Religious Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Ya nasty freak, but I got a fat ass to match but it is only for decoration. I can't take much :siilaanyosmile:
Steam is calling ME a "nasty freak", bisinka- I really have seen all there is to see on SSpot:ohdamn::damedamn:..

Girl you're crazy. Naga qabta gabadhan. I feel sorry for your future farax.
200w.gif
(maybe this will get rid of the shaydaan in your heart)
And you, I don't even know where to start...shaydaan in your heart kulaha; who're you to judge waryaa? You're probably one of the most degenerate gaals here:ulyin::birdman:

Steam is calling ME a "nasty freak", biskina- I really have seen all there is to see on SSpot:ohdamn::damedamn:..

And you, I don't even know where to start...shaydaan in your heart kulaha; who're you to judge waryaa? You're probably one of the most degenerate gaals here:ulyin::birdman:

Guuuuurl, you ain't that freaky :drakekidding:

I had once a girl who wanted me to hit her with my bi-cycle and fill her vagina up with ballon-shaped animals. :deadosama:

You alright kiddo :damedamn:

I didn't even hug on dates even though my current partner hugged me I didn't hug back and told him to cool it. It's just to find out what personality they have and what they expect from a wife. Most dates are like interviews for me to see if it's worth exploring a relationship or not. A lot of guys for example told me on the 4th or 5th date that they'd expect me to quit work or start wearing niqab and I'd tell them I didn't think it was worth pursuing. Imagine if we kissed and found out later we were incompatible?

Congratulations on your engagement sis!

To answer your question Viking. I am only open to interview style meet ups like the good sis Shamis. Did you do dinner meet ups too @Shamis ?

I only do coffee + 45mins—1 hr chat. Has to be in the middle of the day (while it’s light out). No kissing or physical intimacy of any sort. We arrive and leave separately.

So 5-10 such meetings then families meet one another. He can then come see me at my family home until we get formally engaged. When we get engaged we can do dinner and activity dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending