RUNTII mental illness is rampant in our community. ANYONE FRM MN recognize this chick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you know all that because she shared private details in her life with strangers says something is off though
She once told me that all her friends are fake, and that she keeps her circle small. I know plenty of somali YouTubers who share their life with their viewers too.
Wa caadi

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lool wthhh I know this girl, shes on my sc! She hasn't got no mental illness nor is she thirsty for attention. She moved from NY to minneapolis, where she talks about the problems she has faced in the community & recently went through a divorce because her ex-husband was not financially stable, her mom was smiling throughout her struggle she would befriend her enemies & talk shit about her behind her back, thats the reason she talks about her moms narcissistic ways, which is interesting cause I can relate to a lot of the things she's talking about. Leave the girl alone.

:bell::drakewtf::drakewtf:

Have you been mentally assessed yourself because clearly you are missing the reasoning compartment of the brain.

Just go to get YouTube channel and see how many times she made videos on “narcissism”. She has done it in over a period of months now.

Then she says “I got raped by a Jin “

she flew to Somalia on a wimp and marries a faarax and divorced her in couple of months.

She then accuses a guy friend of evil eyes.

Then she says all her family members are against her

She says her friends are evil

In @Monisha Hershey’s naive mind she’s just fine. Monisha only diagnoses people mental only when they take off their clothes

Last edited:
:bell::drakewtf::drakewtf:

Have you been mentally assessed yourself because clearly you are missing the reasoning compartment of the brain.

Just go to get YouTube channel and see how many times she made videos on “narcissism”. She has done it in over a period of months now.

Then she says “I got raped by a Jin “

she flew to Somalia on a wimp and marries a faarax and divorced her in couple of months.

She then accuses a guy friend of evil eyes.

Then she says all her family members are against her

She says her friends are evil

In @Monisha Hershey’s naive mind she’s just fine. Monisha only diagnoses people mental only when they take off their clothes
“I got raped by a Jin “ was a fucking storytime, chill tf out. Who are you to tell someone if their not mentally stable, shaaqo la'an.

wait she got raped by jin? Was it rape rape....or was it one of those times when girls get drunk and they feel cheap afterwards and she says he raped me so she doesnt get rep for sleeping with jins?

wait she got raped by jin? Was it rape rape....or was it one of those times when girls get drunk and they feel cheap afterwards and she says he raped me so she doesnt get rep for sleeping with jins?

Go on her YouTube channel, it was a storytime when she was a teem & lived in a haunted house.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She said a job raped her while she was having a wet dream. Then she woke up to her leaking

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Go on her YouTube channel, it was a storytime when she was a teem & lived in a haunted house.

Speaking of haunted...Did you know that when you’re alone in your room a jin is sitting there watching you, watching you take off your clothes :banderas:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Monisha no offense sis...but she sounds a bit crazy. Unless she was joking and has wicked sense of humor offcourse

Dude she’s dead serious. Poor girl cries sometimes of this imaginary enemies

Yes, however, maybe thats part of her personality. We do not know her personally, so why judge her.
paranoia is not a normal personal trait...its a type of mental illness. We are saying she has mental illness which you also seem to say when you say she is paranoid. We are not saying she is a bad person or bad mother....we dont know that. But in her videos she is displaying signs of someone who has mental issues...you cant deny that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending