Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Don’t talk about him. He didn’t stand for whatever the hell you do and don’t call him aabe.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
This thread is my first foray into Somali politics! I am excited to honor and remember President Maxamed Jaalle Siyaad Barre!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Rest in power kulaha. Everyone is powerless when they die and at the mercy of Allah. That's the whole bloody point you mentally ill pagan. Now scurry on back to general and go make us a Jesus was a martian thread.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What does that have to do with this thread?
Siad barre was a Godfearing man.

“Say (O’ Muhammed): It has been revealed to me that a group of Jinn listened and said; ‘Indeed we have heard a marvelous Quran. It guides unto righteousness so we have believed in it, and we will never make partners with our lord’.”(Quran 72:1-2)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The useless bastard died in lagos lol what a joke. May he rest in piss fucking ugly prick
tenor.gif

Siad Barre single handedly was responsible for the destruction of Somalia and the mass exodus from our country.

The guy is literally the reason why we are refugees in the west today.

He had no mandate to rule the country , abused his power for his own personal gain.

He is not someone to be fond of or to learn from. If you want to learn about the lions of Africa why don't you recall the lives of Aadan Cadde and Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmaake AUN.

They were nationalist who put their county and not themselves first.

Siad Barre single handedly was responsible for the destruction of Somalia and the mass exodus from our country.

The guy is literally the reason why we are refugees in the west today.

He had no mandate to rule the country , abused his power for his own personal gain.

He is not someone to be fond of or to learn from. If you want to learn about the lions of Africa why don't you recall the lives of Aadan Cadde and Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmaake AUN.

They were nationalist who put their county and not themselves first.
The dofaar still praise him when he is the reason Somalia (aka amnisonville) is in shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending