reer uk need to hit the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine ever getting harassed by a guy or somebody else, and then telling your somali husband whos that skinny and weak, there is nothing he can do :noneck: we have a big problem
When I made a thread about being a tank built mali guy all the skinny faraxs came in saying "built doesn't matter :mjcry:"
Now they are getting tossed around like ragdolls :mjlol:
When I walk past a xalimo and her anorexic husband in the street i know she instantly gets a thousand thoughts race to her brain :francis:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
When I made a thread about being a tank built mali guy all the skinny faraxs came in saying "built doesn't matter :mjcry:"
When I walk past a xalimo and her anorexic husband in the street i know she instantly gets a thousand thoughts race to her brain :francis:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

This is true looool

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Fucking Skinniest! Your sisters are getting boned by Kunte Kintas, and your asses are getting kicked by midget Arabs.

Dhuxul dhuxul dashay, hoyooyinkin wasa, :pachah1:.

It must be the new generation :bell:

The skinny Somalis I grew up with knew how to fight :gucciwhat:

We all knew sabaaxad ( wrestling ):bell:

Deadly head butting :gucciwhat:

I even knew some Faraaxs who resorted to biting when losing :bell:

What is wrong with these kids ?:nahgirl:
My uncle used to fight racists whilst smoking a cigarette and wearing a macawis :gucciwhat:

The issue isn't about gym because the guys we all grew up with were slim .so what gives ?why are these little nefs so bakhti?
Effeminization + Sagging Young thug skinny jeans. How can you fight in jeans that you can't even run in properly. :mahubowtf:

He looks like a kid lol
Well spotted.

That's properly a high school kid, no more than 16-17 years old against a grown a** man. Hardly a fair fight.

I bet he wouldn't try that with his older brother though, they'll put him in the same kebabs he cooks.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They are kids. While the kebab fatty is at-least 36 + .

Warya, that is not a kid. :drakelaugh:

9zCQWli.png

9zCQWli.png

https://i.imgur.com/9zCQWli.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending