Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
America was probably a great country back in the 1950 to about 2000s. Now america is becoming a third world country and I thank my parents for choosing Europe ie the United Kingdom. I’m very grateful indeed.
America was literally a segregated misogynistic country by 1950 what great you talking about?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

The pro abortion people say abortion is not murder. Yet this man was charged with murder. Make that make sense? Also they claim women should not be forced into motherhood, yet they force men into fatherhood via child support. Make this make sense?

The pro abortion people are hypocrites.
Force father into fatherhood? The more you read this thread the more weird comments pop up.

How the hell they force a man into fatherhood if he gonna leave any moment, do u know how many single mother out there in America? one of the reasons for abortion is father absence

Screenshot_20220625-120451_Twitter.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How the act of Christian Evangelist made it to look like as if Muslims did it in this cartoonist head?

Last edited:
you guys that are celebrating this are dumb af. you do know that Christian’s’ view on abortion is completely different than a Muslims. They are not going to allow abortions in case of rape or illness, they believe that abortion is wrong no matter the case. this is just unbelievable, it truly feels like we are in a dystopia. watch there be a growth of unlawful imprisonments from miscarried mothers who will be accused of killing their baby and guess what color they will be??
They really think this isn’t going to affect them too! They will see.

This was a 1973 Supreme Court ruling that said a woman had a constitutional right to have an abortion if she wanted.

this is what is so stupid that I learned about... that according to Roe V Wade, the woman supposedly has a constitutional right to abortion... I know Roe V Wade protected abortion but I didn't know until recently that it claimed there is a constitutional right to abortion... that is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.... the constitution would have been written in the late 1700's and doesn't mention anything about abortion.... there's no way the constitution includes a right to abortion

This is completely true there is not one state that implemented a law which bans abortion prior to six weeks
After Roe V wade was overturned, many states have trigger laws in place that does just that.

What are your sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts