Religious Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you go on dates often? What is the most y’all can do in a relationship (kiss, hold hands etc)?
Do you watch your back so eedo/habaryar don’t see you?

And for the religious Faraxs. How can you date a girl for a long period and only get a hug out of it? :farmajoyaab:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
zGHQb4O.gif

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Do you go on dates often? What is the most y’all can do in a relationship (kiss, hold hands etc)?
Do you watch your back so eedo/habaryar don’t see you?

And for the religious Faraxs. How can you date a girl for a long period and only get a hug out of it? :farmajoyaab:

Everything I do is in the eyes. I’ve never been in a relationship out of choice but when I went on holiday, I went second base with a local but wouldn’t do that in London since my parents are well known through out London and I’d be snitched on even if I was on my own

Everything I do is in the eyes. I’ve never been in a relationship out of choice but when I went on holiday, I went second base with a local but wouldn’t do that in London since my parents are well known through out London and I’d be snitched on even if I was on my own
And what is "second base"?

I didn't even hug on dates even though my current partner hugged me I didn't hug back and told him to cool it. It's just to find out what personality they have and what they expect from a wife. Most dates are like interviews for me to see if it's worth exploring a relationship or not. A lot of guys for example told me on the 4th or 5th date that they'd expect me to quit work or start wearing niqab and I'd tell them I didn't think it was worth pursuing. Imagine if we kissed and found out later we were incompatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending