Right-wing Jewish 'Journalist' banned from Facebook for harassing Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Reiko @R.Kelly
Calling all Minnesotans,

Watch this video? She’s cruising around a Somali concentrated neighborhood in MN, saying the Somalis want to build a fence and make it a shariah zone, and they have shariah police in the streets that intercept affection if you’re kissing a man? What’s the dealio on this lady, is she blowing hot air?

Where’s the vidoe ?

VixR

Veritas
Thank you Adeer
It’s so doomsday vibe. I highly doubt it was an Isis flag in that park, and she called the jilbabs burkas, although I can see how someone like her can confuse them, but what’s the deal with the fence and shariah she’s talking about? Give us the deets.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s so doomsday vibe. I highly doubt it was an Isis flag in that park, and she called the jilbabs burkas, although I can see how someone like her can confuse them, but what’s the deal with the fence and shariah she’s talking about? Give us the deets.

Why are you even trying to reason with these people. They have an agenda and they’ll make their own facts. A fact far from logic and morality.

VixR

Veritas
Why are you even trying to reason with these people. They have an agenda and they’ll make their own facts. A fact far from logic and morality.
The lady’s cruising around filming and asking for support, claiming you’re fighting for shariah in Little Mogadishu. I was curious if there’s any truth to it.

That video was in poor taste imo.

Whether we disagree or agree on the interpretation of Alex Jones and co, Facebook is a corporation and they have full reign on the accounts they ban.
It's weird actually, that these right-wing libertarians advocate that a business owner can do whatever he wants with his property, but they cry out when social media websites bans their content. I mean, at least stay consistent with your views dawg

VixR

Veritas
It's weird actually, that these right-wing libertarians advocate that a business owner can do whatever he wants with his property, but they cry out when social media websites bans their content. I mean, at least stay consistent with your views dawg
It’s become a monopoly of sorts. They own Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp. Facebook has cornered the market on social media. They’re a giant. You can really see it both ways.

It’s become a monopoly of sorts. They own Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp. Facebook has cornered the market on social media. They’re a giant. You can really see it both ways.
Yeah, the Zucc is working hard. On the topic of social media, see the video bellow

@VixR

Sxb, how about when Somalis like these come out openly and say, we prefer shariah laws than American law? Go back to where there are shariah laws.

@VixR

Sxb, how about when Somalis like these come out openly and say, we prefer shariah laws than American law? Go back to where there are shariah laws.

Absolutely correct, Sharia law is not compatible with Western laws. People who follow Sharia instead of the law of the land will be rightly arrested by the police.

@VixR

People are free to prefer watever they want, but if they try to violently force their shit on others, then we can discuss the issue. In a open society, everybody has different views on how the world should work, and people disagree and that's okey. They didn't say they wanted to change america to shariah, but that they would rather live under shariah. It is a big difference. I view right-wing conservatives as a national threat, and would rather have them shipped somewhere far away. But in life, you have to live besides people that disagree with you. And as a somali, you should already have this wisdom ingrained.

Personal anecdotes of few selective interviews does not give us a real value. Better to look at studies, instead of reactionary youtube videos.

Last edited:
People are free to prefer watever they want, but if they try to violently force their shit on others, then we can discuss the issue. In a open society, everybody has different views on how the world should work, and people disagree and that's okey. They didn't say they wanted to change america to shariah, but that they would rather live under shariah. It is a big difference. I view right-wing conservatives as a natioal threat, and would rather have them shipped somewhere far away. But in life, you have to live besides people that disagree with you. And as a somali, you should already have this wisdom ingrained.

Personal anecdotes of few selective interviews does not give us a real value. Better to look at studies, instead of reactionary youtube videos.

Alchemist

Did you watch the clips? They were in agreement that violence should be used anyone who insults Islam and in particular Mohamed. Watch the videos.

@VixR

Go back kulha sxb number 1 you ain't a redneck so stop talking like them number 2 they are free to say whatever they want this is America not kangaroo land so our laws are different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending