Right-wing Jewish 'Journalist' banned from Facebook for harassing Ilhan Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Regardless the guy is finished.
:dead::deadpeter::deadpeter:

Also i just checked the tweet again. It was a tranny and a guy.

Fully gay.:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Look at the comments:

''Well, apparently those water filters didn't really work since the chemicals they put in the water still made him gay.''

:ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
This is what he looked at:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at the comments:

''Well, apparently those water filters didn't really work since the chemicals they put in the water still made him gay.''

The next 24 hours are gonna be funny.

Can't wait for all the left news outlets response to all of this.

When the Young turks see this.:dead::deadosama:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol why do gaals all think muslims work with hamas al qaeda etc:mjlol:
They'd be way more powerful if they were:damedamn: and this lady talking about she was the only jew in the room as if people could tell and even if they could wtf would they do her since her people are the ones who kill children and innocent women and men:kodaksmiley:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Hamas was democratically elected why do these guys love democracy and hate it when it's actually acted out:cosbyhmm:

I remember butthurt jews crying about Ilhan Omar in her comments calling her "anti-semite" smh, she barely said anything to be butthurt over but she's winning keep it up our MJ congress:samwelcome:

These conservatives are all closeted qaniis . Just a couple months ago this anti gay republican lawmaker was caught with a guy

I'm surprised that TYT didn't pick up on this. Perhaps they don't want to ''gay shame''.
Between all the shit Alex Jones has pulled this strangely seems to be mediocre but I still think they'll cover it maybe Philip defranco will . Plus YouTube's been striking down anyone talking about him for some reason

VixR

Veritas
Look at the comments:

He was piggybacking on that one conspiracy about men being gay because they’re being feminized through estrogen in our water systems, and thereby collecting commission on expensive filters to a gullible audience to combat the issue, and now he’s caught watching tranny ?

Why am I not surprised?

:damn:
Loomer did a live Periscope driving around Cedar-Riverside aka Little Mogadishu ranting about Somalis and calling Ilham Omar an anti-Semite.
https://www.pscp.tv/LauraLoomer/1djxXnvPgEkGZ
Holy crap, she’s so extra.

VixR

Veritas
Loomer did a live Periscope driving around Cedar-Riverside aka Little Mogadishu ranting about Somalis and calling Ilham Omar an anti-Semite.
https://www.pscp.tv/LauraLoomer/1djxXnvPgEkGZ
@Reiko @R.Kelly
Calling all Minnesotans,

Watch this video? She’s cruising around a Somali concentrated neighborhood in MN, saying the Somalis want to build a fence and make it a shariah zone, and they have shariah police in the streets that intercept affection if you’re kissing a man? What’s the dealio on this lady, is she blowing hot air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts