Right-wing Jewish 'Journalist' banned from Facebook for harassing Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
That video was in poor taste imo.

Whether we disagree or agree on the interpretation of Alex Jones and co, Facebook is a corporation and they have full reign on the accounts they ban.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
He said "women are not allowed to run for congress in the middle east". First of all we are not from the middle east and in Somalia women have the right to be in power and we have several woman ministers as health minister.

He said "women are not allowed to run for congress in the middle east". First of all we are not from the middle east and in Somalia women have the right to be in power and we have several woman ministers as health minister.
This ass cadaans think every Muslim majority country is in the Middle East :susp::pacspit:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
R we sure he is Jewish???? Then we shouldn't take it so seriously. Jews are a minority.

That video was in poor taste imo.

Whether we disagree or agree on the interpretation of Alex Jones and co, Facebook is a corporation and they have full reign on the accounts they ban.

So why don't they ban all the Jihadist/terrorist content on there ?, i tell you why cos farce-book is mostly run by bots and algorithms, and one of the commands in farce-book algorithm is the more complaints a certain content gets the more likely that content or person will get banned.

And Got damn do butt hurt Jihadist/terrorist sympathizers like to report complain about certain content they don't agree with.

VixR

Veritas
So why don't they ban all the Jihadist/terrorist content on there ?, i tell you why cos farce-book is mostly run by bots and algorithms, and one of the commands in farce-book algorithm is the more complaints a certain content gets the more likely that content or person will get banned.

And Got damn do butt hurt Jihadist/terrorist sympathizers like to report complain about certain content they don't agree with.
How much Jihadist propaganda is on Facebook?

How much Jihadist propaganda is on Facebook?

A lot I'm not sure if they are out in the open now, heard they got now secret groups so their content is not so open in the out anymore.

3 years ago i spammed the shit out of this facebook page which was run out of Malaysia by a Muslim women who was advocating for fgm, the whole page was about the virtue and benefits of fgm, with a following of about 80 thousand lol I posted the page on multiple right wing and atheist pages to mass report it under a pseudonym, after two days the page got shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending