Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Whoever wants one and can afford to pay for it will still be able to get a 'normal' abortion. 'Normal' meaning within the first month or two. Do Gooder doctors will offer their back street services to women.

If all else fails, coat hangers and a fall down the stairs will suffice.
There are some severely mentally ill or substance dependent women on the street who manage to get pregnant. Even they wish to keep their babies if they could. I do not know what compels some often in better financial and psychological straits to have such a dispensary views on life that encourages feticide.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

And they Marjorie is the crazy one. What has she ever done that was so wrong? All she did was support trump as he exposed the Biden/establishment stitch up.

Biden is a disaster and his election was disputed. Trump was in his right to act on his constitutional duty to protect America.

And now look it’s the Democrats plotting an insurrection, just a couple years after the BLM riots they instigated.

There are some severely mentally ill or substance dependent women on the street who manage to get accidentally get pregnant. Even they wish to keep their babies if they could. I do not know what compels some often in better financial and psychological straits to have such a dispensary views on life.
In the case of Westerners, it comes to down an individual's value system if they are not religious.

Even some who are relatively stable and subscribe to a belief system which values life will seek abortions if the 'circumstances' do not permit them to become a mother/father.

Tis what is.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Backwards shithole state. They are among the highest in aid received per resident and uneducated
Arkansas did the right thing, save our babies.
AA5D431B-6524-40AD-974A-27E483682677.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In the case of Westerners, it comes to down an individual's value system if they are not religious.

Even some who are relatively stable and subscribe to a belief system which values life will seek abortions if the 'circumstances' do not permit them to become a mother/father.

Tis what is.
Though infanticide and feticide are old social problems they can be lessened.
:damnmusic: Make me the Minster of Reproduction. I can promise zero out of wedlock births and zero haram sexy time among the citzenry. My medicinals and brainwashing will be perfect combo. Sadly this goes against the Nuremberg Code.

@The alchemist knows this is my dream job.

Though infanticide and feticide are old social problems they can be lessened.
:damnmusic: Make me the Minster of Reproduction. I can promise zero out of wedlock births and zero haram sexy time among the citzenry. My medicinals and brainwashing will be perfect combo. Sadly this goes against the Nuremberg Code.
Knowing your values, you would fit a chastity belt on every maiden of child bearing age.:icon lol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Knowing your values, you would fit a chastity belt on every maiden of child bearing age.:icon lol:
Why stop at maidens. The gents have higher libidos that need to be crushed into submission. I am the woman for the job. They need an overseer. A Big Hooyo of sorts to beat them with a wooden spoon. With enough conditioning they will learn to monitor themselves and that specter of a mother figure will follow them everywhere allowing them to act with decorum in all settings. Couple that with a regular helping of a formula of vitex chasteberry, camphor, majoram, naltrexone and lithium. :lawd:They will be passive, productive and obedient creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.