Remove Red Beret area "Saaxo" from Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Reer Mahad never fight with bicidyahan or leelkase. What are you on mate :gucciwhat:

There is no way u stay in miyi without clans testing u, 'fuley' meesha ma fadhisto and if they let u sit there it's because of your 'history' only exception maybe 'sheikh' or 'sheikh' type clans are 'exempt. U don't know about the 'testing' do u? marki lagu 'tabtabto' to see if you can handle yourself. You kids should learn your ancient culture but before coming to PL. I even learn the ancient culture of the south from my ayeeyo '100 fataaxo iyo ambuulo iyo bun'.

There is no way u stay in miyi without clans testing u, 'fuley' meesha ma fadhisto except maybe 'sheikh' or 'sheikh' type clans are 'exempt. U don't know about the 'testing' do u? marki lagu 'tabtabto' to see if you can handle yourself. You kids should learn your ancient culture but before coming to PL. I even learn the ancient culture of the south from my ayeeyo '100 fataaxo iyo ambuulo iyo bun'.
Reer bicidyahan mainly live in Ethiopia. They β€œtest” the neighboring clans in that area. Other then that they live in small numbers in Galkacyo, and trust me they wouldn’t β€œtest” reer mahad in their stronghold. As for leelkase they are larger in number then bicidyahan in Galkacyo but they don’t live in the same neighborhood as reer mahad.

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
It's reer mahads brother reer khalaf that have beefed with all mentioned above, RM and CC mainly reside in caduunka east Mudug with HG/sheikal/dir neighbors.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Reer bicidyahan mainly live in Ethiopia. They β€œtest” the neighboring clans in that area. Other then that they live in small numbers in Galkacyo, and trust me they wouldn’t β€œtest” reer mahad in their stronghold. As for leelkase they are larger in number then bicidyahan in Galkacyo but they don’t live in the same neighborhood as reer mahad.

Oh u think 'strength' is based on the 'city' and how many boys u have. That's southern thinking, since their all settled, that applies to them. In the north, it's different. The clan war only happens when u call all ur nomads and boys in the tuulo and bring your technicals and head off to clean up house on 'cadowga. The stuff your referring to is what they call 'isku tur tur' in magaloyinka,

THIS isn't the 'serious' war but just 'individuals' isku xanaqsan. It's more 'amni xumo' no 'war' at all. Unless it 'sparks' a war which they call 'hub aruris' their going to the MIYI to get their 'brutal boys'

Oh u think 'strength' is based on the 'city' and how many boys u have. That's southern thinking, since their all settled, that applies to them. In the north, it's different. The clan war only happens when u call all ur nomads and boys in the tuulo and bring your technicals and head off to clean up house on 'cadowga. The stuff your referring to is what they call 'isku tur tur' in magaloyinka,

THIS isn't the 'serious' war but just 'individuals' isku xanaqsan. It's more 'amni xumo' no 'war' at all. Unless it 'sparks' a war which they call 'hub aruris' their going to the MIYI to get their 'brutal boys'
I’m not just referring to the city clashes. Reer bicidyahan nomads don’t live or graze near reer mahad territory. Which is from Galkacyo to Bur Salah to bacaadweyn. Reer bicidyahan nomad live and graze in Ethiopia between galaadi and wardheer.

It’s always been Bah Cali Yoonis clans that beefed and had clashes with leelkase, bicidyahan, makaahiil, Sacad and wagardhac. Reer Mahad beefs with Sacad and bahararsame. Don’t let reer mahad niggas on Facebook confuse you with their faan. @DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’m not just referring to the city clashes. Reer bicidyahan nomads don’t live or graze near reer mahad territory. Which is from Galkacyo to Bur Salah to bacaadweyn. Reer bicidyahan nomad live and graze in Ethiopia between galaadi and wardheer.

There is no possibility of a war in a city, what don't u understand, they only have ak.47 and light machine guns and pistols in cities in people home only not outside, wax ka si badan maba loo ogolo meel magaalo ah in PL. The clan wars are outside for a reason, they don't fight inside cities and the ones who do only do isku tur tur with light ak.47, in PL culture this considered 'amni xumo' not 'dagaal beeleed'. Now they lay 'bombs' which is very serious amni xumo but it's not dagaal beeleed. It's not conventional war with two sides facing off which happens on outskirts of the town before u enter. They collect miyi boys and load them in armed vehicles and begin the march and stop before entering the town. The fight happens outside. Who wins, marches in.

Kismaayo is prime example of how darod wars are. No destruction inside the city. war happens outside. Orod willasha soo arurso aniguna gayga, bananka isku imanayna weeye ninka raayo ba magaalada galayo oo hukumayo. It's how all warfare is fought in world history also. Not just something for darod or something. This conventional.

Some clans fight midg@ style. like isaaq hide in dhulbahante, wa anigo bah dubays ku dhex dhuntay 'reer khalaf' oo yiri war raggow reer mahadkan meel an iska saarno. Wa mid mujinayso 'my clan is weak' to the opposition, which is what I don't get about PL, markay arkan calamad inaad 'dacif' tahay way ku si naxaristan, which is where u need to take 'advantage' of that clan weakness. Leelkase fight honorably though, ma badna lakin sharciga dagaalka ma jebiyan hence 'darbi darod'. That's why as bah dubays or any clan that is numerically not strong enuff, should learn from smaller clans that are noble in darod how to 'operate'.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh shit sorry @Tucking_Fypo @Khalaf I forgot to mention, I am speaking about the 'miyi' my 'dad' grew up in cause he spent his first 15 years of his life there in Nugaasha. The miyi manta inay isbadeshay waa dhici kara, lakin waxani waagi hore waa dhici jiray and it was common knowledge like 'hala soo tabtabto' reerkasi, meaning let's see if their worth the land they sit on. Plus he knows the bari wars cause 'awoowahisa' was 'reer bari' my dad, only his father was 'nugaali'. We only been in nugaal around 4 generations now from me, if i have kid it's 5 generations.

Plus dagaalo la oran jiray 'halays galo' which was a darawish 'specialty' apparently but I forgot the story about this but it was in 'bariga' with my second awoowe(reer bari one) he knows all the 'sayid wars' im sure his kids will so I will ask them someone always keep track of this shit, cuz my first awoowe was in nugaal by then and it was colonialism and it was over majertenia kingdom.

Halays galo doesnt mean just 'lets go at it' there was a rule set for that war style i forgot what the stipulations were. But they had different war styles sxb. I think this one was the daggers war as they carried 'knifes' under their cloth. Mind u the war style was different it's not like how it is now oo 'prisoner of war' iyo waxasi ma jiri jirin. If u fought, u fought to end that tribe, there none of these concepts we use now except women, children who were left alone.

This dhaqan of war and then wada hadal much later period bay ahayd not 'early bari' before 'boqor osman' where there wasnt strong administration.

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
It’s always been Bah Cali Yoonis clans that beefed and had clashes with leelkase, bicidyahan, makaahiil, Sacad and wagardhac. Reer Mahad beefs with Sacad and bahararsame. Don’t let reer mahad niggas on Facebook confuse you with their faan. @DR OSMAN
Faan aah just like you doing right now.

Bah bah iyo waxas naga laa taag Farah Shirwah waa farah shirwah Wana 1 Hana kala sariin.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Faan aah just like you doing right now.

Bah bah iyo waxas man aqaan Farah Shirwah Hana kala sariin.

Are u serious? reer mahad don't do 'bah thing' I thought it was common in all MJ clans. Like they say 'bahdasi' waa bahda reer hersi iyo bahdani waa bahda issa mahmoud. They don't even remember the person 'name' but if u dig deep they do. But they call em by the tribe they belong the woman and her sons.

So all these 'farah shirwac boys' born of the same 'mother' absolutely not feasible that odaygu married one wife very un somali like. At least 2 wives maybe 5 over a life time is common and that's just in my 'awoowe' time he had over 4-5 wives in the lifetime. But it was probably far more before his generation.

The eldest sometimes can be 70 years old in a family sxb and the youngest '10 years old' trust me I know from experience looooooooooool. Its because they marry more women later on in life.

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Are u serious? reer mahad don't do 'bah thing' I thought it was common in all MJ clans. Like they say 'bahdasi' waa bahda reer hersi iyo bahdani waa bahda issa mahmoud. So all these 'farah shirwac boys' born of the same 'mother' absolutely not feasible that odaygu married one wife very un somali like. At least 2 wives maybe 5 over a life time is common.

The have the same mother expect for mahad Farah who have same mother as reer samatar of bicidyaan. RM is bahgooni.

But our Cigaale Farah shirwah are 1 and close to this day:nvjpqts:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
And yet......with all those "Xaxasuuqs", we rule ourselves, our lands are the most developed in all of Somalia, and we've not lost an inch of our ancestral lands.......meanwhile your people are getting slaughtered by and had lost lands to HG in GG, and are under siege by Raxanweyn in the only region where you're the majority, Ghedo.......a place that also holds the title as the poorest and most underdeveloped region of Somalia.

The only thing that you and your clan have got going for you, is Presidency......even though the man has not sent a damn penny to Cabudwaaq or Gedo.....meanwhile his MP, has developed his clan's degaan.

We all know back in the 2000's AY robbed the country and used it on your guys lands kkk. You guys lost Hobyo it was you guys ancestral land in Mudug now it's Habar Dugaag's. Plus South Galkacyo is gone sxb. If your gonna use the ''Harti card'' we can just say you niggas lost to SL army 4 to 5 times last year. We're still in GG. Nothing has changed there. Don't even start talking about the South that your not familiar with. :dead: RX in Gedo got cleansed and xasuuqed in the 90's. We're the majority in Jubbada Hoose and Gedo. Sool is the poorest region in Somalia btw. We got hella things going for us such as the Presidency and Jubaland Presidency. How do you know he hasn't done thing for us in Jubaland ama GG? :mjlol: He has bought new Turkish weapons and cares in Baardheere thx to Turkey's base there. And just recently new toy weapons were brought present in Balanbale and Cabudwaaq with brand new technicals. Farmaajo gotta eat and so does his PM I don't blame them

So many Marehan lies :oh6b81q:

I shall address them ONE by ONE.

1. Hobyo is and always has been Habar Gidir land and so was South Galkaco.
Keenadiid invaded South Mudug and Galgaduud. At least put some effort into your lies.
Majeerteen has NEVER lost land in battle. Go cry about it.

2. Kulaha Marehan has the Jubbaland Presidency!! WHERE??! o_O
You can only cheerleed for Absame candidates from the sidelines like the non-contenders you are

3. The ONLY reason that Marehan has the Presidency is because you follow HAG instructions without rocking the boat. Farmaajo can't even stop HAG from chasing Marehan away from their ancestral land in Central Somalia. That's how little respect they have for you and can you blame HAG?

Go ahead, respond with trying to lie or instigate between MJ clans, because you cannot handle us or the truth. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
So many Marehan lies :oh6b81q:

I shall address them ONE by ONE.

1. Hobyo is and always has been Habar Gidir land and so was South Galkaco.
Keenadiid invaded South Mudug and Galgaduud. At least put some effort into your lies.
Majeerteen has NEVER lost land in battle. Go cry about it.

2. Kulaha Marehan has the Jubbaland Presidency!! WHERE??! o_O
You can only cheerleed for Absame candidates from the sidelines like the non-contenders you are

3. The ONLY reason that Marehan has the Presidency is because you follow HAG instructions without rocking the boat. Farmaajo can't even stop HAG from chasing Marehan away from their ancestral land in Central Somalia. That's how little respect they have for you and can you blame HAG?

Go ahead, respond with trying to lie or instigate between MJ clans, because you cannot handle us or the truth. :ftw9nwa:

Lool where do I start so I can refute this BS.
Hobyo was a MJ settlement a long time ago settled by your ppl lead by Kenadiid. Many of your ppl inhabited until the moryaans started to rebel back then ironically making Kenadiid seek refuge.

Now to South Galkacyo. South Galkacyo was always a MJ deegaan. Your leader AY made that infamous peace agreement with a h.utu maniac that was Caydiid that allowed the moryaans to return back to Mudug and into your guys lands. The 1/4 deegaans that you guys have in the city.

Your clan is the worst at battle combat warfare just a example y'all lost to Somaliland's army just recently last year in the tuulo called Tukaraq. You guys lost Las Anod, Tukaraq and many more tuulos as a administration of PL.

MX are gonna become the new President of Jubaland. And we have many candidates. The same ''Absame'' your bumlicking is the one your other hypocrite leader Faroole used to deport how ironic for you to root for them then again not surprising since it's known y'all use many cards to stand up to the mighty MX. :damn:
MX have the Presidency of Somalia is due to Farmaajo's karti and courage he has as a brilliant politician mashallah. AY followed h.utu instructions to become President. This isn't the same for Farmaajo he has alienated HAG and karbashed HG to the core they take orders from Beesha 15 min where's their power? Kkk

Lool where do I start so I can refute this BS.
Hobyo was a MJ settlement a long time ago settled by your ppl lead by Kenadiid. Many of your ppl inhabited until the moryaans started to rebel back then ironically making Kenadiid seek refuge.

Now to South Galkacyo. South Galkacyo was always a MJ deegaan. Your leader AY made that infamous peace agreement with a h.utu maniac that was Caydiid that allowed the moryaans to return back to Mudug and into your guys lands. The 1/4 deegaans that you guys have in the city.

Your clan is the worst at battle combat warfare just a example y'all lost to Somaliland's army just recently last year in the tuulo called Tukaraq. You guys lost Las Anod, Tukaraq and many more tuulos as a administration of PL.

MX are gonna become the new President of Jubaland. And we have many candidates. The same ''Absame'' your bumlicking is the one your other hypocrite leader Faroole used to deport how ironic for you to root for them then again not surprising since it's known y'all use many cards to stand up to the mighty MX. :damn:
MX have the Presidency of Somalia is due to Farmaajo's karti and courage he has as a brilliant politician mashallah. AY followed h.utu instructions to become President. This isn't the same for Farmaajo he has alienated HAG and karbashed HG to the core they take orders from Beesha 15 min where's their power? Kkk

You must be the most delusional b0on I've ever come across, just watch after 1 year when Xarmaajo leaves your folks will be crawling back on their knees to bum lick us HG for forgiveness and then you'll be twerking for the Ogadens in Jubaland, as I said you have an temporary xaniinyo that's Farmaajo and you know that man has 1 year left and is most hated man in South Somalia.

Your marexan folks have a year left so iska bashaala you ungrateful b0ons.

Sheikh

VIP
You must be the most delusional b0on I've ever come across, just watch after 1 year when Xarmaajo leaves you're folks will be crawling back on their knees to bum lick us HG and then the Ogadens in Jubaland, you have an temporary xaniinyo that's Farmaajo and you know that man has 1 year left and is most hated man in South Somalia.

Your marexan folks have a year left so iska bashaala you ungrateful b0ons.

Warya your the most deluded h.utu that has a inferior complex for MX. Farmaajo is getting a 2nd term in 2021 and that's when the 2nd election is taking place. Farmaajo is staying for approximately 21 yrs inshallah. Actually other way around sxb your folks crawl to us and bumlick us when they can't understand MJ on the political scene then they lean on to MX and beg them. You said Farmaajo wronged about hella HG men back in 2017 telling them ''I'd make you guys my PM'' and yet he tricked y'all:drakelaugh:What y'all gonna do to him? Give him cambuulo? Kkk. Jubaland is our state. Farmaajo is beloved. You h.utus are the most ungrateful after all MSB done for y'all nacalaa h.utu keep taking orders from Farmaajo and his Beesha Kuwaiti in law fam :russ:

Warya your the most deluded h.utu that has a inferior complex for MX. Farmaajo is getting a 2nd term in 2021 and that's when the 2nd election is taking place. Farmaajo is staying for approximately 21 yrs inshallah. Actually other way around sxb your folks crawl to us and bumlick us when they can't understand MJ on the political scene then they lean on to MX and beg them. You said Farmaajo wronged about hella HG men back in 2017 telling them ''I'd make you guys my PM'' and yet he tricked y'all:drakelaugh:What y'all gonna do to him? Give him cambuulo? Kkk. Jubaland is our state. Farmaajo is beloved. You h.utus are the most ungrateful after all MSB done for y'all nacalaa h.utu keep taking orders from Farmaajo and his Beesha Kuwaiti in law fam :russ:

Hayee delusional langaabs bo0n we shall see soon.

The truth is that Marehan are not relevant in Somalia's political scene.

Marehan are not even relevant in Galmudug hence why Saaxo joined Puntland and do not even have full control of Gedo.. smh.

You are centralist HAG puppets and they can cut your strings at any moment.

No amount of lies about Majeerteen will change your situation.

Kulaha Hobyo belonged to MJs, iska aamus, ignoramus.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts