Rumours about Ismail Omar Guelleh’s health

uhmm are your sure cuz the 30 seats for Somalis and minorities 21 goes to Ciise 2 seat for Arabs and the rest is for Samraoon and Isaaqs.

Reer Geele Arab are rich Beesha Arab family in Djbouti

I'm GX HY and half of my father side family is from Djibouti since my Grandfather and his brother migrated to Djibouti after ww2 and opened a business there
My grandmother who is HY is also from djibouti so that some of my family members grew up in djibouti buf at last they moved to hargeisa

I heard his wife has a son from her first marriage, who's half Somali and half Canfar, and I'd like to see a picture of him online. Trying to access his looks to see if hes hot or not.

Honestly, I don't think that it's that bad.
Even if he doesn't make it, his family will still rule the country.
Worst case scenario, we actually get a free and fair election but we can only vote for his family members and when the guy gets elected he won't leave for another 20 years.
Doesn't matter if he comes back or not, as long as the system is the same, then it won't change.

Litterly 75% of djibouti land belongs to afar and they have all rights to become the next President dont you think?View attachment 200440
These are areas inhabited by afar not owned, only in north djibouti is where you can find more Afars than somalis, that’s because the overwhelming majority of the population lives in south and central, because the north (2 regions Tadjourah and Obock) is literally just volcanic desert, and the fact that the biggest cities attracts people that want to work and those are not in those two regions.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts