Rumours about Ismail Omar Guelleh’s health

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Tommy Tayoro nyckoss got this. He's more than equipped to carry on Guellehs legacy.
Tom Cruise What GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The curse of my people has fallen unto that snake, I remember he sided with Kenya over the fact finding mission of the dead children killed by Kenyan airstrikes in Gedo.

:rejoice: May He suffer much pain.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Can confirm? :dead:

But yes potentially. This fat dude will probably not pull through the critically ill state he’s in. May Allah help him pull through.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wtf. This is so sudden. Corona or did he have other health issues?

The motherfucker was morbidly obese although 80% of his population of 600k people, not even a million lived under abject poverty. He has allowed 5 nations to have bases in his country where they would pay him $800m a year, combined. Where did that money go? Where did the money made from the port go?

Ilaahay sakaraadka ha ku dhibo. May he did a painful death. May he suffocate in his own vomit. May he not receive oxygen for several minutes and then get little oxygen then back to no oxygen then little oxygen then back to no oxygen then May the angel of death rip his soul out of him. May the grace crush him
Nacalatulah.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
May he die slow agonizing death for handing 50 innocent Ogaden women who were fleeing Christian oppression. May they haunt his dreams and may he rest in hell for eternity.

I don't think so as his wife won't allow that since she's not the mother of his eldest son.

Probably his daughter would succeed him Haibado who's his presidential advisor
His daughter and her west African husband? Highly unlikely. His wife will probably use this time to catapult one of her relatives

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
Wtf i Posted this topic :wtf:
His daughter and her west African husband? Highly unlikely. His wife will probably use this time to catapult one of her relatives
anyway i heard there is a law in DJ that only issa and afar can be president no one else

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Hopefully there’s a power vacuum. Sacad muse and gadabursi should mobilize.
That would be a good idea but i doubt that will happen You need to remember france decides. what i think will happen is they will put a afar guy there and he will be the new IOG. And somalis can not do shit about it

That would be a good idea but i doubt that will happen You need to remember france decides. what i think will happen is they will put a afar guy there and he will be the new IOG. And somalis can not do shit about it
How can they allow an afar when they are less than 35 percent of the population, anyway the Issa will go berserk even the ones that are in power, I think one of his relative that is the head of military Major General Zakaria Sheikh, will get the power

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
How can they allow an afar when they are less than 35 percent of the population, anyway the Issa will go berserk even the ones that are in power, I think one of his relative that is the head of military Major General Zakaria Sheikh, will get the power
Litterly 75% of djibouti land belongs to afar and they have all rights to become the next President dont you think?
Traditional_area_inhabited_by_the_Afar_ethnic_group.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If IOG dies, this could send ripples in the wider region.

Many global powers have bases in Djibouti. It will be interesting to see what his successor will do regarding DJs place in the region.

Trending