Rumours about Ismail Omar Guelleh’s health

Hopefully there’s a power vacuum. Sacad muse and gadabursi should mobilize.
Never as long his wife is alive which is a influential lady sometimes dubbed as the real Vice President in the country their daughter Haibado or the first lady elder son from previous marriage Nagiub could become the president of Djbouti.

The first lady is Sacad Muuse btw

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I pray for the peace of Djibouti and the well being of the citizens, I hope there won't be any conflict as a result of this news.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Never as long his wife is alive which is a influential lady sometimes dubbed as the real Vice President in the country their daughter Haibado or the first lady elder son from previous marriage Nagiub could become the president of Djbouti.

The first lady is Sacad Muuse btw
Lol she is useless sxb . Some of these Djiboutian sacsac’s forget where their loyalty lies :lolbron:

Yeah but it’s definitely Ciise and Afar that count there, no?
Technically yes but the constitution says it's a Somali and Afar nation and ministerial and govt posts have to be distributed in a fair way to both ethnicity where Ciise get most of the positions under Somali ethnicity and 21 of the 30 seat allocated to Somalis in the parliament or national assembly

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I pray for the peace of Djibouti and the well being of the citizens, I hope there won't be any conflict as a result of this news.

Yes any negatives will affect us over here in Somaliland.

Trade disruptions and movement of people

insha'Allah the rumours are untrue but if they are a smooth transition takes places

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lmao she's not useless she's really powerful as she is the one who calls the shoots and influences her husband policies that's why she's a constant target of the opposition
Why doesn’t she give us idoors more seats instead of cisse waraabe afaris :camby:

you know mo farax is sponsored by their port

Why doesn’t she give us idoors more seats instead of cisse waraabe afaris :camby:

you know mo farax is sponsored by their port
She only got her family and some SM get business favors from the state with contracts worth of millions and getting them rich in corrupt Russian oligarchy style

Trending