Right-wing Jewish 'Journalist' banned from Facebook for harassing Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely correct, Sharia law is not compatible with Western laws. People who follow Sharia instead of the law of the land will be rightly arrested by the police.

mustang

You can follow personal shariah laws if one may desires too, but harming people because they painted Mohamed is crossing that line. Jesus has been called every derogatory word and Christians arent going to kill these people for his name. Go to Somalia and no one will offend your religion.

Have you seen the thread here about the Indians and their beliefs? Everyone was insulting them. If you don’t like your religion insulted, don’t insult others. Simple logic flies out of the window.

Go back kulha sxb number 1 you ain't a redneck so stop talking like them number 2 they are free to say whatever they want this is America not kangaroo land so our laws are different

guv

Not free to threaten someone with violence & murder if someone paints Mohamed or insults Islam.

Alchemist

Did you watch the clips? They were in agreement that violence should be used anyone who insults Islam and in particular Mohamed. Watch the videos.
Yes, ofc i saw it. But you are ignoring the context of the religion, and don't compare it to other religions. They are not advocating for violence, but they are accepting violent behavior if someone mocks the Prophet. It does not make them any less human, or more voilent. You are making this great leap, dude. People are not peaceful in nature, but some are just better at hiding it than others. I would beat people up if they insulted my mother, does that make me a dangerous citizen?

But on the real tho, use real studies instead of this video, because if you are a somali, then you would know that somalis don't go around and propogate for shariah in western society. You should converse with your own community to get an authentic understanding, because you sound like a foreigner looking into this. No one here needs a youtube video to understand his own peoples views, just go and ask your mother, your father, do they go around and do that?

Last edited:
Alchemist

Conversing with them,? As a young kid, I saw Somalis jubilent about 9-11 and if you raise any objections, you will be insulted and accused being a “kaafir” lover and the discussion was always us and the “kuffars”. We still possess that sort of an attitude because most of the terrorists arrested here are Somalis and the community still believes a terrorist Muslim is closer to them than the “kuffars” and therefore, they shouldn’t be “snitched” to the authorities. Sxb, the salafi indoctrination has produced these people. It’s evident to everyone in the community unless we pretend to veil ourselves and lie.

Alchemist

Conversing with them,? As a young kid, I saw Somalis jubilent about 9-11 and if you raise any objections, you will be insulted and accused being a “kaafir” lover and the discussion was always us and the “kuffars”. We still possess that sort of an attitude because most of the terrorists arrested here are Somalis and the community still believes a terrorist Muslim is closer to them than the “kuffars” and therefore, they shouldn’t be “snitched” to the authorities. Sxb, the salafi indoctrination has produced these people. It’s evident to everyone in the community unless we pretend to veil ourselves and lie.
Wtf are you tlking about. In my community we hate all fucking extremist. I would kill them myself, and people here share the same sentiment. I've never heard the term "kaafir" lover being thrown around. You must be adopted or some shit, because you sound too detached, brother.

Wtf are you tlking about. In my community we hate all fucking extremist. I would kill them myself, and people here share the same sentiment. I've never heard the term "kaafir" lover being thrown around. You must be adopted or some shit, because you sound too detached, brother.

Alchemist

Which community is that, I might consider moving to your area? The word “kuffars” is now synonymous with our lexicon in most countries except in your area of progressive Somalis.

Alchemist

Which community is that, I might consider moving to your area? The word “kuffars” is now synonymous with our lexicon in most countries except in your area of progressive Somalis.
I live in norway. People here are just people, but kuffar is a serious term and it is never thown around to people that have opposing views. Even to those that do haram stuff, it is a serious allegation and so people refrain from saying it. Im not a good muslim, but if a man called me a kaafir, i would en his life then and there.

I live in norway. People here are just people, but kuffar is a serious term and it is never thown around to people that have opposing views. Even to those that do haram stuff, it is a serious allegation and so people refrain from saying it. Im not a good muslim, but if a man called me a kaafir, i would en his life then and there.

Alchemist

I’ve been to Oslo and I can attest to (minus massive welfare scamming) what you alluded above. I befriended a Norwegian student exchange in my university days in Melbourne. She even introduced to me some Somali friends of hers who survived the massacre of the madman Anders Bervik

Alchemist

I’ve been to Oslo and I can attest to (minus massive welfare scamming) what you alluded above. I befriended a Norwegian student exchange in my uni students in Melbourne. She even introduced to me some Somali friends of hers who survived the massacre of the madman Anders Bervik
Yes, anders is a sick bastard.:pachah1: Bro, the welfare state is a good thing. People here like it, and we don't have this american attitude to taxes either. But i don't know the system in austrailia tho

Yes, anders is a sick bastard.:pachah1: Bro, the welfare state is a good thing. People here like it, and we don't have this american attitude to taxes either. But i don't know the system in austrailia tho

Alchemist

Don’t get me wrong bro, I’m all for the welfare State, I just don’t like when people abuse it. I was forced to fork out donations to an aunt. She and her husband lived in the same apartment for 20 years. It was a 4 bedroom government owned apartment. All the 4 kids were grown up and moved out, she was told that she will be given a smaller apartment for her and her husband, she refused. She was given a final notice and she still refused claiming that she has too many expensive furniture valued at $50,000 and couldn’t fit in that smaller apartment. The sherif came on the exact date and dumped all her stuff outside and changed the locks. She has no where to go and no place to store her furniture. She refused the offer of a subsidised smaller flat, my dad has to intervene and find her a much smaller (private rent) apartment which costs triple the rent of the apartment she was offered. Welfare fosters a sense of entitlement for many of our people.

Last edited:
Alchemist

Don’t get me wrong bro, I’m all for the welfare State, I just don’t like when people abuse it. I was forced to fork out donations to an aunt. She and her husband lived in the same apartment for 20 years. It was a 4 bedroom government owned apartment. All the 4 kids were grown up and moved out, she was told that she will be given a smaller apartment for her and her husband, she refused. She was given a final notice and she still refused claiming that she has too many expensive furniture valued at $50,000 and couldn’t fit in that smaller apartment. The sherif came on the exact date and dumped all her stuff outside and changed the locks. She has no where to go and any place to store her furniture. She refused the offer of a subsidised smaller flat, my dad has to intervene and find her a much smaller (private rent) apartment which costs triple the rent. Welfare fosters a sense of entitlement for many of our people.
Yes, in any system you have some exeptions like that, but in general everyone benefits from the safety net. You can do some adjustment that can get people in work faster, but shit is good for the majority.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah, the Zucc is working hard. On the topic of social media, see the video bellow
That Indian guy is really trying to put the fear of god into us:damedamn: Chipping at the fabric of society, huh?

I’m not on Facebook or Twitter, but I’m an Instagram user, for sure. I wonder if binge watching The Sopranos during finals counts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Sxb, how about when Somalis like these come out openly and say, we prefer shariah laws than American law? Go back to where there are shariah laws.

I agree with your sentiment, but I really think most of them are lying. It’s like asking do you love God’s law or manmade laws. They’ll pick the supposed “right” answer even though it may not ring true. You have to ask yourself how many are running towards shariah, or Muslim majority countries, and how many are running away from it? For every ideological personality running towards it, uncountable #s are running away from it.

That Indian guy is really trying to put the fear of god into us:damedamn: Chipping at the fabric of society, huh?

I’m not on Facebook or Twitter, but I’m an Instagram user, for sure. I wonder if binge watching The Sopranos during finals counts?
The music made it more edgy tbh, but the shit made me sweat for a sec. My activity on facebook are ancient history, ig is where it's at. Twitter i've never understood, and never bothered to pick up. Trump doing policy decisions through twitter is a big meme though

Wow, i have watched the sopranoes like three times. I wish i could erase my memories and watch it again to maximize my enjoyment. Rip to Gandolfini

Sspot is so toxic, i've probably become immune to all poisons. I might mutate and look green when closing the computer any minute

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Watch her meltdown as she got banned from even more social media platforms recently. Even Alex Jones thought she was crazy:

I hope she commits suicide.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending