Road infrastructure

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I don't care about all those backwater villages you just listed but don't you ever in your life claim Baraawe again.

My dad spent all of Ramadan in the holy city and celebrated Eid there yesterday. He sent me videos of the coast and him in the ocean enjoying himself after decades in the diaspora.

Wallahi, this isn't 1991. I will die for that city. I'm serious about this shit little girl. Don't claim that city again. Don't utter the name Baraawe. Don't even think about the name. I told you this isn't 1991. Wallahi, I will put rounds in niggas over my city.

Keep Baraawe out your mouth.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I don't care about all those backwater villages you just listed but don't you ever in your life claim Baraawe again.

My dad spent all of Ramadan in the holy city and celebrated Eid there yesterday. He sent me videos of the coast and him in the ocean enjoying himself after decades in the diaspora.

Wallahi, this isn't 1991. I will die for that city. I'm serious about this shit little girl. Don't claim that city again. Don't utter the name Baraawe. Don't even think about the name. I told you this isn't 1991. Wallahi, I will put rounds in niggas over my city.

Keep Baraawe out your mouth.

:damn:

Beenta jooji kulaha barawe city.

Sxb where u really from? :damedamn:

Sool is not that bad you know.

Also I guess you couldn't Google shit about lower shabelle other than 'barawe'

Unlike you i hide my family regions/tribe to stay anon. You tho......

HalyeeyQaran

And this female talking about name one village in SW State...:childplease:

There's a town right outside of Baraawe that's named after my family.:childplease:

If you know, you know. If you don't, you don't.:childplease:

Claiming my city...f*ck is wrong with this bird.:childplease:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
And this female talking about name one village in SW State...:childplease:

There's a town right outside of Baraawe that's named after my family.:childplease:

If you know, you know. If you don't, you don't.:childplease:

Claiming my city...f*ck is wrong with this bird.:childplease:

PM me your dads name. :uCkf6mf:

HalyeeyQaran

@HalyeeyQaran I need to visit Barawee. Those beautiful ladies :ahh:
Don't worry my brother, you're an akhyaar. One of the OGs. I will present you with females like the scene in the massage parlor in Rush Hour 2.:denzelnigga:Pick whichever one you want sxb.:banderas:

You're my brother. I know I will be equally compensated in Hargeisa.:banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
Don't worry my brother, you're an akhyaar. One of the OGs. I will present you with females like the scene in the massage parlor in Rush Hour 2.:denzelnigga:Pick whichever one you want sxb.:banderas:

You're my brother. I know I will be equally compensated in Hargeisa.:banderas:

:ahh::friendhug:

I will get you the finest hotel in the city with the finest females sxb

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
He is not ethnic Somali, one reason why we never trust them the minority in any sensitive security positions.

He's forever changing his region.

The people of southwest state are very diverse, maybe the most diverse state but they are the most wadani people in Somalia. That's where my father was born.