Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. All the states that will ban abortion have medical exemptions written into law. That is necessary health care not elective abortion.
I was reading on the BBC that some states have already started prosecuting brown/black women who had miscarriages and accusing them of abortions.

I don't know how this will effect normal married women. If they allow at least abortions for ectopic ect then i'm not fussed.

Roe V Wade Handmaids GIF by GIPHY News

Muslims think they're included. I bet you there will be some clause or made up restrictions to stop Muslim schools en masse.

I was reading on the BBC that some states have already started prosecuting brown/black women who had miscarriages and accusing them of abortions.

I don't know how this will effect normal married women. If they allow at least abortions for ectopic ect then i'm not fussed.

Mississipi:
For you to get an abortion because of rape you must have a formal rape charge with the police. Many women don't report their rapists due to the trauma, meaning this will stop them from seeking help.

In Arkansas:
There are no exceptions for rape or incest. You must have those children.

There is a lot of fear mongering and propaganda. The states that will ban it have medical exception, rape and incest case exceptions written into law.

This will effect the 95%+ of abortions that are for no reason.

First they start with abortion and now they will infringe on other rights. You american wecel idiots cant see the tree for the woods. This is why love reer henny. They just drink their henny and are chill. Unless you involve in calling out drizzy...

Republicans replace their judges early. Unlike the Dems who’ve lost many judges under Republican Presidents. Unless you think a Republican Presidency ain’t happening soon then they’ll have a majority for decades. 6-3 is too one sided
Nothing is permanent. Conservatives are already losing red states.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I view this as an absolute win, however for those who see this as a loss primarily liberals and democrats you have no one to blame but yourselves. Democrats refused to pass federal abortion rights legislation in the 40+ years following Roe V Wade, even when obama had a Senatorial supermajority and controlled the house of reps.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’m tired of explaining this, We are caucasian, Our slender noses and elongate craniums coupled with our slim figures are worlds apart from the short stocky and shotgun nose possessing madows. Here’s a visual comparison View attachment 227770 View attachment 227771
Somalis in colder climates would turn white for sure. It’s the harsh hot climate that ensures we share the only thing in common with madow people, a skin tone

I’m tired of explaining this, We are caucasian, Our slender noses and elongate craniums coupled with our slim figures are worlds apart from the short stocky and shotgun nose possessing madows. Here’s a visual comparison View attachment 227770 View attachment 227771

Your attempts to intimate yourself with "Caucasians" aside, that particular picture you're showing is a photoshopped caricature.

:snoop::mjlol:

Also, where are all these tall, slender people from the MENA region that Somalis are partially derived from?

Somalis are predominantly Sub-Saharan African.

:mjdontkno:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Your attempts to intimate yourself with "Caucasians" aside, that particular picture you're showing is a photoshopped caricature.

:snoop::mjlol:

Also, where are all these tall, slender people from the MENA region that Somalis are partially derived from?

Somalis are predominantly Sub-Saharan African.

:mjdontkno:
I never claim to be descended from sand Nigg3rs, I am a descendent of the noble natufians, I was unaware that the photo was altered so i’ll give you another example nilote. Feast your eyes and compare the two

447684C0-5D8B-4D34-8B89-DDAD3AE22C7C.jpeg
Gyat damn look at that weapon on his face, it’s borderline unnatural.

4C78D84A-BE40-4E91-8A45-8A05874924F8.jpeg
Look at his intense gaze and dignified stature. his facial feature are in perfect proportion with one another. A true Somali king

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I never claim to be descended from sand Nigg3rs, I am a descendent of the noble natufians, I was unaware that the photo was altered so i’ll give you another example nilote. Feast your eyes and compare the two

View attachment 227772
Gyat damn look at that weapon on his face, it’s borderline unnatural.

View attachment 227774
Look at his intense gaze and dignified stature. his facial feature are in perfect proportion with one another. A true Somali king
Runtii we have more in common with Hitler and the Jews given our shared paternal haplogroup.

I however do not condone your view of the madow ppl.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’m sorry, sometimes i’m deeply disappointed in my view of madow people, however this view ultimately stems from my inexplicable fear of madow peopleView attachment 227777

“They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

You remind me of that guy :mjlol:

America was probably a great country back in the 1950 to about 2000s. Now america is becoming a third world country and I thank my parents for choosing Europe ie the United Kingdom. I’m very grateful indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending