Remove Red Beret area "Saaxo" from Puntland

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lab iyo Kax is a myth an alliance of convenience created in Kismaayo to oppose Sade its never used outside of Jubbaland to clear up some of your lies Balanbale is MX town reer warsame and reer siyaad specifically there is a war with encroaching nomads from guriceel but no Cayr has permanent residence in the town secondly Wagardhac are allied to Lab iyo Kax but have benefitted nothing from that alliance not land,money,or peace only lost lives using Wagardhac as an example why would should MX follow Lab iyo Kax to me you are worse than Hawiye the visible enemy is better than the friend who plots behind your back Daaroodism is a myth sxb
Darodism is an absolute myth remember when they fought Leelkase in Galkacyo and refused to treat their wounded, they had to go to Baraxley lol.

Dont forget how they treat their own Harti brothers like Dhulbahante causing them to prefer Jeegan over them. Dont get me started on how only MS can rule within MJ.

Now why would Marehan be a part of that where even Cali Saleeban cant squeeze one term in!?

Is this the "Darodism" @PuntiteQueen is preaching where her own subclan have been reduced to footsoldiers ? :pachah1:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Darodism exists between Puntite clans who provide each other with manpower, weapons and hospice care during conflict.

Puntism also extends to Dir and Madhibaan who are not even Daarood.
Puntitism trumps Darodism. We have more in common with a Tumaal from Bari than a Marexaan in Galgaduud.

Marehan benefit from HAGism by receiving PM/President positions in exchange for subservience.

Get in where you fit in.
HAG is an even bigger myth than Daroodism or Puntism whatever you call it every sub sub sub clan is out for themselves better wake up and smell the coffee girl

Darodism is an absolute myth remember when they fought Leelkase in Galkacyo and refused to treat their wounded, they had to go to Baraxley lol.

Dont forget how they treat their own Harti brothers like Dhulbahante causing them to prefer Jeegan over them. Dont get me started on how only MS can rule within MJ.

Now why would Marehan be a part of that where even Cali Saleeban cant squeeze one term in!?

Is this the "Darodism" @PuntiteQueen is preaching where her own subclan have been reduced to footsoldiers ? :pachah1:

Brothers fight all the time that doesn't negate Puntism.

Secondly, any clan that gets the most votes wins and Dhulos/SSC politicians are the kingmakers with a large voting block. It has nothing to do with MS but everything to do with which candidates have the most cash/sway.

Before you try to instigate between MJ/Puntite clans, go do your homework. As for Reer Bicidyahan, we get our share of the cake that wasn't even ours to begin with.
Other MJs gave us a large plot of land in Mudug so that we can expand further from just being Bari and Galkacyo.

We are united and it shows in the stability we enjoy. Alhamdulilah.

Don't give us the evil eye, yaahuu.

HAG is an even bigger myth than Daroodism or Puntism whatever you call it every sub sub sub clan is out for themselves better wake up and smell the coffee girl

Reer Koshin can lead our northern branch imagine the calaacal iyo oohin from an obvious demographic mama mia sxb I want to be a boogeyman again:lawd::lawd:

HAG is not a myth, if it was, Hassan Sheekh wouldn't have given HG weapons during the Galkacyo conflict or sent them men/weapons and free treatment in Mogadishu.

The only clan that has no real allies are Marehan and that's your own fault.

If you people were smart, you'd be strong federalists and gain actual useful allies instead of being used and discarded by HAG.

TekNiKo

VIP
Brothers fight all the time that doesn't negate Puntism.

Secondly, any clan that gets the most votes wins and Dhulos/SSC politicians are the kingmakers with a large voting block. It has nothing to do with MS but everything to do with which candidates have the most cash/sway.

Before you try to instigate between MJ/Puntite clans, go do your homework. As for Reer Bicidyahan, we get our share of the cake that wasn't even ours to begin with.
Other MJs gave us a large plot of land in Mudug so that we can expand further from just being Bari and Galkacyo.

We are united and it shows in the stability we enjoy. Alhamdulilah.

Don't give us the evil eye, yaahuu.
Keep telling yourself that yar, Celi and Wagardhac alone karbashed you lot and made you flee Kilinka shanaad your MS brothers just watch as they expand on your villages near Wardheer

:trumpsmirk:

Keep telling yourself that yar, Celi and Wagardhac alone karbashed you lot and made you flee Kilinka shanaad your MS brothers just watch as they expand on your villages near Wardheer

:trumpsmirk:

LOL

What the hell is Celi? o_O

My family is there now chilling, why do you people think lying online changes the facts on the ground?

Reer Bicidyahan has not lost an inch of land to your Puntland orphan people. In fact, we've gained land and power since the civil war.

Reer Abo doon aka Reer Dhul doon.

TekNiKo

VIP
LOL

My family is there now chilling, why do you people think lying online changes the facts on the ground?

Reer Bicidyahan has not lost an inch of land to your Puntland orphan people. In fact, we've gained land and power since the civil war.

Ileen you are a clueless diaspora! Go ask your clan if you lost any relatives in the battle of Miir Khaliif :drakelaugh:

It’s clear all of you have extreme cuqdad. Some hate MX for shit 40 years ago, while the others were so badly whipped by HG that they can only direct their hate towards MJ. It’s good you cuqdad ridden sickos will never have any influence in Somalia. :susp:

Farm

VIP

Boons think we in PL are like them, MJs are the most united sub clan in all of Somalia. That low IQ tactic only works on boons, RB have their share of power in PL just like every other sub clan that is in PL. As for leelkase they are proudly in PL today and not being slaughtered like dogs by HG like your people, maybe there is a large IQ difference.

Boons should focus on their sad state in Somali affairs, there is a reason Saaxo begged to join PL.

Farm

VIP
LOL

Boons love to make up lies perhaps it makes them feel better, they claim they are the majority in Kismayo, Xamar and now Wardheer.

The truth is they are hunted like dogs in every region they live in Somalia and fill up the ranks of Al Shabab like they are Raxenweyn.

:mjlaugh:

****s love to make up lies perhaps it makes them feel better, they claim they are the majority in Kismayo, Xamar and now Wardheer.

The truth is they are hunted like dogs in every region they live in Somalia and fill up the ranks of Al Shabab like they are Raxenweyn.

:mjlaugh:

Lets be honest here Jar33rteen got xasuuqed in xamar more than any other darood due to them staying longer and thinking USC were their allies, thats a fact.:drakewtf:

MJs got slaughtered in Galkacyo with many of their elders dead and needed darood to help them mx in particular. Also facts:cosbyhmm:

Jar33rteen got slaughtered in Kismayo by SPM/Jess badly by bringing them out of their homes in the middle of the night and shooting on sight,:wowsweat:

MJs got xasuuqed in kismaayo again by the JVA and pushed out of the region and thats just a small snapshot of the different times you've been humbled sxb
Hunted like dogs kulaha it almost sounded like you were talking about your dabayaco folk:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I do not see the wisdom allying with an unstable hawiye. I can understand if hawiye is United and so forth. But when HG is to the point of cayr saleeman and sacad living like it's 1993 puntland with different leaders in Bariga mudug and nugaal. I see no clan benefit from joining such alliance. @Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete @nine @Shaolin23

There is no way u can convince me of any benefits of joining a fragmented clan. It's chaos in the end with everyone up for sale every 4 years and no benefit. Today u were an ally but tomorrow u could be an enemy because these clans are fragmented and sold to the highest bidder of the day which changes based on 4 year cycles.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only clan I see with some semblance of unity is abgaal no one else in hawiye and abgaal no offence @Loyan is a settled clan. There is no way they can supply weapons to themselves as their is no port in any abgaal areas which makes your alliance only political and not so much military today

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Lets be honest here Jar33rteen got xasuuqed in xamar more than any other darood due to them staying longer and thinking USC were their allies, thats a fact.:drakewtf:

MJs got slaughtered in Galkacyo with many of their elders dead and needed darood to help them mx in particular. Also facts:cosbyhmm:

Jar33rteen got slaughtered in Kismayo by SPM/Jess badly by bringing them out of their homes in the middle of the night and shooting on sight,:wowsweat:

MJs got xasuuqed in kismaayo again by the JVA and pushed out of the region and thats just a small snapshot of the different times you've been humbled sxb
Hunted like dogs kulaha it almost sounded like you were talking about your dabayaco folk:mjlol:

And yet......with all those "Xaxasuuqs", we rule ourselves, our lands are the most developed in all of Somalia, and we've not lost an inch of our ancestral lands.......meanwhile your people are getting slaughtered by and had lost lands to HG in GG, and are under siege by Raxanweyn in the only region where you're the majority, Ghedo.......a place that also holds the title as the poorest and most underdeveloped region of Somalia.

The only thing that you and your clan have got going for you, is Presidency......even though the man has not sent a damn penny to Cabudwaaq or Gedo.....meanwhile his MP, has developed his clan's degaan.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And yet......with all those "Xaxasuuqs", we rule ourselves, our lands are the most developed in all of Somalia, and we've not lost an inch of our ancestral lands.......meanwhile you're people are getting slaughtered by and had lost lands to HG in GG, and are under siege by Raxanweyn in the only region where your the majority, Ghedo.......a place that also holds the title as the poorest and most underdeveloped region of Somalia.

The only thing that you and your clan have got going for you, is Presidency......even though the man has not sent a damn penny to Cabudwaaq or Gedo.....meanwhile his MP, has developed his clans degaan.

That's why I will never join marehan politicians. He doesn't benefit his clan or region. Everyone uses him as puppet to benefit their clan or region. It's scary when hawiye and Isaaq don't enter a topic like this since they know this naabnaab is in their pocket. Wallahis armadillo all the darods who believe in shisheeye clan agreement is like this. Mj yusan wax noqon which is fine Lakin adigu wax noqo markad u sheegto he responds I'm not intending to be anything I just want to do clan suicide. So their solution is clan suicide rather then majerten living. Not a good trade off if u ask me. They will not win many majerten with Outlook.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No joke bro armadillo. Mj are very open minded in joining alliances. There is no anti some clan nonsense. But u need to sell us a platform of this alliance and benefits for somalia. It's benefit for our somali unity, federalism, our specific clan benefit. Individual benefit. U know what I mean. Don't just come to us with this my political platform is to ensure u die majerten and when u die, I will commit suicide because I have no intentions behind my political aspirations except see u die. I am happy my end goal is to become a minority living among hawiye n Isaaq and remembered as ajuuraan a might clan that fell while they encroach the little lands I have left. As long as these Ali saleeman. Dhulbahante Iyo warsangeli Ito mareHan keep coming with these sorts of deals. Darod waa ku qasban yahay inay racan maxamud saleban. I am not kidding. Listen kiddo I am Osman Mahamoud. I lost 3 lineages against Bah Dir in historical wars. I am prepared to join any alliance wallahi and most other are lakin wax Macqul la imada markeedi hore. Don't come with something that is going to leave me worse off being under maxamud saleban. That's why I respect reer buhodle that is how real Darods are.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
No joke bro armadillo. Mj are very open minded in joining alliances. There is no anti some clan nonsense. But u need to sell us a platform of this alliance and benefits for somalia. It's benefit for our somali unity, federalism, our specific clan benefit. Individual benefit. U know what I mean. Don't just come to us with this my political platform is to ensure u die majerten and when u die, I will commit suicide because I have no intentions behind my political aspirations except see u die. I am happy my end goal is to become a minority living among hawiye n Isaaq and remembered as ajuuraan a might clan that fell while they encroach the little lands I have left. As long as these Ali saleeman. Dhulbahante Iyo warsangeli Ito mareHan keep coming with these sorts of deals. Darod waa ku qasban yahay inay racan maxamud saleban. I am not kidding. Listen kiddo I am Osman Mahamoud. I lost 3 lineages against Bah Dir in historical wars. I am prepared to join us wallahi and most other message are lakin wax Macqul la imada markeedi hire. Don't come with something that is going to leave me worse off being under maxamud saleban. That's why I respect reer bundle that is hownl real Darods are.
What have Wagardhac benefited from joining in an alliance with MJ

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What have Wagardhac benefited from joining in an alliance with MJ

Wagardhac was rageedi they know it's better to join your brother and let him leads us rather then go into shisheeye stomach and become a minority in the end. It's a simple ethical n moral stand point. I ain't joining your ass when all up do is assist hawiye to get strong and stronger while neglecting gedo. If u cud even sell this idea to marehan u wouldn't be so divided like u r now u r now split three ways into shabab sfg and jl and now gm n pl. Some hold onto the ancient ideas of Hadi aadann keeni karin wax dhaamo maxamud saleban we will go with them. It's ethical not moral position not a tribal one so stop trying to use mareHan card on Wagardhac when all u have tone offer is how to lose gelinsoor. Balranald. Gedo the most backward region. So your idea is an wada dhimano. Welcome to puntland wagardhac and buhodle is in. Only confused c*nt is last anodised baharsame

Last edited: