Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It must be the new generation :bell:

The skinny Somalis I grew up with knew how to fight :gucciwhat:

We all knew sabaaxad ( wrestling ):bell:

Deadly head butting :gucciwhat:

I even knew some Faraaxs who resorted to biting when losing :bell:

What is wrong with these kids ?:nahgirl:
My uncle used to fight racists whilst smoking a cigarette and wearing a macawis :gucciwhat:

The issue isn't about gym because the guys we all grew up with were slim .so what gives ?why are these little nefs so bakhti?
Wallahi thst is true. I used to be hella skinny, around 150 but wallahi i am not lying I kicked the ass of niggas over 200 and rear naked choked their ass into submission.

Being skinny is not excuse for not knowing how to fight.

These Farah in the clip looked frail, possibly drug head.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Since when do Somalis know how to fight? I remember growing up Somalis boys used to get their ass whooped by AA guys and they would either bring a weapon or their whole gangs to the next fight:mjlol:

you would get pissed on
mrw-someone-comments-c-c-c-combo-breaker-in-a-good-pun-chain-137917.gif

Reborn
Reer UK are the worse Somali diaspora and it's not even close. Reer North America have Somalis in parliament, while Reer UK/Europe doesn't have any Somali in parliament, stop being in denial. Reer UK is the worst diaspora, let's break it down.

Reer UK:

- Take, use, and abuse welfare.
- They don't own homes and huddle like penguins in government housing.
- Punked by every race in the UK and seen as lanky weaklings.
- Seen as a joke by the Muslim community.
- Marry reverts who don't even pay them a mehr and allegedly give them "apple mehrs".
- Khat addicts and alcoholics

Reer US and Canada Somalis just have gang problems and that's it. Reer UK is trash and will continue to go down the sewage pipeline. Smell the qaxwo sxb.

All these issues you've listed are prevalent in all Somali communities :mahubowtf:
You're just being ignorant in thinking that reer US and Canda Somalis don't face such issues.
Or were you suggesting that these problems don't matter in your community as you have people in parliament :ayaanswag:

All these issues you've listed are prevalent in all Somali communities :mahubowtf:
You're just being ignorant in thinking that reer US and Canda Somalis don't face such issues.
Or were you suggesting that these problems don't matter in your community as you have people in parliament :ayaanswag:

Other Somali communities don't face the same issues Reer UK/Europe face. UK/Europe Somalis are less successful than their North American counterparts.

My expressions throughout this video(really Just commenting just for the sake of commenting to get my messages up). Anywho i was like :mugshotman::ileycry::faysalwtf::noneck::mahubowtf:
And then finally as is my usual reaction with somalians :bell:

Last edited:
The self hate is strong in this one

Facts. Sometimes the truth hurts. Most, not all, somali men are weak.

You can see it for yourself. Go to local mosque, see the somali men, then go to your shopping district and see white and black men. You will notice these men are naturally big and strong

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A man in his 40's against a 17 year old kid how is that exactly a fair fight:bell:

Chick out this clip about Jamaicans in London calaacaling about Somalis and calling them a war like people
:chrisfreshhah:

Reer UK are the worse Somali diaspora and it's not even close. Reer North America have Somalis in parliament, while Reer UK/Europe doesn't have any Somali in parliament, stop being in denial. Reer UK is the worst diaspora, let's break it down.

Reer UK:

- Take, use, and abuse welfare.
- They don't own homes and huddle like penguins in government housing.
- Punked by every race in the UK and seen as lanky weaklings.
- Seen as a joke by the Muslim community.
- Marry reverts who don't even pay them a mehr and allegedly give them "apple mehrs".
- Khat addicts and alcoholics

Reer US and Canada Somalis just have gang problems and that's it. Reer UK is trash and will continue to go down the sewage pipeline. Smell the qaxwo sxb.
Majority of Somalis in the UK are landers. Now we know why they so soft :mjpls:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I love how you people look at one example and group everyone with these degenerates. Ye, there some messed up people here but most are alright.

It must be the new generation :bell:

The skinny Somalis I grew up with knew how to fight :gucciwhat:

We all knew sabaaxad ( wrestling ):bell:

Deadly head butting :gucciwhat:

I even knew some Faraaxs who resorted to biting when losing :bell:

What is wrong with these kids ?:nahgirl:
My uncle used to fight racists whilst smoking a cigarette and wearing a macawis :gucciwhat:

The issue isn't about gym because the guys we all grew up with were slim .so what gives ?why are these little nefs so bakhti?

Its the skinny jeans they are wearing :farmajoyaab:

Imagine ever getting harassed by a guy or somebody else, and then telling your somali husband whos that skinny and weak, there is nothing he can do :noneck: we have a big problem

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Since when do Somalis know how to fight? I remember growing up Somalis boys used to get their ass whooped by AA guys and they would either bring a weapon or their whole gangs to the next fight:mjlol:
No need to lie my dear. Who do you think used to live in all the now Somali neighborhoods in the US and Canada? Low income blacks, whites and other immigrants. Even though they outnumbered us, they would get their asses kicked whenever they tried to start shit.

Reer UK need daqan celis to Dixon or Cedar. They need some seasoning. :pachah1:

Last edited:
No need to lie my dear. Who do you think used to live in all the now Somali neighborhoods in the US and Canada? Low income blacks, whites and other immigrants. Even though they outnumbered us, they would get their asses kicked whenever the tried to start shit.

Reer UK need daqan celis to Dixon or Cedar. They need some seasoning. :pachah1:
Bro ,we went through the same things you did .I know a meadow guy from South London .He tells me one of the craziest thing he ever saw was 1 Somali try to fight a group of south London gangsters .He told me Madows were sacred of Somali youths in South ,hence why they resorted to stabbing so much . I don't think it is a UK thing .i believe it is due to the younger generation and also factor in that this is a grown as man throwing a little boy .

This is unbelievably embarrassing and humiliating. Murder would be the only justified response.

But these guys don’t look Somali nor were they underage boys. The guy being ragdolled had a receding hairline, extremely short and looked fob; guessing he was a recent Oromo or Eritrean migrant. Somalis born in the West regardless of poor diet would be taller and bigger than that.

Regardless, whether they Somali or not. All young Somali boys should be feed steak, chicken, egg, tallow and fish, numerous 3-4 large meals high in fat and meat. At the age of 5, they should start combat training and weight training should start around 21-22, much earlier if they wish to become a professional fighter. If your child has stunted growth, HGH should fix this problem but height isn’t a Somali issue

But we need to get to the root causes of these humiliation, men in the Horn of Africa are pathetic, they see each other as enemies while their people are embarrassed elsewhere. Habesha are maids and s in Arabia and Somalis are refugees in the West, while we have millions square kilometres of unproductive lands and trillions worth of natural resources and agriculture potential.

My thoughts,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending