Yeah its really scary. This lady was my friends aunt. She suddenly started to communicate in real deep voice saying Im not going anywhere and stop it and scream like a man:eek:

You say its hallunication with jinn or ghost. Some people say they seen aliens or been abducted by them. So in your mind there is no possibility these people could be telling the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts