Reer Minnesota & Xalimos come take this L

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is she a halal prostitute??
mashallah
Most likely case is she is part of a very small amount of women who get turned on by really dangerous men. The fact that he is a murderer is what attracted her to him. If he ever came out and his conviction gets overturned and they say it was wrong conviction. She will leave his ass as she wont be able to see him the same way. Dr Phil call women like this crazy es

Mercury

You are a smart brother. But please dont try to rationalize madness. This is a mistake a lot of intelligent people do. Sometimes you just gotta call madness madness. What relationship can she have with someone on life prison? He was in jail for MURDER for 3 years before he found this one on the net and convinced her to marry him. Biggest L I seen on here
FOR 3 YEARS?

i did some research and it seems he was locked since he was just a teenager. he is in his 30s now

FOR 3 YEARS?

i did some research and it seems he was locked since he was just a teenager. he is in his 30s now
I think you right. I just seen his brothers interview from 2015 talking about him and assumed he just got locked up. What is clear is she didnt know him as free man

Lol I have so many questions rn.

Anyhow she is f**king GORGEOUS mashAllah.
walahi she is fine but i guess she is ugly on in the inside.

a Madow adoon doing life sentence :faysalwtf:

I SWEAR BY ALLAH HER SOMALI FATHER IS NOT IN HER LIFE, she must have daddy issues

EVEN THE MOST LANGAAB 0.5 BROKE AF SOMALI MAN WOULDN'T LET HIS DAUGHTER MARRY SUCH A PERSON :fittytousand:

f*ck dat

WALLAHI EVEN A DECENT Madow WOULDN'T LET HIS DAUGHTER DO THIS:mahubowtf:

put her failed father a side, WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS TO HERSELF :ileycry:

THE MOST BROKEST LOWLIFE BASEMENT DWELLING FARAX IS 10000X BETTER THAN THIS GUY :ileycry:

I’m dying :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have a catch here. Enjoys music and travelling and is a writer. Also I bet once he comes out helping him chase ex friends will be the adventure of a lifetime. Good choice lool

Honestly though some women love violent men. In uk we have a guy called charles branson who is called most dangerous inmate in uk. Been inside 40 years and is 64. He gets 100s of letters from women

VixR

Veritas
You have a catch here. Enjoys music and travelling and is a writer. Also I bet once he comes out helping him chase ex friends will be the adventure of a lifetime. Good choice lool

Honestly though some women love violent men. In uk we have a guy called charles branson who is called most dangerous inmate in uk. Been inside 40 years and is 64. He gets 100s of letters from women
This is an excerpt from the article I posted earlier:

“Islam has one of the world’s highest rates of conversion, and its equality-and-mercy-premised doctrine is especially attractive to prisoners; the percentage of Muslims in the federal prison population is 14 times larger than that of the rest of the country, according to data from the Federal Bureau of Prisons and the Census Bureau. In a phone call from Calipatria, TC explained how finding faith saved his life.”

The bold kinda shocked me. I guess prison is the best place for a fresh, enthusiastic, newly-zealous Muslim who is on his deen :damedamn:

This is an excerpt from the article I posted earlier:

“Islam has one of the world’s highest rates of conversion, and its equality-and-mercy-premised doctrine is especially attractive to prisoners; the percentage of Muslims in the federal prison population is 14 times larger than that of the rest of the country, according to data from the Federal Bureau of Prisons and the Census Bureau. In a phone call from Calipatria, TC explained how finding faith saved his life.”

The bold kinda shocked me. I guess prison is the best place for a fresh, enthusiastic, newly-zealous Muslim who is on his deen :damedamn:
Im wary of these converts from prison though. There are so many guys who just convert with no knowledge and just seeking something in their lives. But once they come out they cant let go of their old way of living and become muslims by name only. Vix did you go to dugsi as a kid?

I think you right. I just seen his brothers interview from 2015 talking about him and assumed he just got locked up. What is clear is she didnt know him as free man
i have seen his brother talk about him a article released in 2008 :faysalwtf:i was 7 years old baby wow his guy was locked up for 10 years
XALIMOS ARE SUB HUMAN

Im wary of these converts from prison though. There are so many guys who just convert with no knowledge and just seeking something in their lives. But once they come out they cant let go of their old way of living and become muslims by name only. Vix did you go to dugsi as a kid?
MANY AAs ARE MUSLIM JUST BY NAME

VixR

Veritas
How come they don’t opt for born-again Christianity? You’d think it’d be more natural to them since most Black Americans are Christian, but no, they reach for the Quran :cosbyhmm: I wonder why.

Well, the prison is a contained environment. I’m not surprised if most go back to their old ways when let free.

Random question, but yes, for little bit at someone’s house before my folks hired a Quran teacher for us. Why?

Gooney

My philosophy is live and let live and be non-judgemental (as possible as I can be) in the matters of the heart. She’s an adult and she has to deal with the consequences. Relationships are complex and it requires patience and maybe she’s privy to what we don’t about his case that he has a good chance his sentence be revoked on appeal or she’s committed to him. Whatever it is, I wish them all the best.
FARAX ARE passing around this chick while he's locked up

Is this even real?

Pucture could be fake
NO HIS BROTHER IS FAMOUS Madow RAPPER, ty dollar sign regularly shared his IG PAGE AND REPOST HIS POSTS.

:faysalwtf:HOLD ON A SECOND.

I THINK TY DOLLAR SIGN runs his page:faysalwtf: he probably posted this picture himself :ayaanswag: this is most likely the case

How come they don’t opt for born-again Christianity? You’d think it’d be more natural to them since most Black Americans are Christian, but no, they reach for the Quran :cosbyhmm: I wonder why.

Well, the prison is a contained environment. I’m not surprised if most go back to their old ways when let free.

Random question, but yes, for little bit at someone’s house before my folks hired a Quran teacher for us. Why?
Christianity is what they grew up with and they feel it let them down. This is a new start and Islam teaches brotherhood and togetherness and this is whats so appealing for them. To belong and be accepted. They never had this in their lives

I just had a random picture in my head. Thats why i asked. Nothing creepy though lol

VixR

Veritas
Christianity is what they grew up with and they feel it let them down. This is a new start and Islam teaches brotherhood and togetherness and this is whats so appealing for them. To belong and be accepted. They never had this in their lives

I just had a random picture in my head. Thats why i asked. Nothing creepy though lol
Then how come you’re not accepting:drakelaugh:

What kind of picture is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts