reer uk need to hit the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine ever getting harassed by a guy or somebody else, and then telling your somali husband whos that skinny and weak, there is nothing he can do :noneck: we have a big problem
When I made a thread about being a tank built mali guy all the skinny faraxs came in saying "built doesn't matter :mjcry:"
Now they are getting tossed around like ragdolls :mjlol:
When I walk past a xalimo and her anorexic husband in the street i know she instantly gets a thousand thoughts race to her brain :francis:

Gucci mane

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
When I made a thread about being a tank built mali guy all the skinny faraxs came in saying "built doesn't matter :mjcry:"
When I walk past a xalimo and her anorexic husband in the street i know she instantly gets a thousand thoughts race to her brain :francis:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

This is true looool

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Fucking Skinniest! Your sisters are getting boned by Kunte Kintas, and your asses are getting kicked by midget Arabs.

Dhuxul dhuxul dashay, hoyooyinkin wasa, :pachah1:.

It must be the new generation :bell:

The skinny Somalis I grew up with knew how to fight :gucciwhat:

We all knew sabaaxad ( wrestling ):bell:

Deadly head butting :gucciwhat:

I even knew some Faraaxs who resorted to biting when losing :bell:

What is wrong with these kids ?:nahgirl:
My uncle used to fight racists whilst smoking a cigarette and wearing a macawis :gucciwhat:

The issue isn't about gym because the guys we all grew up with were slim .so what gives ?why are these little nefs so bakhti?
Effeminization + Sagging Young thug skinny jeans. How can you fight in jeans that you can't even run in properly. :mahubowtf:

He looks like a kid lol
Well spotted.

That's properly a high school kid, no more than 16-17 years old against a grown a** man. Hardly a fair fight.

I bet he wouldn't try that with his older brother though, they'll put him in the same kebabs he cooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending