RUNTII mental illness is rampant in our community. ANYONE FRM MN recognize this chick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Maskiinada suffers from some sort of mental illness.

A year ago she was in Somalia and I actually featured her here because I didn’t know she was mentally ill. At that time she was staying at a hotel with a husband. Just recently her video link from her stay in Hargeisa splashed through my YouTube. I decided to check her YouTube homepage because I wanted to see if she made more videos. Good grief she made like a hundred videos of talking about people being narcissistic towards her. That was a red flag. Then I looked at the video right after she got back from Somalia and I realized why she was in was divorced. In my opinion Ileen her family send her to Somalia to marry her off in hopes of her becoming sane.

Sadly it appears that the only thing family accomplished by sending her home to marry is only to compound their problems because she came back pregnant and divorced.

Here in this video she had her baby in the car for hours and her mom is passed at her. She secretly recorded her mom chastising her. WATCH FROM THE 4:05 mark

families outa stop sending the mentally sick back home and marrying them off

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The mom is also mentally ill, why is she talking shit about her daughter and putting her down Infront of the baby? That baby will hear that and the cycle will continue.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The mom is also mentally ill, why is she talking shit about her daughter and putting her down Infront of the baby? That baby will hear that and the cycle will continue.

Are you also crazy :drakewtf:
The baby is 3 months old, how will an infant know a language at that stage?

Do you recognize them ?

But my issue with the family is why would you send her to Somalia to be marry when she’s clearly not fit to be a mother ?

Gibiin-Udug

Are you also crazy :drakewtf:
The baby is 3 months old, how will an infant know a language at that stage?

Do you recognize them ?

But my issue with the family is why would you send her to Somalia to be marry when she’s clearly not fit to be a mother ?

No I don't recognize her, her mom is also not fit to be a mother because she should have more compassion to her daughter instead of chastising her.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No I don't recognize her, her mom is also not fit to be a mother because she should have more compassion to her daughter instead of chastising her.

Easier for you to say tho.... she’s exasperated from looking after her. The girl’s big mother is at her last wit. I can’t blame her for letting off some stream. She was gone with the child for hours inside a car.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Actually I hate to admit but @Reiko is right.

In this video I understand where @Reiko is coming from. Our people don’t know how to treat our mentally ill folks. Clearly the mother is further trigging this chick’s mental episodes by constantly criticizing her instead of soothing her with encouragement Ileen the child is mentally sick.

I also need to be nice to to Reiko :gucciwhat:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dr R.Kelly

As you reported earlier 75.91% of Somalis have some sort of a mental illness, can you give us the percentage of crazy Somalis in Minnesota?

Honestly the number is high. The MN
mental industry is the biggest employer in town because they need so many workers in that institute.

Heck if you get some sort of community college associate degree these mental institutions in MN will hire because of the amount of Somali mental sufferers patients they have in any given week.

Last edited:

nayaa, i thought that chic was you. her thought process and rambling is just like you. confess nayaa.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do you know she has a mental illness? That term is overused tbh.

I urge you to go to her YouTube homepage and do some assessment. It really doesn’t take a rocket scientist to make this discovery on her.

Don’t even go to her YouTube, just watch my last video above (not the first one but the last one I posted).

VixR

Veritas
I urge you to go to her YouTube homepage and do some assessment. It really doesn’t take a rocket scientist to make this discovery on her.

Don’t even go to her YouTube, just watch my last video above (not the first one but the last one I posted).
That’s 40 mins long lol. I watched 10 mins of it where she complains about her mother talking shit about her, turning ppl against her, and her stress was through the roof during her pregnancy bc of her, etc. It seems like her family is less than ideal. But I’m not seeing any signs of mental illness that can be judged from simply watching her talk about her life.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It wont surprise me IF that was @Reiko runtii they pretty much utter the same words and have the same thinking line.

Meesha waa lagu baay waawarey

I’m afraid the verdict is in on @Reiko you are the second individual to assert that this is the pattern and characteristics of my beloved future wifey :banderas: (hadeey waalantahay anaa ka sii waalan :hemad:)

Gibiin-Udug

she made a video: "Storytime: A jinn/spirit raped me??"
I remember you said on here before that a jinn shagged u. coincidence?
When did a jinn shag? The f*ck? I knew you were obsessed with me on sspot but I didn't know you were also dreaming about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending