Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

This guy's tweets makes me laugh. I follow him. It's really crazy how far left Somalis are going. He said once he wants universal masking and racism is a public health emergency Lol.

This guy's tweets makes me laugh. I follow him. It's really crazy how far left Somalis are going. He said once he wants universal masking and racism is a public health emergency Lol.

The pro abortion people say abortion is not murder. Yet this man was charged with murder. Make that make sense? Also they claim women should not be forced into motherhood, yet they force men into fatherhood via child support. Make this make sense?

The pro abortion people are hypocrites.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
One of the mfs on the supreme court is now looking into banning/cracking down on contraceptives this is going too far imo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine in todays economy, life is expensive, oooops pregnancy, women will have to give birth! A lot of single mother industry will brew.

Islamic federal republic of America. Sharia law, the law of the land. It’s getting closer and closer. Any peng reer America girls, hola at me init we get married in 2025 when Sharia Law becomes fully into law In Sha Allah.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Islamic federal republic of America. Sharia law, the law of the land. It’s getting closer and closer. Any peng reer America girls, hola at me init we get married in 2025 when Sharia Law becomes fully into law In Sha Allah.
It’s gonna be the liberal Muslims calling for trannies in masjids while the Republican go Taliban Murica

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
America getting more conservative is good for the world, it has the most influence so other countries will copy them. Next thing they need to do is ban same-sex marriages. Also handle the leftist media, lagaroone yaashaas waanka daaley.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You dont get it. You are looking at it as only 2%

There’s 167.5 million women in the united states. Let’s say for example 100 million women are within child-bearing age.

2% of 100 million is 2 MILLION WOMEN. Stop looking at people as only numbers. That’s 2 million families that are going to be affected. If a woman has a miscarriage and does not get an abortion she could go into sepsis shock and die!

My cousin in hargeisa Allahu naxristo was 20 and literally died while pregnant in 2020 because of pregnancy complications. With all due respect please shut up and stop discussing Womens bodies.
There are around 600k abortions yearly in the US 2% of 600k = 12k

2 million vs 12k is a huge difference.

The concern is overblown when & the issue of abortion was never about the 2% to begin with.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are around 600k abortions yearly in the US 2% of 600k = 12k

2 million vs 12k is a huge difference.

The concern is overblown when & the issue of abortion was never about the 2% to begin with.

I am pregnant. :(

I want to rid this Bantu kid :(

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
l
I am pregnant. :(

I want to rid this Bantu kid :(
Name “it” Raequan Quintavious Michaelson.
98C7B230-FBF3-4807-B014-66C45A85FD35.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending