Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Frfr Justice Thomas is a real nigga
I’m a fan of Clarence Thomas now :silanyosmile:
Read this, the guy believes Blacks should segregate themselves and build their separate institutions.

"In the Court’s private deliberations about the case, he argued, in the paraphrase of a profile of Thomas in The New Yorker, “I am the only one at this table who attended a segregated school. And the problem with segregation was not that we didn’t have white people in our class. The problem was that we didn’t have equal facilities. We didn’t have heating, we didn’t have books, and we had rickety chairs. . . . All my classmates and I wanted was the choice to attend a mostly black or a mostly white school, and to have the same resources in whatever school we chose.”

Thomas typed up the document and was elected secretary-treasurer of the Black Student Union also published an eleven-point manifesto, which included these rules:"
The Black man must respect the Black woman. The Black man’s woman is the most beautiful of all women.
. . .
The Black man must work with his Black brother.
. . .
The Black man wants. . . the right to perpetuate his race.
. . .
The Black man does not want or need the white woman. The Black man’s history shows that the white woman is the cause of his failure to be the true Black man.

Unfathomably based

you guys that are celebrating this are dumb af. you do know that Christian’s’ view on abortion is completely different than a Muslims. They are not going to allow abortions in case of rape or illness, they believe that abortion is wrong no matter the case. this is just unbelievable, it truly feels like we are in a dystopia. watch there be a growth of unlawful imprisonments from miscarried mothers who will be accused of killing their baby and guess what color they will be??

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
you guys that are celebrating this are dumb af. you do know that Christian’s’ view on abortion is completely different than a Muslims. They are not going to allow abortions in case of rape or illness, they believe that abortion is wrong no matter the case. this is just unbelievable, it truly feels like we are in a dystopia. watch there be a growth of unlawful imprisonments from miscarried mothers who will be accused of killing their baby and guess what color they will be??
In the case of Rape or Incest a single tool would suffice. It’s called a coat rack B0415862-F996-441C-A8B6-B64A72FAC71D.jpeg

If you are a Muslim you should be anti-Abortion unless for extreme circumstances such as the women’s life being at risk or a pregnancy occurring after a rape incident. Since we know 98% of abortion is elective, you should be happy that America is no longer allowing abortion on the federal level.

and if you are pro-abortion and still call yourself a Muslim, I just want you to know that I hope Allah guides you on the right path and the evil in your heart will be extinguished . Ameen

That country is a joke, at least support them if you want them to carry unwanted pregnancy by law

Keep in mind the GOP still hasn't banned AR-15's.
Nor have they done anything about children being murdered in UValde texas.

But let's knock down a woman's choice to get an abortion. These are the same hypocrites who sit here and talk about how the government shouldn't be so involved in your life.

Well now states are deciding what an American Citizen can do with their own bodies.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Keep in mind the GOP still hasn't banned AR-15's.
Nor have they done anything about children being murdered in UValde texas.

But let's knock down a woman's choice to get an abortion. These are the same hypocrites who sit here and talk about how the government shouldn't be so involved in your life.

Well now states are deciding what an American Citizen can do with their own bodies.
Regardless of states decisions women can still get an abortion during the first six weeks of pregnancy - I don't know where people got the misconception that abortion is completely banned lol

can someone tell me the islamic view on abortion? I just read on wikipedia that Shafi school says that the fetus is given a soul @ 120 days. Doesn't this mean abortion is ok before then??

I am not making a fatwa. just a question

> The Hanafi, Shi'is, Zaydi and some Shafi schools view the fetus as being ensouled at 120 days. However, other Shafi schools set the ensoulment stage of a fetus at 80 days. In the Maliki and Hanbali school of thought, ensoulment is placed at 40 days

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
People have a right to do whatever they want with their bodies. Cuntservatives reject better Healthcare for babies, cut down on child welfare and won't even allow free middle school lunch.

I guess a child's life is only sacred once they're out of the womb, when they can't be used as a tool to control women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts