Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were asserting that men cannot talk about abortion.

I asked you- where does it say this in Quran or Sunnah? Or are your posts a source of legislation in addition to Quran and Sunnah?
I didn’t say men can’t discuss women’s bodies. I encouraged him to stop because it’s unnecessary. This thread is 11 pages deep and for what? If you are a married man and have children then I’d understand why you’d be discussing this. But if you are a single man then why you still discussing this? Shaaqo laan.

I didn’t say men can’t discuss women’s bodies. I encouraged him to stop because it’s unnecessary. This thread is 11 pages deep and for what? If you are a married man and have children then I’d understand why you’d be discussing this. But if you are a single man then why you still discussing this? Shaaqo laan.

Well uhh… it’s a pretty big news item at the moment. Of course people are going to be discussing it.

And- you have to be married to discuss abortion? Is that in the Quran or the Sunnah? I believe in following Quran and Sunnah, not following rules that you just make up.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Nancy Pelosi and the dems vowed that they will enshrine Roe into law. Another good reason to oppose everything the left does.

A lot of dudes now gotta pay child support, gotta pour one out for the homies

one-for-my-homies-mike-myers.gif

mrlog

VIP
Though infanticide and feticide are old social problems they can be lessened.
:damnmusic: Make me the Minster of Reproduction. I can promise zero out of wedlock births and zero haram sexy time among the citzenry. My medicinals and brainwashing will be a perfect combo. Sadly this goes against the Nuremberg Code.

@The alchemist knows this is my dream job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending