Reer Minnesota & Xalimos come take this L

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
ceeb badanaa why oh why are somali girls reducing themselves to a whole prison life server but say under the same breath "ashy abdi"? and stop saying all xaalimos this is minnesota L and no one else

I wouldn't even be surprised by now, if we ever get visited by Aliens and Xalimos start bouncing on their .....
Popping out little Ugly ass E.T's with hijabs on
tumblr_inline_ng9117WTO11swafk9.jpg

#Yaasslayqueen Mashallah look at hebel hebel reer E.T

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Hala yaabina the miskiin was raised by thugs and bakhti, thats why she became a thuglover. Very sad.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nobody asked the most important question tolow waa qolomaa?

I hope Darood dont take thie massive L:faysalwtf:

Nothing surprising guys, keep walking. Lamagoodle females are our last option, when other race of females ignore us. Lamagoodle females = the least standards having females on earth. I feel sorry for wide hip lamagoodle incel niggas. You lost in this life.
Thank God for making me a superior bantu male !:rejoice:
Yaxye25 welcome back! N1gger

Her ig private how you get these pics :ayaanswag:

Its so he can get conjugal visits and smash her :dabcasar:

Cheap and clean :siilaanyosmile:
Not even that bro. Check this out

Extended Family Visiting

Extended Family Visiting allows an inmate’s immediate family (spouse, child, parent, etc.) to spend 36-72 hours with their Loved One in a private setting. Depending on the crime, family members may be able to obtain permission to have this privilege. These visits can be scheduled every quarter, or when space is available.

To do schedule a family visit:

I. You must be an approved visitor;

II. The inmate must apply to their Correctional Counselor for a family visit;

III. Once approved, schedule the date through the Family Visiting Officer and your Loved One.

IV. The Family Visiting Officer will give the inmate a Family Visiting Menu. The inmate sends the menu to their visiting family member. The visitor will order by phone, fax or mail, food items for the visit supplied by an approved vender. This is for non-perishable items.

V. The family member will send money to the institution’s accounting office for milk, eggs and fresh fruit and vegetables, perishable items. You must indicate on the check or money order that these funds are for Family Visiting. Family Visiting funds will not be subject to restitution.

Family Visits occur in private, apartment-like facilities on prison grounds and last approximately 36 to 72 hours. Prisoners on Death Row, with life sentences, with convictions for sex offenses, or under disciplinary restrictions are not eligible for family visits. Family visits are further restricted by availability; usually one visit every three to five months. Questions about family visiting should be directed by the prisoner to his/her counselor or by the family to visiting staff.

If you have life sentence you dont get conjugal visits. So its not like she can even see him every 3-5 months to spend 2 days of sex with him:drakelaugh:

Not even that bro. Check this out

Extended Family Visiting

Extended Family Visiting allows an inmate’s immediate family (spouse, child, parent, etc.) to spend 36-72 hours with their Loved One in a private setting. Depending on the crime, family members may be able to obtain permission to have this privilege. These visits can be scheduled every quarter, or when space is available.

To do schedule a family visit:

I. You must be an approved visitor;

II. The inmate must apply to their Correctional Counselor for a family visit;

III. Once approved, schedule the date through the Family Visiting Officer and your Loved One.

IV. The Family Visiting Officer will give the inmate a Family Visiting Menu. The inmate sends the menu to their visiting family member. The visitor will order by phone, fax or mail, food items for the visit supplied by an approved vender. This is for non-perishable items.

V. The family member will send money to the institution’s accounting office for milk, eggs and fresh fruit and vegetables, perishable items. You must indicate on the check or money order that these funds are for Family Visiting. Family Visiting funds will not be subject to restitution.

Family Visits occur in private, apartment-like facilities on prison grounds and last approximately 36 to 72 hours. Prisoners on Death Row, with life sentences, with convictions for sex offenses, or under disciplinary restrictions are not eligible for family visits. Family visits are further restricted by availability; usually one visit every three to five months. Questions about family visiting should be directed by the prisoner to his/her counselor or by the family to visiting staff.

If you have life sentence you dont get conjugal visits. So its not like she can even see him every 3-5 months to spend 2 days of sex with him:drakelaugh:

Whaaat :leon:

So why even get married:mugshotman:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wait so she is married to a man who is in jail for life :mindblown:
How do you even have sex with a murderer:kanyehmm:
Oh yeah I forgot he became a Muslim so his sins are washed away:krs:

@AussieHustler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending