Remove Red Beret area "Saaxo" from Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo siyasad ku dhisan mabdac liito oo heeshiskooda yahay illa dhimof so Ayan maxamud saleban uucp Nooland and lets be shaqaale for hawiye wax an yeeli kari ma aha. Its against xitaa damiirkayga. You r forcing me to join madaxWayne deni waryaa because u provide no better solution and only a worse outcome @Shaolin23

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Wagardhac was rageedi they know it's better to join your brother and let him leads us rather then go into shisheeye stomach and become a minority in the end. It's a simple ethical n moral stand point. I ain't joining your ass when all up do is assist hawiye to get strong and stronger while neglecting gedo. If u cud even sell this idea to marehan u wouldn't be so divided like u r now u r now split three ways into shabab sfg and jl and now gm n pl. Some hold onto the ancient ideas of Hadi aadann keeni karin wax dhaamo maxamud saleban we will go with them. It's ethical not moral position not a tribal one so stop trying to use mareHan card on Wagardhac when all u have tone offer is how to lose gelinsoor. Balranald. Gedo the most backward region. So your idea is an wada dhimano. Welcome to puntland wagardhac and buhodle is in. Only confused c*nt is last anodised baharsame
There no such things as brother when it comes to my interests I will put my sons life before my brother or cousin so don't dance around the question what did Wagardhac benefits with an alliance with MJ

MX hatred for MJ goes way back why are we surprised these lot still hate MJ? they can stay in line with the others, when Fraudmaajo goes away so does their relevancy

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
MX hatred for MJ goes way back why are we surprised these lot still hate MJ? they can stay in line with the others, when Fraudmaajo goes away so does their relevancy
It's actually the other way around what has MJ ever done to MX in history for us to hate you I can name multiple reasons why an MJ would hate a MX

Go to page one of this thread and read the comments yourself an untamed MJ woman started a hate thread on Wagardhac of all MXs ardent MJ allies or so they believe and the cuqdad and hate just started flowing like the Jubba river against Beesha Sade they even said f*ck Wagardhac too because they remembered they are Sade too:mjlol:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Check Saxo pre PL and Saaxo now. You will find your answer. It has tranformed from a border tulo of 3 huts to a degmo boowe. Tedakale, HG dont give a shit what mamuul you are part of. All the fights between Wagardhac/MX and HG happens in each other territories going back decades. Got nothing to do with PL or being pro PL. Wagardhac fighting else where is bullshit, the troops guarding Mudug from what lies beyond the wall are Cumar maxamud forget other MJs.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
****s think we in PL are like them, MJs are the most united sub clan in all of Somalia. That low IQ tactic only works on ****s, RB have their share of power in PL just like every other sub clan that is in PL. As for leelkase they are proudly in PL today and not being slaughtered like dogs by HG like your people, maybe there is a large IQ difference.

****s should focus on their sad state in Somali affairs, there is a reason Saaxo begged to join PL.
Truth hurts eh? Keep towing the line sxb.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Check Saxo pre PL and Saaxo now. You will find your answer. It has tranformed from a border tulo of 3 huts to a degmo boowe. Tedakale, HG dont give a shit what mamuul you are part of. All the fights between Wagardhac/MX and HG happens in each other territories going back decades. Got nothing to do with PL or being pro PL. Wagardhac fighting else where is bullshit, the troops guarding Mudug from what lies beyond the wall are Cumar maxamud forget other MJs.

It's funny with the Omar Mahmoud, them niggas got like 5-6 bases just in Mudug. That's not including their nugaal portion(burtinle zone) nor the 'kilil side' of Omar Mahmoud. Rageedi iga dheh, my 'dad' has a real 'phobia' for 'reer mahad' and I understand clearly why now. Plus we have 'exp' we live in that 'zone' around Omar Mahmouds and know the 'reality'.

He doesn't fear 'sacad or saleban' my father and I can understand why if you look 'deeply' for the answers in their territories, u can find the 'evidence' eventually. But there is something about CAYR which I must be missing because he said their very large. I will investigate their areas to see how many 'bases' they have.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It's funny with the Omar Mahmoud, them niggas got like 5-6 bases just in Mudug. That's not including their nugaal portion(burtinle zone) nor the 'kilil side' of Omar Mahmoud. Rageedi iga dheh, my 'dad' has a real 'phobia' for 'reer mahad' and I understand clearly why now. Plus we have 'exp' we live in that 'zone' around Omar Mahmouds and know the 'reality'.

He doesn't fear 'sacad or saleban' my father and I can understand why if you look 'deeply' for the answers in their territories, u can find the 'evidence' eventually. But there is something about CAYR which I must be missing because he said their very large. I will investigate their areas to see how many 'bases' they have.

Why is that ditoore bal explain boowe:hmm:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why is that ditoore bal explain boowe:hmm:

Cuz of 91 sxb. It changed a-lot of people as they never saw this tactic before were 'reer miyi' come and attack civilians in the town, who u think was 'soldiers' of these warlords? they wud source them from camel herders and tuulos. It was unheard of prior. Every war was conventional and outside the city gates and in the desert. That's how it always was, they were just used to it like that. 91 made them think again. If it happened once, they feel the possibility it happens again is there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Whats that got to so with ur fathers "phobia" of reer mahad boowe?

It's not a phobia but 'weary' when someone has 5-6 bases that are KNOWN, forget the clan aruris, plus their strong economically and stable clan wise. But he said 'wa niman dhaqan yaqan iyagu' so he ain't that scared, but 91 is always at the back of every mind, you can't get rid of it and why ppl say centralism won't work, it can't be shook off. Once bitten, twice shy weeye.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It's not a phobia but 'weary' when someone has 5-6 bases that are KNOWN, forget the clan aruris, plus their strong economically and stable clan wise. But he said 'wa niman dhaqan yaqan iyagu' so he ain't that scared, but 91 is always at the back of every mind, you can't get rid of it and why ppl say centralism won't work, it can't be shook off. Once bitten, twice shy weeye.

I get it boowe thanks for explaining:nvjpqts:

Except for a sub-sub-sub-sub clan of reer mahad from magacleey who beefed with bahrarsame Reer mahad have not been involved in clan beefs even by Mudug standards.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Except for a sub-sub-sub-sub clan of reer mahad from magacleey who beefed with bahrarsame Reer mahad have not been involved in clan beefs even by Mudug standards.

Yes they got sacad, leelkase, bicidyahan, baharsame. It's a constant switch and slap them up and deal with the next one. Ur talking some of the bravest fighters in 'Somalia' there, mad props for surviving and still being 'landheer' lol. That's why I don't think 'cayr' is that scary 'cabsiiye' kkkkk ama 'waan ku cune' la baxa. Their surrounded by 'fertile' settled clans to the south, with a small opening to 'marehan' only.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Bari wars were far more brutal then Mudug wars. U can tell by 'remnants' left of clans and names you never heard off, that is 'genocide' wars. They didn't war for 'isku turtur' yool bay ka gaadhi jireen. I lost 3 lineages before we quit n fled. Like how warsangeli was chained by the feet 300 years ago dagaalka duubyo xiir. That's genocide sxb, not war. Lakin yool bay ka gaadhi jireen, it was firm warning to ppl u want to war their will be SERIOUS OUTCOME. I bet u kismaayo and omani settlers, why else did they flee? the bulk must of been 'war' reasons like we fled in 91 in hamar.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
You right about one thing though the huge population of Reer Mahad nomads already armed is the source of RM manpower since 91.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It's a myth reer Mudug fight a lot as u said reer bari have fought more and are more Savage in their beef, ugaar saleebaan alone have beefed more in 5 years than all Mudug subclans:ftw9nwa:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You right about one thing though the huge population of Reer Mahad nomads already armed is the source of RM manpower since 91.

Somali ancient wars were nothing like we see today which is more 'isku turtur' keliya. They reached 'outcomes' ensuring clans 'perished' as a whole, while women fled and married into other groups. I wouldn't be suprised there is hundreds of lineages who existed that no longer do today and some who exist that are on the verge of extinction. Can u imagine the porportion of that war? imagine you lost 3 lineages in 'reer mahad' COMPLETELY.

So I can see why MJ are not butt hurt about Somali civil war, wax ka si daran ba dhici jiray in bariga but the war must be new to some clans or it's extent is my assumption.

Yes they got sacad, leelkase, bicidyahan, baharsame. It's a constant switch and slap them up and deal with the next one. Ur talking some of the bravest fighters in 'Somalia' there, mad props for surviving and still being 'landheer' lol. That's why I don't think 'cayr' is that scary 'cabsiiye' kkkkk ama 'waan ku cune' la baxa. Their surrounded by 'fertile' settled clans to the south, with a small opening to 'marehan' only.
Reer Mahad never fight with bicidyahan or leelkase. What are you on mate :gucciwhat:

Trending