Rising exmuslims in community

Same shit different font.

What he's defending is the direct cause of people being radicalised.

AF8E9F85-B88B-4C9D-B793-43A11EB9C4EA.jpeg.jpg

None of them have a rebuttal, their favourite argument "logic" is always twisted back at them.

Logic can't explain everything, say this to a gaal watch them stutter.

Once you accept that not everything can be explained and our minds can't comprehend certain phenomenons then you have understood islam practically.

Their arrogance and shaytaan waswaas is holding them back, "why this" "why this" "why that"

I blame the anti-spirtual-philosophical propaganda which is pumped through televisions, books and the internet.

Some scholars say " Too much questions are the path to destruction" and " I don't know is half of knowledge" - I never use to understand this but diving deeping and examining made me realise the hikmah behind these words.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
What he's defending is the direct cause of people being radicalised.

View attachment 153055
these kinds of people always talk about freedom and human rights but at the same time are perfectly fine with supporting and training killers and rapists in order to destablize other nations for their own geo political and economic goals Atheism is nothing more then a tool by kuffar who wants to do as they please to others.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The way I see it atleast they're true to themselves. Much better than the negroes that are only muslim in name :manny:

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better.} [Surah An-Nahl 16:125]

And be gentle, for verily gentleness is not found in something except that it adorns it, and is not removed from something except that it makes it ugly. And indeed Allah (تبارك وتعالى) ordered Musa and Harun (عليهما السلام) to speak to the most tyrannic from the slaves of Allah a kind word.

So therefore be kind and avoid harshness. And be patient upon whatsoever befalls you from your brother if you don't achieve from him a prompt acceptance. And don't give up! Repeat! For maybe the guidance will come about after the tenth time or more.”

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Salih Al-'Uthaymeen, may Allah have mercy upon him

@Username

Do you want to debate of this ya murtad?

You people yourselves have no morals.

Islam keeps society balanced and foreign interferences has caused the downfall of many countries like Afghanistan for e.g.

The thing is, what a person with no belief does cannot represent anyone else, because they were not following a set of rules that another individual also was following. But with Islam that is the case, well it should be anyway.

@Username Why reject someone who created you?

That is the discussion. If someone created you and wants you to validate it by you giving worship to him but reject him is it not offensive?

It's like a homeless man being given food but not being grateful for it.

You see life as a good thing, I don't. Therefore you are grateful, whereas I am filled with resentment. I am not being edgy when I say this, I genuinely wish I never existed. I'm not going to be grateful for being created and forced to live in a shitty world like this.

You see life as a good thing, I don't. Therefore you are grateful, whereas I am filled with resentment. I am not being edgy when I say this, I genuinely wish I never existed. I'm not going to be grateful for being created and forced to live in a shitty world like this.
Did you try to seek some professional help.. You might be suffering from depression.

You're entering the deep pits of nihilism, which is exactly what atheism gives you instead of hating life for all its troubles why can't you work to make it a better place? Or at the very least look at the immense amounts of good life brings.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:icon e biggrin:Sister come back to Islam.

Without religion you are lost. I feel your pain. Every scar you get I bear it myself.

Islam has the answers to your problems. A life without God should change.

@IntrovertedSmiles on twitter knew leaving Islam was stupid and came back.

You make it seem this world is shitty. It's the country you live in. Follow travellers and travel across the world and see the world Allah has given us.

Your life has a reason that reason is to follow the 5 pillars and make the world a better place.

You should go check what the world offers beside staying in a depressing office in the middle of the western world.

You need to be a humble person and be a forgiving one.

Life isn't about what you think it is but how you can twist it into your perspective.

You will be rewarded in judgement day. Reinstate your imam and come back.

This dunya is test and you can finish with good results.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I don’t wanna sound all conspiracy theorist but I think some people are being funded to come on social media and talk about leaving Islam so they can influence other Muslims.

Ive gotten YT recommendations for well edited beautifully shot videos of Somali apostates. I never googled them or shown any interest in the topic. It was just so random. And the way it targeted me was crazy - showing me a Somali person specifically. The whole thing was so well put together I had to wonder - who is behind it? What do they hope to achieve?

I’ve also seen some ppl on YT who clearly where never Muslim pretending they were. Ali Dawah did a video exposing a really fake story by a Christian madow guy trying to tell people he was Muslim and he was saved by Christ. But his story had more holes than Swiss cheese.

I don’t wanna sound all conspiracy theorist but I think some people are being funded to come on social media and talk about leaving Islam so they can influence other Muslims.

Ive gotten YT recommendations for well edited beautifully shot videos of Somali apostates. I never googled them or shown any interest in the topic. It was just so random. And the way it targeted me was crazy - showing me a Somali person specifically. The whole thing was so well put together I had to wonder - who is behind it? What do they hope to achieve?

I’ve also seen some ppl on YT who clearly where never Muslim pretending they were. Ali Dawah did a video exposing a really fake story by a Christian madow guy trying to tell people he was Muslim and he was saved by Christ. But his story had more holes than Swiss cheese.
This is exactly what I believe, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this, this is not to say that there are genuine people confused about religion, but the majority of the people on social media saying this could very well be just about anything else, also I experienced that sort of thing myself so it's not hard for me to see others doing the same

Just think about it, people who barely talk here, engaged in one specific topic and bumps old threads relating to it, that's pretty suspicious if you ask me

QueenofKings

People left with their desires and demons unchecked is hell on earth.

This! 💯 why else is there so much misery and sadness in the secular world. They have so much but are never satisfied. People who deny serving their Creator end up serving their nafs, and that path never brings peace.

QueenofKings

This is exactly what I believe, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this, this is not to say that there are genuine people confused about religion, but the majority of the people on social media saying this could very well be just about anything else, also I experienced that sort of thing myself so it's not hard for me to see others doing the same

Just think about it, people who barely talk here, engaged in one specific topic and bumps old threads relating to it, that's pretty suspicious if you ask me

There was a story and few years ago about countries spending more and more on cyber influence.Russia allegedly influenced the American election by whipping up hysteria and spreading misinformation. YT comments are increasingly full of actual bots or people with a very specific agenda who say inflammatory things and disrupt normal comments. It’s actually a thing to influence people in this way.

So yeah .... considering Islam is seen as an enemy, why won’t there be some ops sent to a sight like this? Or on Somali Twitter? Or IG.

Some of us came to connect to with other Somalis but Social media is a weapon, and I have no doubt there’s people on here be they observing or active who are here for a mission.

There was a story and few years ago about countries spending more and more on cyber influence.Russia allegedly influenced the American election by whipping up hysteria and spreading misinformation. YT comments are increasingly full of actual bots or people with a very specific agenda who say inflammatory things and disrupt normal comments. It’s actually a thing to influence people in this way.

So yeah .... considering Islam is seen as an enemy, why won’t there be some ops sent to a sight like this? Or on Somali Twitter? Or IG.

Some of us came to connect to with other Somalis but Social media is a weapon, and I have no doubt there’s people on here be they observing or active who are here for a mission.
No doubt, there could definitely be outsiders watching and trying to influence and deceive the people, back discord someone sent me an article of people pretending to be Somali online to heighten tensions between one another, they'd make their profiles something a stereotypical somali would say, and would steal the profiles off of somalis on facebook and other social media sites, scary stuff.

Trending

Latest posts