Road infrastructure

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Same way a donkey looks down on a horse :chrisfreshhah:

Only a minority is obsessed with other minorities
your midgan from starving village to compare yourself to her is laughable:pachah1:
farmer boy ol girl is nalaye ahmed they own more land and are more famous than the whole sacad muse nobodies combined:russ:
am gonna show you how small insignificant you are nalaye is 12 generation removed from dhulbahante now go down 12 generation
from your nobody sub clan and compare there name and history to nalaye ahmed alone:pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
your midgan from starving village to compare yourself to her is laughable:pachah1:
farmer boy ol girl is nalaye ahmed they own more land and are more famous than the whole sacad muse nobodies combined:russ:
am gonna show you how small insignificant you are nalaye is 12 generation removed from dhulbahante now go down 12 generation
from your nobody sub clan and compare there name and history to nalaye ahmed alone:pachah1:

My sub sub sub sub of Sacad Muuse is richer then naked dhulo. keep comparing yourself to jibriil abokor :yloezpe:. they have more business men then harti oo dhan. Let alone few desert dwelling, naked foot soliders.

Were you raped by a xabashi edo, why do you keep talking about them
Just because your mum was raped once or called it rape, you should not generalize her experience poor woman rape and fgm too much on her hoping for fast recovering from her mental state craziness can be inherited take care and do not mention me again

waraabe

Your superior
Just because your mum was raped once or called it rape, you should not generalize her experience poor woman rape and fgm too much on her hoping for fast recovering from her mental state craziness can be inherited take care and do not mention me again

:dead::dead:

Can't you reply without resorting to insulting mothers. Am I getting to you edo :damn:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
My sub sub sub sub of Sacad Muuse is richer then naked dhulo. keep comparing yourself to jibriil abokor :yloezpe:. they have more business men then harti oo dhan. Let alone few desert dwelling, naked foot soliders.
then why are they eating flies?
CzRZcuA.jpg
let me guess there monoply money couldn't cut it
CzRZcuA.jpg

ohh also dumb f*ck her people are the richest people in dhulos thoe there useless in nearly everything else:comeon:

waraabe

Your superior
then why are they eating flies?
CzRZcuA.jpg
let me guess there monoply money couldn't cut it
CzRZcuA.jpg

ohh also dumb f*ck her people are the richest people in dhulos thoe there useless in nearly everything else:comeon:

:comeon: you shouldn't talk about eating flies since your family were housed in Dadaab

Jibriil abokor have fertile lands. Have some of the biggest somali businessmen. All you have is a dry dusty village

waraabe

Your superior
You did not fall for his crocodile tears now he will go and crying AJ "she insults my mum poor mummy ":feedme:crying mummy boy

Cryin about someone's mother shows I am getting to you. My fat fob lady, I am going to have fun with you

image.jpeg
Cryin about someone's mother shows I am getting to you. My fat fob lady, I am going to have fun with you
Ghetto person from ghetto family Oromo/habashi family. Sorry Somalis have class and never discuss their mum's FGM in public forum only low caste Oromo like you will say something and don't mention again.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:comeon: you shouldn't talk about eating flies since your family were housed in Dadaab

Jibriil abokor have fertile lands. Have some of the biggest somali businessmen. All you have is a dry dusty village
i was born here
mombasa_tusks-1-von-1.jpg

i grew up here
nairobi%202.jpg

now i live here
minneapolis-skyline.jpg

dont project:pachah1:
@waraabe i want to know the gdp of the all powerful sacad muse pull out an article:pachah1:
i doubt a sub clan that was given bread crumbs by dahabshill(hj) company is any rich:russ:

Trending

Latest posts