Rising exmuslims in community

i have nothing against them but they've been more prevalent lately and more loud. they use to keep to themselves but they're more outspoken anyone know whats up with that or is it just a new generation of exmuslims who are more outspoken.

i still love my somalis even if your gaalo since were both somalis and ur still somali even if you left islam.:cool:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
i have nothing against them but they've been more prevalent lately and more loud. they use to keep to themselves but they're more outspoken anyone know whats up with that or is it just a new generation of exmuslims who are more outspoken.

i still love my somalis even if your gaalo since were both somalis and ur still somali even if you left islam.:cool:

I believe that more and more people get so distracted and stimulated with externalities and the quick pace of this world that self-reflection and spirituality has no room to take place and be cultivated.

They havent looked back in life to see the point of qadar and why bad things happens to people. There's a blessing to pain that most of us cant see. It's to understand wisdom of life and to appreciate the good things when they do come.

But you know, humans will stay chasing whatever they deem to be the next hot thing in their mind. Usually status & resources to be validated by the outside world.

I dont mean to get deep like that. It's just that I kinda feel sorry for atheists and how they tryna bs themselves with scientific crap.

Any mf with money can pay scientists to publish whatever tf they want to. Science has no integrity but Quran does, regardless of the propaganda targeted against it.

Christians and weakened, judaism is weakened, and so are those who called themselves "followers" of islam weakened aswell. When People stray away from god, then there nothing called objectivity, everything becomes subjectiv. What you view wrong i might view it right. Why do you think we now have 46+ genders in the west. Why is the world so much more confused and degenerated than it was 10 years ago.

It has already been prophesied that the hypocrites will leave the faith and an all for it✊🏾 if they repent or not is up to them, but i wont be rubbing shoulders with them😤

Religious-People-Live-Four-Years-Longer-Than-Atheists.jpg

If you decide to become an open atheist in the Somali community you will isolated from your relatives, friends, and neighbors. It's proven that individuals who lack spirituality don't live long, and isolation reduces your lifespan/longevity significantly. Stress is a precursor to many diseases.

It’s to be expected when a majority are raised in secular countries. Kudos to the ones in muslim majority countries that still find their way out.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i wouldn't say they have increased but rather they have become more vocal and with social it allowos them come together aswell

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Kolay dadkaan ka dhashay waa dad diin iyo dhaqan leh, mana arag ruux aan walalo nahay ee naga gaalobey alxm.

Last edited:
I see this as a good thing and it's inevitable, the more education, the less religious people become.

Unfortunately it's only Western Somalis that experience this, but thankfully I already live in the West so Somalia can stay Islamic and be a shithole forever for all I care. I have already accepted that.

I also find it funny that Muslims talk about morals even though literally everyone else sees them as backwards.

I see this as a good thing and it's inevitable, the more education, the less religious people become.

Unfortunately it's only Western Somalis that experience this, but thankfully I already live in the West so Somalia can stay Islamic and be a shithole forever for all I care. I have already accepted that.

I also find it funny that Muslims talk about morals even though literally everyone else sees them as backwards.
You love following the crowd??

Trending