Remove Red Beret area "Saaxo" from Puntland

Caydiid was a mooryan who killed people due to tribal reason in their own homes . Siyaad was seen as justified, Alot of Harti don't hold a grudge against siyaad at all.

He did not target "Harti", he targetted MJs.

He tried to ethnically cleanse Majeerteen by poisoning our water wells and his Red Berets raped MJ women.

Are you an MJ talking like this?! Wtf.

Siyad Barre and the red berets are the original mooryaan of Somalia.

World

VIP
Jalle siad barre is a national hero loved by all somalis which includes Puntland.

Abdullahi yusuf himself said he wouldn’t have rebelled against him if he knew what Somalia what would have become.

Speak for yourself please. I do not love or even like that deceased dictator.

Would I have rebelled? No, but only because it was not worth the trouble and Allah will punish him and his kin who looted Somalia and instigated between us all.

He persecuted Puntites and ended up disgraced with a reputation as ugly as his actions.

Thats why I am shocked that Reer Mudug Mjs allowed his Red Beret people to join Puntland.

What kind of amnesia/sixir is this :draketf:

World

VIP
Speak for yourself please. I do not love or even like that deceased dictator.

Would I have rebelled? No, but only because it was not worth the trouble and Allah will punish him and his kin who looted Somalia and instigated between us all.

He persecuted Puntites and ended up disgraced with a reputation as ugly as his actions.
Yes that’s because you are an outlier and do not represent the average puntlander.

You are confused. Allah did not punish siad barre and his kin, he punished Somalia with 30 years of anarchy for rebelling against their leader.

Ssdf done a treacherous act by bringing Ethiopians to invade somalia right after we had a war against them, and for that siad barre punished them. Later, they repented and jalle siad barre forgave them and they were part of the government until the very end.

Thats why I am shocked that Reer Mudug Mjs allowed his Red Beret people to join Puntland.

What kind of amnesia/sixir is this :draketf:

Saaxo is a buffer zone incorporated into Puntland to prevent Galmudug from encroaching into the West Mudug area.

Purely strategic move.

If we do not pacify that area, it can pose a problem in the future.

I would allow all Mudug/Galguduud Daroods into Puntland. What do the people of saaxo have to do with siad barre? Pls stop this useless qabyaalad from 41 years ago.

He did not target "Harti", he targetted MJs.

He tried to ethnically cleanse Majeerteen by poisoning our water wells and his Red Berets raped MJ women.

Are you an MJ talking like this?! Wtf.

Siyad Barre and the red berets are the original mooryaan of Somalia.
I'm simply stating a fact , most MJ I have met do not vehemently hate Siad barre and some reminisce his time. I'm not MJ but from bosaso as Warsan.

I'm simply stating a fact , most MJ I have met do not vehemently hate Siad barre and some reminisce his time. I'm not MJ but from bosaso as Warsan.

You are Warsangeli and not Majeerteen so you do not have personal experience with Shaytan Barre and his crimes.

Please have some respect as a fellow Bah Majeerteen and let us hate him in peace.

A Mareexaan can travel to Bosaso on the road without fear of being killed for his tribe but an MJ man cannot last 24 hours in Cabudwaaq.

Some of you youngsters and far Reer Bari do not have experience with these people.

They have a bloodthirst for MJs that started with Siyad Barre and never ended.

They are no relatives of ours.

Don't believe me? Go to Cabudwaaq and announce your tribe, live stream it for me.

I would allow all Mudug/Galguduud Daroods into Puntland. What do the people of saaxo have to do with siad barre? Pls stop this useless qabyaalad from 41 years ago.

Which tribe are you??

If you are non MJ, mind your own business. If you are MJ, read on:

Are you claiming to be an MJ calling Mareexaan "Daarood"?

Where was this Daarood when Siyad Barre and the entire Somali nation unleashed the military on our people?

Locked up our brightest, tortured and murdered them and poisoned our wells?

Which other group on EARTH did this to us?

If you dislike Caydiid and USC, keep the same energy for Mareexaan.

Unless you are a shegato bilaa dhiig iyo dhaqan.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A Mareexaan can travel to Bosaso on the road without fear of being killed for his tribe but an MJ man cannot last 24 hours in Cabudwaaq.

Some of you youngsters and far Reer Bari do not have experience with these people.

They have a bloodthirst for MJs that started with Siyad Barre and never ended.

They are no relatives of ours.

Don't believe me? Go to Cabudwaaq and announce your tribe, live stream it for me.
You are a liar one of my good friend in Cabudwaaq was bicidyahan he was born and bred there we are his abtis.

Trending