Rumours about Ismail Omar Guelleh’s health

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Update: I just talked with my big brother with insider connection in Djibouti, his sources tell him IOG is still alive and recovering from a knee injury in a private french clinic with his wife and family right besides him. Apparently IOG tripped and fell down on his knee when he was living a mosque after prayer. Military has taken the reign in Djibouti in case shit when South.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Update: I just talked with my big brother with insider connection in Djibouti, his sources tell him IOG is still alive and recovering from a knee injury in a private french clinic with his wife and family right besides him. Apparently IOG tripped and fell down on his knee when he was living a mosque after prater. Military has taken the reign in Djibouti in case shit when South.
Afar niggas right now

Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

If canafari becomes the presdient a Ciise warabe would be the prime minister exchanging the posts if there's a true fair and free elections being held in the country.

Canfarta aren't in a conflict with somalis they're in conflict with Ciise who they had beef with for centuries
Nigga is you crazy, what do you mean by they arent in conflict with somalis just after saying they have beef with cissas, arent you considering cisse as a Somalis, in my logic beef with cissa is equal to beef with somalis, these afars are subhumans and they hate us as a somalis more than they do any one else on the face of the earth and usually backstab us whenever we face the habashis so we have to kick their laangaab ass as hard as possible so that they wouldnt mess with our fellow somalis and never consider ruling over djibouti with their habashi bootylicking mindset.

Seriously when beesha Arab are one of richest community in Djibouti and GX combined with Arab have more seats in parliament than HA
Where did that big mystery GX arap MPs came from:mindblown:
I thought the entire seats reserved to afars and isse with samaroon and HA getting like two Seats or something

I thought the entire seats reserved to afars and isse with samaroon and HA getting like two Seats or something
Samaroon get most of the seats reserved for non Ciise somalis while the rest is divided between isaaqs clans which are 3 seats

Nigga is you crazy, what do you mean by they arent in conflict with somalis just after saying they have beef with cissas, arent you considering cisse as a Somalis, in my logic beef with cissa is equal to beef with somalis, these afars are subhumans and they hate us as a somalis more than they do any one else on the face of the earth and usually backstab us whenever we face the habashis so we have to kick their laangaab ass as hard as possible so that they wouldnt mess with our fellow somalis and never consider ruling over djibouti with their habashi bootylicking mindset.
Well you aren't familiar with historical rivalry between Canfarta and Ciise as they have been fighting each other over grazing lands for centuries just like two somalis clans who fought each other that's how the situation is with them.

That’s what I was wondering lol
Samaroon get most of the seats reserved for non Ciise somalis while the rest is divided between isaaqs clans which are 3 seats
Samaroon got 2 Seats, HA got 1. You’re telling me Arap & Gx got a seat each ? Beenta aduunka:cryinglaughsmiley:

That’s what I was wondering lol

Samaroon got 2 Seats, HA got 1. You’re telling me Arap & Gx got a seat each ? Beenta aduunka:cryinglaughsmiley:
uhmm are your sure cuz the 30 seats for Somalis and minorities 21 goes to Ciise 2 seat for Arabs and the rest is for Samraoon and Isaaqs.

Reer Geele Arab are rich Beesha Arab family in Djbouti

I'm GX HY and half of my father side family is from Djibouti since my Grandfather and his brother migrated to Djibouti after ww2 and opened a business there

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Where's Arab and GX in there? do you thing Sacad Muuse are the only reer sheekh Isxaaq in Djibouti ??:stopit:
Sxb to be honest isaaqs In Djibouti it’s overwhelmingly sacad muse it’s common knowledge of course there’s araps as well idk about gx probably tiny minority

Last edited:
Well you aren't familiar with historical rivalry between Canfarta and Ciise as they have been fighting each other over grazing lands for centuries just like two somalis clans who fought each other that's how the situation is with them.
There is clear line between skirmishes over grazing and genocidal campaigns bro, would you consider the Srebrenica massacre as clan skirmishes, thats actually what the afars along with ENDF are doing in the western sitti, what kind of clashes leaves 500+ innocent mothers and children dead unless its an ethnic cleansing somalis need to take this seriously or else we will a more worse position in the coming decades than we are today.