Roe V Wade OVERTURNED by US Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There gonna be states where the victim of rape will not be able to abort. This kinda weird that your body is literally injected with something that grows inside you without your will and can’t do nothing about it. Being a woman really sucks I’m glad I’m a man
They can go travel to another state. Who cares about a small minority.

The truth is most abortions are not due to rape. Let’s not get away from the issue at hand.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Exactly. This sets a crazy precedent.

Now school segregation can be reimplemented and the civil rights act can be backtracked.

America just paved the way for Giles’s with a mix of fascism to take power.

Donald trump was the worst mistake to ever happen.
You misinterpreted my post, i legitimately want Brown v. Board of Education overturned, I Don’t want Madows to bully me in class no more

8B2ADE41-6D4A-43C0-9A94-26A196602E1E.jpeg

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
In the eyes of the us government you’re a madow as well and it would affect you too
What’re you talking about, I am pure caucasian, look at my skull shape and lack of a double barrel shotgun nose, in addition i also speak proper english as opposed to African American vernacular english which is a key distinguisher.296BCB64-8E57-40D3-A64F-954AB611B4F1.jpeg

You dont get it. You are looking at it as only 2%

There’s 167.5 million women in the united states. Let’s say for example 100 million women are within child-bearing age.

2% of 100 million is 2 MILLION WOMEN. Stop looking at people as only numbers. That’s 2 million families that are going to be affected. If a woman has a miscarriage and does not get an abortion she could go into sepsis shock and die!

My cousin in hargeisa Allahu naxristo was 20 and literally died while pregnant in 2020 because of pregnancy complications. With all due respect please shut up and stop discussing Womens bodies.
The ban is on elective (no reason) abortions, the 2% you are speaking of do not fall in that category and it is necessary health care. Conflating them is propaganda.

I'm ready to start supporting Travel Abortion organizations that will pop up and I will definitely volunteer for them in the near future. Luckily, many democrat states will still have legal abortion and will probably work with women from other states to do so. I know of several out of state abortion clinics that already have seen a rise in visitors from Texas/Oklahoma.

What these bumfuck republican states can't do is stop an AMERICAN from traveling to another state to do this.

f*ck the supreme court, I'm ready to vote these fuckers out. What the f*ck is going on in America for these conservatives lizards to have so much power to attack women's rights.

Now tax dollars will be used for Christian schools, Roe V wade overturned… but fucking banning certain guns rights?
Funding for religious schools is also good. It includes funding for islamic schools.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
30 years lol they are too old
There is one who is really sick and Biden might replace him. Nah , Trump ain’t coming back.
Republicans replace their judges early. Unlike the Dems who’ve lost many judges under Republican Presidents. Unless you think a Republican Presidency ain’t happening soon then they’ll have a majority for decades. 6-3 is too one sided

That chart tells us why women get abortions. The question is, will women who end up having ectopic pregnancies ect be allowed to abort?
Yes. All the states that will ban abortion have medical exemptions written into law. That is necessary health care not elective abortion.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They can go travel to another state. Who cares about a small minority.

The truth is most abortions are not due to rape. Let’s not get away from the issue at hand.
The law is general isn’t it? So small cases should be brought to the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending