Rumours about Ismail Omar Guelleh’s health

This nigga is so corrupt he couldn even build a 5 star hospital in djibouti so he had to travel all the way to paris for a treatment :stopit::mjkkk:
He spared the entire budget to his calool, this niggas had no shame at all, wllahi if you see djibouti you would have imagined that its in the eighteenth century even boorma is more organized than djibouti despite us being considered as a failed nation.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No way afar can be president in Djibouti, these are laangaabs filled with cuqdad against somalis, somalis needs to be united and never give them a chance to rule or else they will do just what they did in GARBACISE town
Listen the france decides who rules djibouti the same way they decided that IOG would rule djibouti the rest of his life. Personally i think HA/gadabuursi should rule djibouti:russsmug::mjhaps:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He spared the entire budget to his calool, this niggas had no shame at all, wllahi if you see djibouti you would have imagined that its in the eighteenth century even boorma is more organized than djibouti despite us being considered as a failed nation.
He is your typical somali leader corrupt and lazy. The funny part is that he is not even from djibouti he was born and raised in dire dawa.

Listen the france decides who rules djibouti the same way they decided that IOG would rule djibouti the rest of his life. Personally i think HA/gadabuursi should
Whoever controls it, somalis should not accept afars to rule, cuz that is game over to somalis, afars are now evicting somalis from the djibouti-ethiopia road and preparing for them selves to replace as the controllers of this strategic route and I think they consider djbouti as the only country of their own since theyare a minority in both ethiopia and Eritrea, so if they mange to control it once they will never give it up.

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee

It’s unclear if he’s alive or not still, there’s apparently a military lockdown, Internet has also been severely disabled (why you probably won’t see any Reer Djibouti on any social media platform talking about it) & the regime is refusing to give any updates

If he recovers he will probably step down down like his uncle did in 99 when he had an illness, if he’s advised to that is or smart enough to do it on his own accord.

Afar, Gadabursi & Sacad Muse should be all prepared for the worst outcome.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Whoever controls it, somalis should not accept afars to rule, cuz that is game over to somalis, afars are now evicting somalis from the djibouti-ethiopia road and preparing for them selves to replace as the controllers of this strategic route and I think they consider djbouti as the only country of their own since theyare a minority in both ethiopia and Eritrea, so if they mange to control it once they will never give it up.
I agree. It all depends who the majority in the army is i think somalis Outnumber afar in the Djibouti army so it would be good

It’s unclear if he’s alive or not still, there’s apparently a military lockdown, Internet has also been severely disabled (why you probably won’t see any Reer Djibouti on any social media platform talking about it) & the regime is refusing to give any updates

If he survives he will probably step down down like his uncle did in 99 when he had an illness, if he’s advised to that is or smart enough to do it on his own accord.

Afar, Gadabursi & Sacad Muse should be all prepared for the worst outcome.
Where's Arab and GX in there? do you thing Sacad Muuse are the only reer sheekh Isxaaq in Djibouti ??:stopit:

If canafari becomes the presdient a Ciise warabe would be the prime minister exchanging the posts if there's a true fair and free elections being held in the country.

Canfarta aren't in a conflict with somalis they're in conflict with Ciise who they had beef with for centuries