RUNTII mental illness is rampant in our community. ANYONE FRM MN recognize this chick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In danish legislation the killing or endangerment of children by mothers was so common that a specific penal code section has been added.

Various mental illnesses contribute to this but birth depression is one of the greater causes, but this sounds more like a case of schizophrenia.

So you can see symptoms of Schizophrenia in this girl ?

I’ve looked up Schizophrenic symptoms and she checks out all the indications

VixR

Veritas
In danish legislation the killing or endangerment of children by mothers was so common that a specific penal code section has been added.

Various mental illnesses contribute to this but birth depression is one of the greater causes, but this sounds more like a case of schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia is not that controlled. She had zero symptoms after she’d recover from her episode until the next baby. The kids were spread out, the family thinking it was a weird one-off; but it happened every time like clockwork. I know postpartum depression is very common in women, but does it come with hallucinations? This would be an extreme case.

Honestly scared me from having kids bc I associated it with illness for a long time from a young age lol and since I’m the youngest I didn’t see it wasn’t normal

Why hang onto Jinn after knowing better. There’s no reason to.
Im open minded to it existing. I am open minded to aliens as well. Like i said there are a lot of shit out there we dont know. You seem to thinkn if medicine or scientist cant give answers, then its not there. We just have different thought process...hence why I believe there isca god with never seeing him or him talking to me and you dont

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Her voice wasn’t raised and she wasn’t arguing with her. She was like “oh poor granddaughter of mine, your mom doesn’t what she’s doing...she had you in the car for 6 hours..”

‘Your mom doesn’t know what she is doing’:bell:
No wonder why the girl was making faces :birdman:
The daughter clearly needs help but her mom is rude for that tho.

Schizophrenia is not that controlled. She had zero after she’d recover from her episode until the next baby. The kids were spread out, the family thinking it was a weird one-off; but it happened every time like clockwork. I know postpartum depression is very common in women, but does it come with hallucinations?

Intersectionality of mental illnesses are not uncommon and if symptoms appear at specific points it would suggest that there is a trigger of sort. It could be postpartum psychosis, which rare but albeit destructive disease.

There is always a rational explanation, please stop lending credence to any notions of Jinn possession, as that only leaves the illness untreated @Gooney112.

Source: https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/gyxbyb/giving-birth-hallucinations-mania-postpartum-psychosis

VixR

Veritas
Intersectionality of mental illnesses are not uncommon and if symptoms appear at specific points it would suggest that there is a trigger of sort. It could be postpartum psychosis, which rare but albeit destructive disease.

There is always a rational explanation, please stop lending credence to any notions of Jinn possession.

Source: https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/gyxbyb/giving-birth-hallucinations-mania-postpartum-psychosis
How could you think that’s what I’m doing lol

I hereby break up our tryst on account of your being condescending!

VixR

Veritas
Im open minded to it existing. I am open minded to aliens as well. Like i said there are a lot of shit out there we dont know. You seem to thinkn if medicine or scientist cant give answers, then its not there. We just have different thought process...hence why I believe there isca god with never seeing him or him talking to me and you dont
Aliens abductions are not real either.

Fair enough, we work differently

VixR

Veritas
Steam and Vix making fun of jinn:eek:. Brave ladies....I hope you guys never have to deal with those niggas. Im gonna pray for you guys:ftw9nwa:
How come Shaytan gets less privilege than jinn?

If you say a jinn possessed u to do something, that grain of salt is bigger than Shaytan possessing u to do it, even though he’s the OG :cosbyhmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
‘Your mom doesn’t know what she is doing’:bell:
No wonder why the girl was making faces :birdman:
The daughter clearly needs help but her mom is rude for that tho.

You know little and next to nothing yet you want to throw the mother off the cliff.

The mother has:

Taken her in with her baby

The mother provides for her

The mother babysits the baby for her

The mother looks after like you look after a mentally sick child of yours

The mother is stressed out bc she has a grown daughter who has returned to her in a bed shape mentally.

The mother has to deal with combative daughter who her mental mind is fixated on her

The mother gets shook every time the daughter takes the granddaughter out because daughter keeps that baby in the car for 6 hours

(The mother is doing all this with no educational background and only with pure good hooyo soomaalinimo)

If you say a jinn possessed u to do something, that grain of salt is bigger than Shaytan possessing u to do it, even though he’s the OG :cosbyhmm:
Shaytaan doesnt have the ability to go inside you. He just stays outside and talk to you. Jinn is on whole other level when he gets inside you

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

May Jinn come in the shower with you and bends you over to drive it deep :browtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Shaytaan doesnt have the ability to go inside you. He just stays outside and talk to you. Jinn is on whole other level when he gets inside you

In other words @VixR Jinn wu kugu aasaa, Shaydaayn whispers in your ears to be atheist :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending