Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever wants one and can afford to pay for it will still be able to get a 'normal' abortion. 'Normal' meaning within the first month or two. Do Gooder doctors will offer their back street services to women.

If all else fails, coat hangers and a fall down the stairs will suffice.

World

VIP
The next step should be making going to another state to get an abortion a criminal offence. No way should a woman be allowed to murder a baby elsewhere and get away with it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The next step should be making going to another state to get an abortion a criminal offence. No way should a woman be allowed to murder a baby elsewhere and get away with it.

Liberal state like Minnesota is safe. There is an abortion clinic right across my street.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Ladies instead of being scared and frightened allow me to introduce to you a cost effective “solution” Hit me up for any further inquiries.

97155F4E-7801-46EC-ABA9-EF8BBE541F68.jpeg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ladies instead of being scared and frightened allow me to introduce to you a cost effective “solution” Hit me up for any further inquiries.

View attachment 227795

in the old days when there were no condoms, ladies used to insert a sponge in the vagina where the man excretes his sperms in the interior sponge. Rather disgusting isn't it?

1656117827543.png

I am talking about women that live in conservative pro life states. If they get an abortion in another state they should go prison for murder.
For murder? There is no life to murder during the early stages, that is extreme. It ain't easy to enforce such a law as any woman with average intelligence will hypothetically keep it to herself if she sought an abortion pill across state lines.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There should be a FBI/NSA division that deals with the murder of babies.

I would give out bounties to those who report killer baby moms.

E3EB61A6-E543-457F-9B57-F8197BDE3C27.jpeg

Texas has a good policy by making it lucrative to snitch on people who abort by travelling to other states or taking abortion pills.

If there’s one thing the public love, it is going to be effectively £10,000 bounties.

Republicans are so good at capitalism. A free market for busting abortion clinics/patients.

World

VIP
For murder? There is no life to murder during the early stages, that is extreme. It ain't easy to enforce such a law as any woman with average intelligence will hypothetically keep it to herself if she sought an abortion pill across state lines.
Will it not be part of their medical insurance? States should be able to access that. They are not buying these abortion pills off the black market. A woman cannot be allowed to kill and get away with it. They can move to liberal states and live there permanently if that’s what they want to do.

OffTheDome

Proud American
I was in DC after Jummah and wallahi the people are in shambles. Every block they’re blue hair she/they girls crying. Businesses are boarding up their stores just like the Joorj Floyd protests. Some nigga climbed a bridge and shut it down
:damn: :damn:

Will it not be part of her medical insurance? States should be able to access that. They are not buying these abortion pills off the black market.
You can even order them online and bypass insurance. I am pretty sure liberal states will make it easy for women crossing state lines to get an abortion. Moreover, state laws only apply in-state.

Anyway, I do not think all conservative states are extreme in how they formulate abortion laws. I am assuming murder charges will probably occur at advanced stages of pregnancy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was in DC after Jummah and wallahi the people are in shambles. Every block they’re blue hair she/they girls crying. Businesses are boarding up their stores just like the Joorj Floyd protests. Some nigga climbed a bridge and shut it down
:damn: :damn:

1656120679564.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending